The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Messiah Kaeto. Fab instagrammer. Doesn't take no tit. He's currently showing people the truth with PTWM.

This is unacceptable!
I do wish he’d credit Tattle life considering it’s where he gets his content 🤷‍♀️
I do agree he’s cutting through the bull tit but we’re doing the ground work..

Messiah Kaeto X Tattle life merch coming soon 😉
To view more of the Tattle-Kaeto team work 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I had to laugh when Sarah started talking about ‘repayment ‘ plans if you wanted to buy the doll but couldn’t afford the whole amount upfront. The Inghams are B&M and Poundland royalty but want their fans to get into debt for some freaky ass doll. They really have no shame and as for the tea party, I agree I don’t think it will happen and if it does and she is passing Jace and Esme round to any weirdo that can afford that doll , they seriously need to be questioned......

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I usually laugh at the silly things this pair get up to, but this reborn doll thing has actually truly disturbed me. It’s as if they’ve literally turned their own child into a commodity to be bought and sold. Then to follow it up, they are literally inviting unknown adults to interact with their children - for a price. This is not normal and it’s not right.

Reactions: 30
The maddening part about it is, that Youtube are still allowing them this platform and subsequent access to delinquent fans. They are allowing them to promote this absolutely sick product and it is really disgusting! I feel so sickened by this, I really wish there was something we could do collectively to put a stop to it!

Does anyone know if there is a specific email address to use to complain to Youtube? I know it will probably go over their heads, but I feel so strongly about this, I don't feel like I can sit back and ignore it without at least trying to do something!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
The whole write-up is so creepy.
There is no way Lazy and Creepy don’t know what they are doing, giving vulnerable people “their own little Jace”. Exploitation of their fan base at its finest.
I’m calling it right here: the tea parties will never happen.
The drawing from Esme looks like an LOL doll. That's how she sees her brother

Reactions: 8
Wtf is a ‘dolly point’
They’re like club card points, you can use them towards your next freaky dolly, a little velour tracksuit for the babby!
or your next round of therapy. 🤷‍♀️
Flexible innit!!
No offence to the reborn.... parents 🤷‍♀️ of tattle life 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Has anyone contacted whoever produced the video that Esme copied to make that Jason babygrow?
Surely the fact that they’re using it to make money would make it illegal?

Reactions: 22
Shall we all go in on a fund to buy one so someone can attend the freaky tea party? And so that Sarah (hey hun) can sit and panic waiting for us to turn up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t have many words but I am shocked. I thought this reborn would be a one off for the family and that’s fine but To sell your own child republica?! And all his name and info for anyone to have? WHAT THE HELL. I would be sickened to know my child was turned into a reborn and for hundreds of people to have. I can’t even cope with this. Why did they even think this was ok?

Reactions: 10
Shall we all go in on a fund to buy one so someone can attend the freaky tea party? And so that Sarah (hey hun) can sit and panic waiting for us to turn up 😂
I vote we send ooohthedrama I’m happy to stick a tenner in 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The whole write-up is so creepy.
There is no way Lazy and Creepy don’t know what they are doing, giving vulnerable people “their own little Jace”. Exploitation of their fan base at its finest.
I’m calling it right here: the tea parties will never happen.
I’m sorry I have just woken up from nights.

WHAT THE bleeping HELL IS THIS??????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t we pay in “exposure”?
They do that all the time.

Reactions: 4
We could email Mary Shortle see if she would like to donate a Jace to tattle life
then we could raffle it off to pay our legal fees once the Police investigation gets under way
failing that we could all have a nail file for escape from Jail :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Has anyone contacted whoever produced the video that Esme copied to make that Jason babygrow?
Surely the fact that they’re using it to make money would make it illegal?
It’s true my sister used an image of a gorilla once online and somehow the original owner took offence and she ended up paying four hundred pounds no tit
I forget the ins n outs I just remember her being pissed at having to pay

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I leave for a few days and come back this, I actually cannot believe any sane parent would allow anyone to sell a doll that looks like their child.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if this tea party really is for people who has the reborn jace or is it really for Chris to scout out his next victim

Chai latte and chill anyone 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.