Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Sorry didn’t realise this wasn’t Alfie’s thread 😂

Chris Ingham will no way be bought up Alfie is too much of a pussy. He made one tweet about the situation to appear to be bothered then didn’t mention it again.
I would like to know because they had them round their house and then never spoke again! So Alfie has met them!

Web30

VIP Member
Did anyone or their kids used to watch sevenawesomekids , SevenSuperGirls etc? Well the owner of thoes channels called Ian Rylett turned out to be a pedalo. He sexually assaulted one of the girls. He made her tape her breasts up so they looked smaller and tried to take her underwear off etc. He had lots of twisted rules like the girls had to wear skirts and childish clothes. So they would appeal more to pedos and perverts and intentionally made the kids look younger. The way Isabelle dressed the other day just reminded me of this article. -

I'm not in ANY way saying this is the case with the inghams however it makes you wonder why they want to keep the kids young. Views are views even if they are from unsavoury places... Just gives you the creeps like they don't know who is watching their kids. It's just wrong... Blah..
Just had a quick search and thiers videos on youtube of girls auditioning to be on the channel! Makes you sick!

specialone50

VIP Member
I chuckled last night when she gave them £1 to buy sweets and the girls were so overly grateful. Considering the amount of crap they are constantly buying them the whole ‘£1’ situation doesn’t cut it, Sarah and no one was convinced. Back in your day it did mean something but you have overly indulged the girls for years and sitting in the pouring rain under umbrellas playing with dolls is fooling no one, most children would be begging to go home. Can’t wait for spam gate tonight.......
reminds me of Butlins Bognor regis we went with my cousin and Auntie and Uncle and it rained near enough the whole time, we had loads to do but my cousin got bored and wanted to go home , mind you so did my mum to be fair I had a ball though

I wonder if something happened to some of Izzy's clothes? Explain why she's wearing Esmes.
maybe she forgot to bring enough clothes for the whole time ?

Justlooking19

Wow!! She finally reprimanded Isla. The kid certainly did not look happy about that.

Maybe if she was at school a bit more though she would get a bit more discipline.

Who does Lazy think she is though? From what I remember, in the final days of school we did watch films and play games etc but we also had our Transition Day and started topics for the next year. Prepared our tray names and our name tags for coats and bags etc.

Plus Lazy seems desperate to get in Creepy's pants and have another kid.
🤮

I agree. We went away with the tent weekend before last. As soon as we pulled up on site the kids were off at the park while me and my husband pitched the tent. We saw them again at 8.30pm when we went to fetch them to go watch the evening entertainment but they soon ditched us again to meet their new friends in the arcades attached to the showbar. They had the best time as weren't glued to us the whole weekend. Yes we had family time but they were also able to unwind themselves
This is exactly what we did when we were kids, as soon as the car was unpacked we would keave our parents to it, ny the time they'd finished we'd have made new friends, we'd know where they were camping and spend the entire holiday having a great time with them. I loved thise holidays too.