The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah it’s just that they still haven’t bothered putting it an hour forward.
when I watched them it used to bug me that she would say its around 7 P M, 8 P M etc never a precise time always around and a drawn out PM. its a silly thing I know but it did annoy the life out of me .I wondered could they tell the time as they seem illiterate in other areas .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I tried adding 200 Jace dolls to my basket 😂 and it says the value has to be 147 or less. Tried with another random doll on the website and it let me add them all. So I can only assume they've sold over 100 of these monstrosities?! 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So I tried adding 200 Jace dolls to my basket 😂 and it says the value has to be 147 or less. Tried with another random doll on the website and it let me add them all. So I can only assume they've sold over 100 of these monstrosities?! 😳
Only a 100 though, were are the other million subscribers? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
when I watched them it used to bug me that she would say its around 7 P M, 8 P M etc never a precise time always around and a drawn out PM. its a silly thing I know but it did annoy the life out of me .I wondered could they tell the time as they seem illiterate in other areas .
Wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 3
Ok, so I don’t watch them anymore, did tonight as bored stiff!

Few things....if I came out of the hairdressers looking like that I would want my money back! Did she even go in?

Is Jace glued to that car seat?

Where is Chris? The clip we saw he looks like a gangster wannabe twit!

Was Nikki there, she used to feature but Sarah seemed on her own?

How feeking boring are the vlogs!!! I think I will go back to but hate watching!

Oh yes, the beer bottle, they don’t drink but beer in the afternoon doesn’t count right?

Reactions: 12
Ok, so I don’t watch them anymore, did tonight as bored stiff!

Few things....if I came out of the hairdressers looking like that I would want my money back! Did she even go in?

Is Jace glued to that car seat?

Where is Chris? The clip we saw he looks like a gangster wannabe twit!

Was Nikki there, she used to feature but Sarah seemed on her own?

How feeking boring are the vlogs!!! I think I will go back to but hate watching!

Oh yes, the beer bottle, they don’t drink but beer in the afternoon doesn’t count right?
Chris came in at the end but for someone who had supposedly been skating he had nothing on him, no skates, camera ect.

There was someone in Matalan with Sarah in brown trousers. Not sure if it was Nikki.

Our baby’s reborn but our channel’s still dead... if only Chris didn’t say ‘drop and resend!’

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Another form of evidence Sarah u read here: She mentions Ursula from Little Mermaid and how she looks like her when she lays on the floor. Ok u don't read here huh? I have to get a job where they let you take off all summer and every school vacation just like Creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Islas surprise was that she found out she will have the same teacher next term
Well my daughter is having the same teacher too in September. Perhaps I’ll go shout it from the rooftops.
The difference is she has ASD so it makes the transition far more easier.
Another bonus though is that she absolutely adores her teacher.

Also as we know Sarah obviously reads here it might be better if we don’t keep giving her any great ideas or anything she can use to her own advantage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If the Lazy Cow wanted to get her hair cut then she should have left Jace with Chris... or was he at work filming for his exciting new project?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I say Katrina’s hair looks better a few days ago now she wants a change 🤣 Sorry but 1 inch off that hideous dead hair won’t get rid of the dead ends...took 7 minutes? I would demand a refund of that £10..still looks hideous!

• Haha
Is Mary Shortle the name of the shop or the woman that owns it
The woman who now owns and runs the Mary Shortle shops and the big Ingham fan is called Victoria Shortle. The original store was started by her parents in the 1970’s and I think that the shops were named after her mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.