The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ex boyfriend was a pro inlane skater (sponsored by mind game) and he didn’t have insurance. I’m not sure what insurance he would have needed if I’m honest?
I think they meant more like in your life insurance you’d need to specify that sort of stuff, like if something happened fatally and he wasn’t taking safety precautions they wouldn’t get a payout perhaps

I imagine they will go away next Friday until Sunday so Isla can go with them. Would not like to think of any child being left behind on a family holiday.
She said in tonight's vlog it's a holiday surprise for esme and Isabelle,no mention of Isla. Yes I may agree Isla is annoying at times but that's lazy and creeps fault.lazy is the one who shops in threes for everything she gets them. Personally I think it's mean if she shoves Isla and prinny off to granny's ,she's only a kid

Reactions: 7
14k views in 4 hours. Let's see how many views get bought during his 'editing' hours again tonight? They surely can't carry on for long having to top up the views every night?

Reactions: 2
Why on earth would you let your baby roll on the floor of the caravan you have purchased? The carpet is not new, it’s been walked on by not just them but the people who owned it beforehand. And there is that baby rolling around on it. Nice.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Just a example of how creepy their fans are. Why would you ask for her number? Just weird as duck.
The begging in those messages is so disturbing. I don’t get why people act like the Inghams are celebrities. I just don’t understand it.

Reactions: 9
Got to laugh at this, absolute hilarious. Bet creeps would give his number out.
And therein lies the problem, these are kids or vulnerable people by the sounds of their desperation and creepy probably would or at least dm them

Reactions: 11
Why on earth would you let your baby roll on the floor of the caravan you have purchased? The carpet is not new, it’s been walked on by not just them but the people who owned it beforehand. And there is that baby rolling around on it. Nice.
I thought they put the carpet down on the first day?

Reactions: 3
Leaving her behind would not do her any harm though, she could stay with the Grandparents whilst Esme and Isabelle get some much deserved attention.

Damn.... That’s just cruel!!!!
“Ok so Isla.....
were all gonna head off on holiday but you’re gonna stay here with granny and grandad and we’ll see you next week,
Your uniform is in the tumble dryer for Monday btw, and if you could just take the bins out....🤣

I mean like her or not its kinda harsh to dump her on granny and grandad like prinny 🤣
not gonna lie, I’d probably do it...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah, the previous owner left the new piece of carpet there and they put it down, still a pair of pricks though!! 🤷

Reactions: 1
There were 4 of us in a caravan that size, for 2 weeks, by the age of 10, I hated it and the next year was given a tent to stay in outside the caravan,this made it better, and my brother had a tent the next year... we loved our tents and they made caravan holidays so much more bareable. I pitty poor Isabelle having to pretend she is living her best life with all of then cooped up in that tiny space for the summer holidays!!
At her age it will be he'll on earth!

Reactions: 12
So you announce that Esme has croup? I know Chris is a pilot and maths teacher but is he a doctor too??, No doctor appointment as croup can be awful oh but it's Esme isn't it, iddy biddy would of been straight to docs BUT then you allow your ill daughter all over the baby oh j eeez woman and you want a big family adventure, only adventure your going to have is in the hospital, baby with one lot of jabs and being around croup yep sounds just about as thick as you can get!!!!!! Feel sorry the the poor child

I hope you’re doing all right! And I’m sure you don’t look like skating Little Nicky!
getting there thank you, this place is my retreat but also to see these idiots crumble...

Reactions: 10
So you announce that Esme has croup? I know Chris is a pilot and maths teacher but is he a doctor too??, No doctor appointment as croup can be awful oh but it's Esme isn't it, iddy biddy would of been straight to docs BUT then you allow your ill daughter all over the baby oh j eeez woman and you want a big family adventure, only adventure your going to have is in the hospital, baby with one lot of jabs and being around croup yep sounds just about as thick as you can get!!!!!! Feel sorry the the poor child

getting there thank you, this place is my retreat but also to see these idiots crumble...
She said a virus today and then mentioned "croup in the morning" and then went back to virus. I don't think she actually knows what it is and they're just giving her Calpol and hoping it goes away.

Reactions: 4
14k views in 4 hours. Let's see how many views get bought during his 'editing' hours again tonight? They surely can't carry on for long having to top up the views every night?
Does anyone know the cost of buying views?? Does it actually benefit their business to do so? Like they get paid more off youtube than they do the price of the bought views.... hmmm!?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.