The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are away somewhere according to Insta, but are watching old vlogs..living the life! So Isla won’t be in school tomorrow I’m guessing?

Unless it’s at Jane’s house

Content. Need to film in go outdoors

Only just watched. She said they’re going somewhere really really hot. So that’s not the UK. South of France is my call.
I'd already posted where they were going a few days ago. It was blatantly obvious from Sarah's insta...

Reactions: 1
I wonder what happened to them blow up air bed things they bought a while back, they would be ideal for sleeping on for the girls,they mentioned back then that they were camping with her dad and they were using these then they never resurfaced again and the holiday didn't happen

imagine being in the next caravan to them , the noise they make my holiday would be ruined id have to request a move , ive seen the Portugal campsite on the Algarve and its quite basic but is surrounded by lovely beaches and lots of entertainment but like someone has said I think its more likely the French ones

Reactions: 1
I think they've avoided mentioning whether Isla is going so there's less time for people to realise she's missing school. Then when people start asking why Isla is missing school Sarah will go on a rant about how the last few weeks off school don't matter and she would miss out otherwise. Anyone with common sense would just wait for all their children to have broken up from school and then take them on holiday. I mean they've got 6 weeks to go on holiday, what harm is 2 weeks or so at home going to do to Esme and Isabelle?

Also doesn't Isla have that school trip this week that she's excited about? Surely she won't be missing that after Sarah has gone on about it so much

Reactions: 10
Definitely bottle feeding Jace, she would not have left him so long otherwise. There is no shame in it, why has she not said it on camera? She was quick enough to shove breastfeeding down everyone’s throats.
Because she doesn't want to admit that she put her baby son through an unnecessary, painful, and bloody procedure for his non-existent tongue tie which eight NHS professionals said he definitely didn't have. They stopped mentioning his weight after the procedure because he still wasn't putting on weight and the reason for this is because, in her own words, Lazy wasn't getting up through the night to feed him, not feeding him 2-3hours throughout the day, only feeding him for 5minutes at a time and forcing him to go back to sleep in the mornings. She's an awful woman, the fault is entirely on her. Now he's putting on weight, presumably due to bottle feeding, she doesn't want to admit it was her own actions that was preventing him from gaining weight. Lazy and Creepy can never ever everrrrrrr admit they are wrong and take responsibility for their own actions. :mad:

If people are going to report them to that campsite, be careful. Lazy followed them on insta but it could be a trap, knowing we would all be watching her 'follows' to divert attention away from the campsite where they may actually be staying.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh Sarah. If you’re (yes that is how you spell it) going to control Izzy’s Instagram, at least put a bit of effort into actually sounding like Izzy writes the posts herself. Don’t just repeat things you’ve said in the vlogs and hope for the best.
13 year olds don’t talk about ‘that Sunday night feeling’ nor do they get soooper excited for ‘adventures’ with their family. You on the other hand, rehash that same speech at least once a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Sarah. If you’re (yes that is how you spell it) going to control Izzy’s Instagram, at least put a bit of effort into actually sounding like Izzy writes the posts herself. Don’t just repeat things you’ve said in the vlogs and hope for the best.
13 year olds don’t talk about ‘that Sunday night feeling’ nor do they get soooper excited for ‘adventures’ with their family. You on the other hand, rehash that same speech at least once a month.
Isabelle's post had something about Isla being at school tomorrow didn't it?

I can't believe Chris punished Prinny in the vlog, he knows what she's like with bin bags and he still left it in the kitchen with her!

• Sad
Reactions: 10

I can't believe Chris punished Prinny in the vlog, he knows what she's like with bin bags and he still left it in the kitchen with her!
Wouldn’t surprise me if that was for the benefit of the school so it looks like they were going to send her in until ‘she woke up soooper poorly’.

Not sure why they’d want to rent a house after spending all that money on a caravan and things for it.

Reactions: 3
Why would they post a picture of Isla crying/upset on Isabelle’s Instagram? Comfort your child!!!! Stop trying to gain from their sadness 😤 whenever one of them gets sad they just see money signs..

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Ok I got bored and watched but then I’ve realised again why I haven’t been 😴😴😴😴

Love how lazy gives them a shopping challenge but can’t resist on insisting what she likes 🙄

Reactions: 7

I was disgusted with him for shutting prinny outside during the day, especially during the hot weather. I hope he at least provided her with some shade and a bowl of water. Poor thing, she's destructive because she's bored. She's a lovely little dog and they don't deserve her.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Isn’t Chris a self proclaimed ocd nest freak?

Yet when prinny ripped open a bag full of rubbish. He didn’t just clean it straight up. He went back to the lounge to film a segment on it. Then back to the kitchen to show us. Then cleaned it up.

IF I had food waste all over the kitchen floor I’d be cleaning it straight up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe they let Esme go to a sleep over poorly. As a parent hosting the event I would have been furious and phoned them up to pick her back up! Sounds harsh but you don’t ship your poorly child off

They are so desperate for a sponsor from go outdoors 🙄

Reactions: 21
im Still unsure why they brought a caravan? They had one caravan holiday so surely you would go to a hot country in a caravan before buying one??? I still stand by the fact that they should have just brought like an 8 person tent, so there was more than another room for all of them and kitted it out.🤷🏻‍♀️ So much easier to travel with.... and I can’t imagine the caravan will be easy to regular jace’s temperature..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.