The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at tonight’s vlog, now this is the content that I’ve been waiting for.
Lazy’s faked enthusiasm for the 40p communal showers and fried spam butties made on a 2 ring camping hob. 😂
Washing the plastic plates under an outside tap and tramping off to the beach, late in the afternoon, loaded down like pack-mules. 😂
Creepy’s face as she waffles on about making memories, whilst he sits there with barely concealed annoyance at it all.
Bring on the 6 week fiasco. 😂😂

View attachment 28622
How different to last year. And there's 2 people to blame and that's lazy and this so called adultchild. Hey guys what holidays better Australia or your tincan?

Reactions: 7
They have been at that caravan site for what 4 days ??

They haven't ventured away from the caravan, apart from going to the beach tonight... Sarah definitely hasn't anyway..... like wtf, why not do what they are doing in their drive way ! HAHA x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They have been at that caravan site for what 4 days ??

They haven't ventured away from the caravan, apart from going to the beach tonight... Sarah definitely hasn't anyway..... like wtf, why not do what they are doing in their drive way ! HAHA x
Yeah. I don't understand what they've been doing all day? They've done duck all. Borrrriiiinnng. Cannot wait for this lonnngg tit show 😂

Reactions: 11
How different to last year. And there's 2 people to blame and that's lazy and this so called adultchild. Hey guys what holidays better Australia or your tincan?
Hahaha from Sydney to sardines
Ps everyone said they were fishy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sat watching the Yorkshire airport at Leeds Bradford - imagine if mr baggage handler still worked there 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sarah stop feeding your kids so much processed cr*p. It makes me feel ill just watching what they eat. Give them a healthy cereal, fruit and or yoghurt. Yes you are on holiday but that’s not ‘treats’ you are feeding them, it’s all muck. Seriously before they are in bad habits they cannot get out of.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I thought you was all taking the piss saying they were travelling for 6 whole weeks? Tbh evan when we go to a butlins or heaven I only do a week at most then happy to be home I can only do abroad for 14days max then happy to go home and I only have 2 children just younger than izzy lol

Reactions: 5
Who else thinks the big adventure will be called off for one reason or another?!?
Maybe not called off but definitely not for as long as they plan 6 weeks in that thing with 6 people 1 of which is a baby who can't take a proper bath, move around and keeps everyone up at night. Don't think it will be 6 weeks...

Reactions: 14
Think they must of brought some subs
I don't think so it seems that youtube is sorting itself out from a previous big drop same thing happened on Family Fizz

Maybe not called off but definitely not for as long as they plan 6 weeks in that thing with 6 people 1 of which is a baby who can't take a proper bath, move around and keeps everyone up at night. Don't think it will be 6 weeks...
Will it not depend on where they have gone. Going 70 miles home is very different to 100s of miles.....

Reactions: 2
Yeah. I don't understand what they've been doing all day? They've done duck all. Borrrriiiinnng. Cannot wait for this lonnngg tit show 😂
Thats how i remember my camping trips tbh. Not boring but not really going off the site, us kids would take off all day to the park, parents sat just relaxing. Maybe a trip to whichever seaside we were visiting but it was super chill

Reactions: 5
I bet Creepy is really wishing he still worked at the airport so he could be on TV. 'I'm famous guys.. woohoo!!' There will probably be a big speech from him in the next few days about how much he misses working there.

Reactions: 13
Thats how i remember my camping trips tbh. Not boring but not really going off the site, us kids would take off all day to the park, parents sat just relaxing. Maybe a trip to whichever seaside we were visiting but it was super chill
Yeh definitely, and I think that’s the same for us all however doing nothing is boring vlog footage

Reactions: 9
Yeah, but you weren't vlogging it for the entertainment of others.

Reactions: 3
Am I the only person getting really Annoyed with how much they say ect ECT ECT!! Now I have noticed it they say it so much throughout every vlog every day!! Please tell me I'm not the only one

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.