Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charmball

VIP Member
Well.....the Inghams have well and truly left me speechless tonight.

I seriously cannot get over how bloody weird the whole idea is; let alone the fact that they actually went ahead and done it!

How, as a mother, can you be comfortable having replica dolls of your child out there for people to buy? It’s beyond weird.

Literally you are pimping your children out. You disgust me. Just when you think these two cannot sink any lower.....god the weirdness of it.

And not only that, happy to have a meet and greet with said 4 month old for people to paw over. How can you think that is normal?!?

• Angry
Reactions: 33

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Sarah's little rant on Facebook about people needed to look at their parenting is class! She needs to take a good look at her parenting before calling out others. As for the comment about if a child is old enough to be browsing Insta then they're old enough to see breastfeeding pics just remind me how old your children are Sarah? All 4 of which have had their own Insta accounts one before he was even out of the womb. Parenting goals right there!

Reactions: 32

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
My highlights...

Jaces shitty nappy on the floor.

20190715_093623.jpg

Chris in the background looking like he's living his best life..

20190715_093640.jpg

The weather and STUNNING view.

Screenshot_20190715-094238_Gallery.jpg

The fact they couldn't figure out the awning and Chris in the background sorting the girls beds while Lazy sits there.

20190715_094210.jpg

Last but not least and perhaps my highlight of the year (Creepys triangle haircut has been moved to 2nd place)...

Chris looking like he wants to be anywhere else but there... Was this the moment he realised how much he royally fucked up?

I hope you remembered your tablets Creepy. You'll need to mix them with your disaronno to get through the next 4 days.

20190715_093600.jpg

As for the music why those songs?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
While I’m sure all the girls worked hard and did well, Sarah really needs to realise that all these parents coming up to her raving about the girls is just what you do when you’re a decent person. ‘Oh your child did really well’ doesn't mean ‘they were the star of the show and outshone every other child’.
You’d know that if you weren’t so up your arse you couldn’t give another persons child a compliment.

• Heart
  • Haha

tillymilo

Hahaha to whoever asked had she fallen out with Nikki, she had to mention her twice in tonights vlog! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

stinkyonesie

Her instagram picture with the disturbing matching dresses is hashtagged half term. Wtf? Half term was 6 weeks ago. This is called the summer holidays, or, you know, term time for Isla!

• Haha
  • Sad

rosdene09

so the sexual predator has his camera out filming underage children at a dance show... isn’t this the exact reason the law was put in place? he might have blurred their faces for the internet but he still has the original content where the faces of non consenting children (I’m assuming he didn’t ask every child’s parents for permission) are not blurred

• Angry
  • Sad

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Once again Isabelle Ingham missing out on being with her mates on the coach journey to France. The most exciting part of a school trip where everyone bonds with each other . Selfish parenting once again

• Sad
Reactions: 30

stinkyonesie

I usually laugh at the silly things this pair get up to, but this reborn doll thing has actually truly disturbed me. It’s as if they’ve literally turned their own child into a commodity to be bought and sold. Then to follow it up, they are literally inviting unknown adults to interact with their children - for a price. This is not normal and it’s not right.

thegreencow

VIP Member
For fuck sake. A reborn of Jace. If this attracts stalkers or creeps then they only have themselves to blame. Plus Jace is a baby and does not have a say. This is probably going to be a very bad idea.

I swear the chav and Creepy think they are the King and Queen of England.

• Sick
  • Wow

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Just a little tip for the Inghams incase they read here. Escargot means cheese toasty in French. 🧀

Also if you could film Chris, attempting to put up the Awning, that would be great! 👍

• Haha