The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah said before that she pulled Isla out of school because it'd be more beneficial than being at school. I'm sure she'd have got more out of being at school than bike riding and playing on swings!
She could have done that in the evenings at home (they often do) and been at school in the day.

Reactions: 6
Sorry I know I’m years behind on the Isabelle debate, but I think Sarah encourages to dress like this to desexualise her.

Reactions: 1
Also, Sarah said she preferred caravanning over an all inclusive holiday. That'll get old after a few days! It's basically the usual grind but with a different view after all that time! Cooking, cleaning, washing up (though let's be real, Chris will be doing it!) I think she'd prefer AI and lounging round a pool all day! Oh how I can't wait for the moans!
Now now give Lazy a break we saw that she fried the spam for the butties well we didn't see it we saw Isabelle getting the ready but she said she cooked it and we also saw her stuff some sandwiches so she worked hard those 4 days away well done Lazy you deserve a rest when home.

Oh forgot she also walked into the chippy on the way home and ordered the meals for everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They will not have thought it through they’ll be doing a Wilkes and opening a go fund me before the end to get home 😂😂😂
It took them all day to remove their tent lmao

Ps did anyone notice Sarah’s little nod to us tattlers referent to their luxury accommodation as a tin 😂😂
I just can’t hahaha they even know it’s shite
I can’t wait to watch it all unfold 😂 I have two teenagers and they have got there own rooms where we are staying there is no way they would share its going to be a nightmare for them all in one space can’t wait 😂 my daughter is around the same age as Isabelle I can’t imagine she be happy as girls especially at that age need privacy I think it’s so unfair of them to do this to her 😡

Reactions: 8
I bet the remaining people at the camp site cant believe their luck now The Inghams have left, No more listening to the girls high pitched voices, Sarah's fog horn gob & witchy cackle!
Nice cover story about the editing going tits up AGAIN, your fooling no one sunshine!
So just to confirm you have a baby but didnt think to bring nappy rash cream with you, just how stupid are these people, a very lot it would seem.
Couldnt be that its been hot and the poor baby hasnt had a bath then!
Also the girls went straight to bed, no mention of a shower & bed!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I'm sure they could afford nicer holidays, clothes, whatever they want, even Isla in private school too if they were a bit more careful with their money. Looking for great bargains doesn't really help if you're buying new clothes every week

• Haha
Reactions: 10
really don’t know why Sarah felt the need to describe in such detail Jaces nappy rash, where it is and how he got it 🤮 like why did you need to
film that, you could have just said you went to tescos to her Jace some nappy rash cream like there was really no need for the description

• Sick
Reactions: 17
really don’t know why Sarah felt the need to describe in such detail Jaces nappy rash, where it is and how he got it 🤮 like why did you need to
film that, you could have just said you went to tescos to her Jace some nappy rash cream like there was really no need for the description
It's what all 13 year olds want to hear when watching youtube, don't you know :D
I am starting to think these are hamfisted attempts to look for a more adult audience since their chaifam well is drying.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope when they travel across Europe, they won't just stay on the campsites. What is the point in travelling if you're not even going to explore the places you're visiting?

On the plus side, at least by travelling this way Chris won't have to deal with immigration police at airports :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chris’s inner monologue as he tries to turn the same tedious clips into a new video worth clicking on in the freezing awning while pondering how it’s all come to this.
800E2E11-6BBB-4903-9DB6-DD7EEA952063.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel queasy with all this spam. How big were those marshmallows? That'll be more than a child is supposed to eat in a day. :(

Why not just buy a modern quickpitch / fiberglass caravan tent? The old metal poles one reminds me of what people had in the 80s and most never bothered putting up as was such a faf.

Still excited for the real adventure to start in a week, another 40+ heatwave in Europe like last month could be on the cards ☀

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Is this sarahs project shes been working on? More reborn merch.
Oh come on, this is taking tacky to the extreme.

Ifam ribbons, plastic pineapples, a bib that looks like a doily from your Nanna's house and a 'poached egg' headband.

Stop it. Just bleeping stop it, Shortle.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Chris:
“I can’t be letting you guys down now can I, we’ve never missed a video,
it’s probably only been one video we’ve missed over the last 3 years, and if so it’s been for a really, really, mega legit reason”
🙄

😎😎😎😎. THROW BACK MOMENTS. 😎😎😎😎

86CB05E0-1045-4A8D-825E-CC20F580D1A5.jpeg

“So lots of you guys will be super duper disappointed that this is the only video going up today......
We’ve had a Super duper busy day yesterday.......dealing with

family matters 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm Irish so forgive my next question.... What the hell does have a paddy mean?? Have a potato? Have a whiskey?? Or cockney slang for shower?? I've no clue...

Reactions: 1
You put your phones away, no you didn't you had to get in your daily rant while ramming a camera into your children, wtf is with chris face in this pictures theres smiling and theres that whats with the hand gestures
👏

You put your phones away , DO NOT BELIEVE THAT FOR A MOMENT but even if it where true it doesn’t count when your filming every single day of your lives each carrying around vlogging cameras. We all take pics and videos for the memories but in a normal practical way not filming ourselves and our children in their swimwear and night clothes and in their bedrooms for the whole world to see !

That’s fair enough if you really don’t give a tit about their personal space and privacy but don’t you dare profess to setting an example by putting your phones down for a day ! Jokers ! 😏

View attachment 28711
View attachment 28713
View attachment 28712

Striking resemblance 😦
swallows back a lil bit sick 🤢
WTF is she doing ?
I hate that face when children do it never mind a 30 something mother of 4 FK SAKE SARAH REALLY ?!

toe curling cringe 😫

If she keeps telling us how amazing it was she might start believing it herself. It’s a bit like all inclusive for her anyway as not seen her do anything.

Chris was hoovering, girls cleaning pots, Izzy preparing food, Ifam putting up the awning, Chris driving .... oh sorry, she got her tit out for the gram didn’t she 😂
Omg 😂🤣😂

No wonder she needs therapy
ALWAYS I felt like no one was noticing this !
Anytime he puts the suggestive creepy lyrics on Izzy anddddd when he’s filming the girls together the clear focus is always on her with the other 2 out of focus to the sides ! I hate to say it and hope I’m wrong but he seems obsessed with her. I think he will love the caravanning for that reason alone close proximity to her at all times ! Like I say I hope I’m wrong ! 😢

Her real dad must be livid !!!

It was said by his ex work mates that he never even mentioned Izzy to them they thought he only had two daughters ( which technically he has ) maybe Because in truth he doesn’t see her as his daughter making the rest easier for him ? 😭🤮😡

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.