The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m amazed that they were allowed to film in there. At my children’s dance shows etc you’re not allowed to or take photos due to obvious reasons.
I rewatched that part and isla knew she was being filmed, which makes me think they filmed it and not the school

Reactions: 6
I rewatched that part and isla knew she was being filmed, which makes me think they filmed it and not the school
I wouldn’t have the balls to sit there so blatantly filming it 😂 I’m guessing they must have asked for permission to do so but still. I don’t think I would like other parents filming my child for their own personal use but maybe that’s just me 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Anyone else feel really uncomfortable watching this? Why has Creepy put it in slow-mo as well! Trying to stretch out the vlog eh

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Everything aside I'm very glad the girls do dancing especially Esme, she seems to really enjoy it and the white dress looked really nice on her. She looks like she has a lot of confidence when dancing which is great and something Isabelle also really needs. I really hope they don't ruin this for her like they do every opportunity those kids have.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Wow Christopher Ingham, someone is very money hungry lately! R.e. YouTube's "over 10 mins rule".... tonights video was 12:51, last 2 mins were Creepy desperately trying to extend the vlog, and the girls dancing was all in slow-mo... Anything to reach over 10 mins eh Chris

Reactions: 28
Wow Christopher Ingham, someone is very money hungry lately! R.e. YouTube's "over 10 mins rule".... tonights video was 12:51, last 2 mins were Creepy desperately trying to extend the vlog, and the girls dancing was all in slow-mo... Anything to reach over 10 mins eh Chris
The whiff of desperation is getting particularly strong....

Reactions: 9
How stupid do I feel? I added 145 dolls to my basket before but then I went out, come back and there are only 144 left!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the whole doll scenario has got subs running for the hills. Am I right in thinking there are 105 people out there who have brought that awful doll? Bet Chris Mum is skint now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All I can imagine is Sarah being like one of the mums from Dance Moms

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They must be desperate for the extra ads as their views are still drastically dropping. Yesterdays vlog only has 80k.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My daughter has been in Dance for 8 yrs sat through 8 yrs of dance recitals I would think I've become an expert at this. Honestly, didn't see much dancing just laying on the floor and jumpung around. Don't think their future is going to be dance related. My daughters dance school has appeared on America Got Talent and has won awards at Nationals and regionals with their choreography. Their dance recital would blow this "show" out of the water. Not impressed. If he was trying to impress maybe pick better footage to show

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
so the sexual predator has his camera out filming underage children at a dance show... isn’t this the exact reason the law was put in place? he might have blurred their faces for the internet but he still has the original content where the faces of non consenting children (I’m assuming he didn’t ask every child’s parents for permission) are not blurred

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.