The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Sarah's Insta story. If that was Sarah who'd of eaten that then she'd have been fuming but because it's Izzy it's okay to sit and laugh! 🙄
Yeah and the fact she’s made Isabelle sit there and hold it whilst she does her piece to camera etc

No sign of mr Ingham again.

I’ve never heard anyone pronounce Pinterest the way she does, emphasising the er 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've not watched today's vlog but it seems another Izzy challenge. Should that not be on sassybelle?

Return of the JUVET....

So self centred that when listing the family members who are about to do something then they both always start with them selves rather than Creepy, Solo and I...

Also double standards their number plate was definitely blurred after Go Outdoors yet later at Matalan other people's number plates were in full view.

They haven’t clocked that the last challenge video featuring Isabelle as a goth has the lowest views in a long time so do another challenge video by the looks of it? 🤣

Reactions: 7
Just seen Sarah's Insta story. If that was Sarah who'd of eaten that then she'd have been fuming but because it's Izzy it's okay to sit and laugh! 🙄
Also the fact they then put “do not buy sugar snap peas from Tesco” like tesco know that there is a caterpillar INSIDE it? Like yes it is gross but doesn’t actually look mouldy, just partially eaten & why would you make her sit there with it in her hand if she and the other girls were still eating?

Reactions: 11
Haha my daughter has just been watching YouTube (she’s not allowed to watch the minghams) but said wow big difference Family Fizz on holiday in Bali and going by the recommended to watch The Ingham’s are bargain challenge buying..I thought they’d be living like Family Fizz do by now and be super rich (she’s 9) oh how little she know’s but she’s absolutely spot on!

Reactions: 10
I try not to even hate watch now as I get more of a buzz watching the views go down. It seems to me the only thing that kept that channel going the past year was tattlelife. I can't even see them picking up views from the travels as it's going to be the same thing day in day out. Food swimming back in the van repeat.

Reactions: 10
I'm watching Creepy's IG stories and he's filming skating either on or near Leeds University's campus. I don't know if universities allow the general public to run around campus? I know because there aren't barriers only allowing staff and students in to the campus, then technically it's not disallowed for people to walk around a uni.

Reactions: 2
I try not to even hate watch now as I get more of a buzz watching the views go down. It seems to me the only thing that kept that channel going the past year was tattlelife. I can't even see them picking up views from the travels as it's going to be the same thing day in day out. Food swimming back in the van repeat.
Don’t forget Sarah cooking every day. She loves that tiny little kitchen remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A quick post for Sarahs benefit (because we all know she reads this)

Macaroon: A small biscuit typically made from almonds.

Macron: President of the French Republic since 2017.

Mac-a-Ron: Nothing.

You’re welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I dont get why they bought the kitchen unit in go outdoors when they have one in the caravan
Content. Need to film in go outdoors

Only just watched. She said they’re going somewhere really really hot. So that’s not the UK. South of France is my call.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Don’t know about anyone else but that’s an absurd amount of fizzy juice and there was more on the kitchen side. Poor Esme really shouldn’t have been at dance or a sleepover she sounded awful 😢 And a few other things..she kept saying camping not caravan and then Isabelle mentioned oh that would be good on the plane, so I don’t even think any of them have a clue what they are doing 🤣 And I’m guessing she is bottlefeeding as she didn’t seem fazed leaving him at home

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Same 👌

Reactions: 3
Can someone tell me how on earth you cope in a caravan in Europe in aheat wave?? I take it there is no air conditioning...and you are in a tiny Tim can! With a baby!!?
Am I missing something obvious?

Reactions: 8
I'm watching Creepy's IG stories and he's filming skating either on or near Leeds University's campus. I don't know if universities allow the general public to run around campus? I know because there aren't barriers only allowing staff and students in to the campus, then technically it's not disallowed for people to walk around a uni.
What a sad bastard, he’s a middle aged man spending his weekend “blading around a university campus” instead of family time.

I’m sure he’s getting his “blading”hours in before being confined in the tin can with Sarah for 2 months 😂

Reactions: 18
What a sad bastard, he’s a middle aged man spending his weekend “blading around a university campus” instead of family time.

I’m sure he’s getting his “blading”hours in before being confined in the tin can with Sarah for 2 months 😂

I wonder if all these 'skating buddies' just use Chris for all the filming equipment and for editing purposes, they can't want to hang around with an alleged nonce out of choice.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.