The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched today's vlog, Where was Isla while Sarah was helping Isabelle choose outfits for her? Surely she wouldn't leave her alone in a large Matalan store?

Reactions: 3
Content. Need to film in go outdoors

Only just watched. She said they’re going somewhere really really hot. So that’s not the UK. South of France is my call.
Im thinking south of france as well. Lots of camp sites and pretty easy to drive to.

Reactions: 2
Can someone tell me how on earth you cope in a caravan in Europe in aheat wave?? I take it there is no air conditioning...and you are in a tiny Tim can! With a baby!!?
Am I missing something obvious?
So no air conditioning in the caravan either? Omg. Do u all have air conditioning in your cars? I would die of heat. How can a young baby be put in that situation? Germs feed off heat. You need some kind of air circulation? At least fans

Reactions: 2
Are they really spending six weeks in the caravan or is that to throw people off the scent ? Because if someone stated Issy said about the plane maybe that was a clue .I haven't watched them In ages and go off what people say on here

Reactions: 4
Im thinking south of france as well. Lots of camp sites and pretty easy to drive to.
So I'm guessing Prinny will be staying at home? Or will they get to the border and expect to just be able to take her with no passport?

I have a feeling poor Isabelle doesn't want to still be buying supermarket kids clothing from the same range as her sisters anymore...

I doubt many of the girls at her school still are, around that age was when everyone started moving into adult sizing a bit more and wearing Primark, New Look and of course 'brands' like Hollister and Jack Wills.

Also let's just take a moment to appreciate how in the vlog they kept in the footage of Isabelle being a bit moody over how much she didn't like the clothing in the changing room, but then also made her say how much she loved it all in the next clip...

Reactions: 15
Sarah said they are going somewhere hot and Isabelle said they are going on a plane. Hmm, I wonder if they are going on two separate holidays or maybe leaving the caravan somewhere whilst they fly somewhere.

I guess they will be sticking to East Europe e.g. France (Disneyland), Spain, Portugal and possibly Northern Italy.

They must be coming home for Isabelle's birthday if they are talking about cakes.

Reactions: 4
Looks like another day Chris spent skating rather than with the family. I get the impression they lead very separate lives, he acts like a 15 year old rather than a Father of 4...,

Reactions: 16
Looks like another day Chris spent skating rather than with the family. I get the impression they lead very separate lives, he acts like a 15 year old rather than a Father of 4...,
Hes going to hate this holiday as much as the kids. No escape from the family life hes avoiding so much atm

Reactions: 13
So no air conditioning in the caravan either? Omg. Do u all have air conditioning in your cars? I would die of heat. How can a young baby be put in that situation? Germs feed off heat. You need some kind of air circulation? At least fans
Not all cars have air con. Mine doesn’t just a fan that blows the warm air around haha.

We really don’t have enough hot days t justify paying to get air con installed and the running costs, in the UK

Hes going to hate this holiday as much as the kids. No escape from the family life hes avoiding so much atm
I do wonder how they will cope stuck with each other 24/7, he clearly has issues. Skating is a hobby which should not be put before family life, Sarah is either completely controlled by him or she is glad to be rid of him, I suspect the latter.

Reactions: 6
Definitely bottle feeding Jace, she would not have left him so long otherwise. There is no shame in it, why has she not said it on camera? She was quick enough to shove breastfeeding down everyone’s throats.

Reactions: 17
Not all cars have air con. Mine doesn’t just a fan that blows the warm air around haha.

We really don’t have enough hot days t justify paying to get air con installed and the running costs, in the UK
But cars get stuffy and hot especially with the sun beaming in. Seems like it’s hot there well maybe not with crusty wearing a winter hat every day

But cars get stuffy and hot especially with the sun beaming in. Seems like it’s hot there well maybe not with crusty wearing a winter hat every day
Yeah it’s hot at the moment. But we don’t get consistantly hot summers day in day out. This is unusual weather for us 😂😂

I’m probably not making much sense, but financially it doesn’t make much sense to install air con in houses here. Fans are usually enough.

Newer cars do have ac/ heating

Reactions: 1
it has been hot for uk standards the last few days but we get it intermittently here, our car has air con but we hardly use it .it was bought with the car we`ve got now, but to be completely honest my kids think it gets too cold in the car with it on , we only use it when travelling on the motorway in summer when its too noisy to wind a window down

A quick post for Sarahs benefit (because we all know she reads this)

Macaroon: A small biscuit typically made from almonds.

Macron: President of the French Republic since 2017.

Mac-a-Ron: Nothing.

You’re welcome.
I hate to be that person but this isn’t right...
Macaron is the small almond colourful thing
Macaroon is the coconut biscuit thing
Sorry!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.