The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine Isabelle is a bit left out with her friends anyway, at her age they probably spend time a lot of time together outside of school so she must miss out on a lot already

Reactions: 9
Again with being so late to the trend.
Could see this Ingham reborn thing taking off maybe a year/year and a half ago when the channel was constantly the girls and their reborns but not now when they're mentioned rarely and it’s obvious the girls are into different things now. Bet the next week of vlogs the girls will be ‘so in love with their babies’ and be ‘playing with them non stop’

Also a Jace reborn is the creepiest thing I’ve ever heard of (and that’s saying a lot given this thread) what kind of mother would want people to be able to buy something like that of her baby?

• Sick
Reactions: 23
A reborn of Jace?! Now that is just some extra level of creepy and weird!!! It’s been a while but words actually fail me at this car crash of a family..why the duck would you want people to buy a replica of your baby?!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I can’t get over how wrong in every level this is , but at least I hope he gets a % of the profits put in a bank account for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A reborn of Jace?! Now that is just some extra level of creepy and weird!!! It’s been a while but words actually fail me at this car crash of a family..why the duck would you want people to buy a replica of your baby?!
I have a feeling that this is not going to be met with the positive response that Sarah expects it to be. This is just plain awful and hopefully will prove a step too far even for the deluded Ifam!

Reactions: 11
Whyyyyy the hell would you want a reborn of your own child to go out into the world! That’s weird!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Sorry i don't watch them but is there defo a school trip or could izzy be meeting up with her bio dad?

Reactions: 10
Now imagine a 60-70 year old divorced man carrying a reborn doll of Jace around
Sarah really is mentally ill
I wonder what she was thinking whilst making that doll

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Having a Jace doll made is just a whole hew level of creepy imo, just a very strange thing to do.

Reactions: 13
Who in the right mind is gonna buy a jace reborn doll creepy af , how mary shortle is still working with them its ridiculous

Reactions: 12
Yeah and cash she’d make for doing duck all. The Stortle women would have had it all designed and made. Sarah will just get royalties each month or whatever

Reactions: 3
Who in the right mind is gonna buy a jace reborn doll creepy af , how mary shortle is still working with them its ridiculous
That woman is a walking weirdo herself! She probably thinks this is a brilliant idea, that's the stupid mentality of them all! Just when you think they can't possibly stoop any lower, this happens! I hope nobody buys one and that stupid woman is left with a stockroom full of unsold Jace reborns cluttering the place!

Reactions: 14
Sorry i don't watch them but is there defo a school trip or could izzy be meeting up with her bio dad?
She normally goes on holiday with her paternal grandparents in the summer so could be them?

Jace reborn is creepy. Surely to them it must just look like what their son would look like dead? (Sorry if that's to much but them dolls are always sleeping. I can see how they'd help a grieving mother but to have one made up to look like your child who is alive and healthy is weird)
You don't know what creeps would want to do with the doll. I'd personally also worry someone might try to swap the doll for the baby, I would be we be able to take my eyes off him when outside, not for a second.

Reactions: 17
They're doing the reborn doll for the same reason they had him in the first place: they think it'll be a quick cash grab 😒
Plus, as much as I want to believe no-one would be quite as mad to drop £200+ on a doll if someone else's baby, I'm reminded of the woman that tattooed 'IFAM 4EVER' across her entire arm so 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chris cut your fuckin nails you absolute weirdo!!!!

Also why was izzy wearing that vest back to front the whole day?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
This is horrific! What the hell is wrong with these people? I have no more words, this takes chavvy to the highest level!
I know it’s majorly creepy AF!!!
I’ve seen people that have lost babies have them as a kind or replacement baby to hold as their arms feel empty and the mother is grieving and has nothing to hold .
I can totally understand women getting a certain comfort from that in their grief .
I dunno other than that I find them weird and I’d be scared I was tempting fate with one of my very own baby
No just nooo ☹☹

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.