The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone remember the Nuby saga where they gave C that girls details?

Well at the time I commented on what was going on on twitter. Went on today to see if there was any more news from the girl.

Nuby have blocked me. For saying that what they did wasn’t right 😂

They deserve each other.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Well at the time I commented on what was going on on twitter. Went on today to see if there was any more news from the girl.

They deserve each other.
As if Nuby didn’t handle it badly enough anyway. Wouldn’t suprise me if the girl who leaked the info didn’t get disciplined but Nuby had to be seen to be doing something. I’m cynical ha.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
As if Nuby didn’t handle it badly enough anyway. Wouldn’t suprise me if the girl who leaked the info didn’t get disciplined but Nuby had to be seen to be doing something. I’m cynical ha.
Good Lord, these brands have NO IDEA how to navigate social media, do they?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Sarah said on Instagram few weeks ago they had two holidays booked, I think she meant on the plane

Reactions: 1
Sarah said on Instagram few weeks ago they had two holidays booked, I think she meant on the plane
What would be the point of spending all that on a caravan to then jump on anplane and have a hotel type holiday. Im pretty intrested in what thier summer plans actually are.

Reactions: 3
What would be the point of spending all that on a caravan to then jump on anplane and have a hotel type holiday. Im pretty intrested in what thier summer plans actually are.
Throws the haters off? We all think they are trekking down to the ferry / channel tunnel when they are actually on a flight winging their way to Florida?? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

They deserve each other.
I went into check and thought they've blocked me too. Checked on my hubby's twitter and I think they've disabled the account as it's not coming up when I search for them

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I went into check and thought they've blocked me too. Checked on my hubby's twitter and I think they've disabled the account as it's not coming up when I search for them
So Nuby has done the Ingham's trick of deleting their account to hide all the people calling them out for their lawbreaking? They deserve each other. :mad: They never did say publicly that they had reported themselves for the data breach, hoping we'll all forget probably, hence the deletion.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I can find the account when searching. But when I click “follow”, this comes up:
5751DCF6-7614-4A5B-B6D8-B0B61781A4FE.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Looks like the accounts deleted. Anyone that’s tagged them ( when you search) it’s not a clickable button like a normal account would be - if that makes sense

Reactions: 2
Anyone wanna ask on their Facebook/Instagram (if they have one) why they deleted their Twitter??

Reactions: 3
I do wonder if this is the last year they'll be able to drag the girls away all summer. Izzy will be nearly 15 next year and I think she'll realise how uncool it is to holiday with your family. I also think Esme will want to be more independent this time next year as she'll be going into year 7.

Reactions: 7
I think they deleted the Twitter account. Looks like they ran scared when it kicked of on Twitter. Only cowards would not stay to face the consequences. Hmm, remind you of anyone?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I do wonder if this is the last year they'll be able to drag the girls away all summer. Izzy will be nearly 15 next year and I think she'll realise how uncool it is to holiday with your family. I also think Esme will want to be more independent this time next year as she'll be going into year 7.
Doubt it anything for $$$$. They are forced into it. Look at Mia from family fizz. She's nearly 15 and has no social life at all. All for the $$$...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
As predicted, using the what izzy found in her food as clickbait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a sad bastard, he’s a middle aged man spending his weekend “blading around a university campus” instead of family time.

I’m sure he’s getting his “blading”hours in before being confined in the tin can with Sarah for 2 months 😂
I wonder if he's really allowed to blade on the rails on all these places cause it could damage someone else's property lol! I agree, it's unusual for an adult to still be obsessed with a teenage hobby rather than his partner and children.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.