Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

So tonight’s vlog or Adventures in the tin can part 2:
They take Isla out of school and travel 85 miles to ride bikes, go to the playground and eat crap.
Lazy calling the awning a gazebo and Izzy inventing a playground ghost can’t hide the fact that they’ve spent 4 days tripping over each other in that hot caravan with bugger all to see or do.
Who needs a luxury 5* all inclusive resort when you’ve got a hungry robin and a haunted seesaw? 😂
They all look scruffy and frazzled, especially Creepy who after saying that he’d spent a cold night editing in the awning then had the pleasure of taking the thing down and the humiliation of trying to wrestle it into it’s bag, while his lazy-arsed wife cackled in the background. 😂
The icing on the cake and what will surely be their best holiday memory ever....eating fish and chips whilst sat in the car on a garage forecourt. 😂

What an almighty come-down for Seacroft’s own Poundland Princess. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Do you think when all the kids have grown up and left sarah will be sat holding baby jace with a crazy look in her eyes.
Her hair will be all the way to her feet and she'll be just repeating "Tiny baby, tiny baby" while rocking the doll :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Chris cut your fuckin nails you absolute weirdo!!!!

Also why was izzy wearing that vest back to front the whole day?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Chris was obsessed with fire as a kid. Always standing near fires. Glow off it made him look ginger.
He’s not ginger. He was just always standing by fires.
Bad lighting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Chris:
“I can’t be letting you guys down now can I, we’ve never missed a video,
it’s probably only been one video we’ve missed over the last 3 years, and if so it’s been for a really, really, mega legit reason”
🙄

😎😎😎😎. THROW BACK MOMENTS. 😎😎😎😎

86CB05E0-1045-4A8D-825E-CC20F580D1A5.jpeg

“So lots of you guys will be super duper disappointed that this is the only video going up today......
We’ve had a Super duper busy day yesterday.......dealing with

family matters 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Sarahs latest Insta picture shows all 3 girls wearing a dance class shirt with the address of the dance school 🤦‍♂️
Considering they have deranged fans who want to “own” a replica of the baby and are asking that Isabelle films a “period video”, I’m going to address Lazy directly.

Sarah, you’re a terrible mother and you’re potentially putting your children in danger. Unfortunately, you are simply not good at this YouTube lark: you have no original ideas or fun stories to tell, and your husband is a useless tool.
Go get a job and let your kids be safe and free to have a life.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I'd love to know who the real Izzy is. Is she the girl on the Insta live who was slagging off her friend and swearing or is she this 14 year old who likes to dress like her sister and play with Barbie's. These two girls are complete different ends of the scale and I don't know how Izzy herself copes with that in her head.
Not only that but she also has the whole issue with her real Dad and Chris to cope with too and the fact one of them has made her need therapy.
She has no private life, were told when she started her period ect.
All the while this is being broadcast to probably her whole school plus plenty of strangers around the world. How does anyone cope with this let alone a 14 year old?

• Sad
Reactions: 36

karmacoma

Chatty Member
Just saw the blog I am DYING 😂

What a crappy birthday for creepy. He could barely hide his contempt in the vlog.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer predator 👍🏻

• Haha

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I suppose every child is different. Personally I wouldn’t want my 13 year old daughter disappearing off for hours on end to parties etc. One thing going to town or to the cinema but I was allowed freedom like that and I used to get into all sorts of trouble because it gave me time to meet the wrong people.
I think a lot of parents are naive but I’ve done youth work up and down the country with kids from all backgrounds and the ones who usually fair better are the ones who still have structure and who go out for planned activities rather then just to hang around allowed to go where they want and see who they want.
I think it’s nice that issy is getting to enjoy her childhood for an extended amount of time and I’m sure that over the next couples of years she’ll get to have more freedom.
You are kidding ?
Isabelle she is nearly fourteen and dressed exactly the same as a seven year old !!
How much shit is she getting at school for that??
Plenty I can tell you that for a fact .
Playing lol dolls etc it’s not normal another gem for the bullies .
My parents have always given us our freedoms gradually based on our maturity and our ability to handle It.
kids are like a spring if you hold on too tight they will rebel and they will go suddenly , and spring off in any direction,
If you let a spring go gradually it remains stable , and it’s worked none of us have ever been in any trouble and we have all completed our education .
You cannot keep a teenager as a child forever it’s wrong they need to learn and make their own mistakes , parents won’t be there forever.
My sister travelled around France at seventeen with friends and she is a very well respected professional,
If you have given your children strong roots you have to have faith that they are going to to make good choices .

• Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
And Isabelle has become so jumpy. Yesterday when she touched Creepys leg during the awkward birthday toast, and apologised. And today when Sarah held out her hand with the three £1 coins and she jumped up worried Sarah was about to throw a spider at them, and whilst making the salad. It's like she's on edge around her parents

• Sad
Reactions: 35

moimoi

VIP Member
Yesterday was too good and it's only the beginning. Creepy clearly thinking wtf have I got myself into and Lazy absolutely loving how miserable he is and ripping into his age - another thing ol' Ginger Tones seems to be precious about! The Ribena party had me rolling. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
‘Last night I put him a vest on’
How can someone speak a language for over 30 years and still not have a basic grasp of it?

Also, I know this is widely said but it’s one of my hates so at the risk of starting another wheelchair type debate...

You change a baby’s nappy, Sarah. Not their bum. The bum stays where it is. You can have as many new nappies as you need but until the day complete bum transplants are a thing, you don’t change a bum!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33