The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their channel really is dying . I would say they have about 15k die hard fans and the rest just watch the circus unfold.

It makes me laugh how they don't get many comments on utube and they acknowledge a handful. I would be answering everyone on that platform because they ain't gonna stick around for long.

Jace tea party . Just staaaap lol! Full on narcissist.

Reactions: 7
😂😂 that lump of rubber looks nothing like Jason 😂😂 deluded lot.

You've just got to laugh that the only way they can facilitate a meet and greet is to do it in the Mary Shortle shop of horrors because that woman is such a creep that she stands by the minghams no matter what it seems.

Creepy will 100% go to the tea party he went to Sarahs baby shower when he probably shouldn't have. Minger.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Their channel really is dying . I would say they have about 15k die hard fans and the rest just watch the circus unfold.

It makes me laugh how they don't get many comments on utube and they acknowledge a handful. I would be answering everyone on that platform because they ain't gonna stick around for long.

Jace tea party . Just staaaap lol! Full on narcissist.
They gonna be passing Jace round are they.

Vlog, Jace gets lost amongst Jace dolls at tea party and ‘accidentally’ taken home by fan 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t with those two.

So creepy. Why would you want a toy replica of your baby?

Reactions: 1
So in effect this sounds like blackmail! If you want to meet us you have to buy this doll! If I had the money, I would buy them all and have a public burning! YES, HELL YES.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Although the outcome was vile. I’m glad after all this talk of ‘Esme’s project’ and the project Sarah was taking ‘hours out the day’ to work on was just a doll with Mary shortle.
Glad because it’s not other companies starting to work with the Inghams again like they were making it sound.
Just the same woman who has been up their arse for years 😂

Reactions: 21
Katrina seems to be having a mini rant on her latest vlog. She’s saying she takes care of her nana Monday to Friday so she’s not selfish for taking a day off to go to the park with Harrison. I bet Sarah’s tried to get out of pushing her nana around matalan this week because she’s to busy watching Chris do the washing.
I surprised they didn’t drag Nana to that outdoor store to get her to buy more tit for that tin can

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.