The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy replied to comment on his latest Instagram post saying they can't wait to go back to Disney. I guess Paris will be their first stop. Can you even get a caravan on the Eurostar?
If they went on the eurotunnel or ferry then I would assume so? However it is difficult enough to drive in France normally so would they truly try to haul a caravan that far? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Creepy replied to comment on his latest Instagram post saying they can't wait to go back to Disney. I guess Paris will be their first stop. Can you even get a caravan on the Eurostar?
Omg yes and seemingly you can camp at the car parks for the same price as parking a car there!

Saves them going through all the hassle of hotels finding out about them too doesn’t it!

Reactions: 4
Omg yes and seemingly you can camp at the car parks for the same price as parking a car there!

Saves them going through all the hassle of hotels finding out about them too doesn’t it!
There are caravan sites near the park.

I went somewhere in the UK a while ago that the girls would really enjoy. There is a caravansite nearby and it would be a great day out. Not saying where though as I don't want to give them vlog content. They have to come up with their own ideas.

Reactions: 4
Um I'm in the UK. All sports require though not compulsory insurance.. He does his "sport" In a public place on public property mostly so at the bare minimum he should have liability insurance. As for medical care... I was talking about death.. They would find he wasn't taking preventative measures.

Insurance is most definetly out there. (dh is a cyclist and has it.. When renewing that I noticed there's the same for rollerskating and in line etc)
My ex boyfriend was a pro inlane skater (sponsored by mind game) and he didn’t have insurance. I’m not sure what insurance he would have needed if I’m honest?

Tbh him not wearing a helmet is kind of hilarious. He's clearly already fallen over at least once at some point in his life due to the bump in his nose (not sure if thats from skating but either that or getting hit in the face with something), so why would you risk it cos you dislike how it looks? I mean this is the same dude who wears a beanie all bloody summer. 😂 Can't look any worse or more embarrassing than that.

Reactions: 5
Just caught up on here, I haven't watched them for a little while but decided to have a look at the one when Iddie Biddie falls off her bike...I surely can't be the only one who thinks the whole thing was staged. You could just tell from Islas reaction and Isabelles over egging it.

The channel is slowly dying a death and they deserve nothing less. Someone a few pages back said most children could only dream of the holidays the minghams have been on. Actually most adults could only dream of those and for free too.
They have zero originality, the need to wake up and realise that what they have to offer doesn't interest anyone. I think if they removed creepy from the vlogs entirely they'd see an upturn in views, people aren't tuning in to see lazy or even Jace, babies are boring. They want to see the girls!

Reactions: 14
My ex boyfriend was a pro inlane skater (sponsored by mind game) and he didn’t have insurance. I’m not sure what insurance he would have needed if I’m honest?
If he's part of the team I expect the team sorted it. (though wouldn't have a clue when it comes to skating teams. I do know the cycling clubs request you have the insurance so assume other teams that use public spaces would too)

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks it's mean to book a surprise holiday for esme and Isabelle to test the new caravan out when Islas still at school ??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who thinks it's mean to book a surprise holiday for esme and Isabelle to test the new caravan out when Islas still at school ??
No, as if we find Isla annoying, I’m sure everyone else does. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
wonder what else is in his memory box in the garage...newspaper articles of him, screenshots from the girls he messaged, restraining orders 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Something CRAZY (in capitals to emphasise how C to the RAZY it was) happened today.’

I immediately thought that -
a) Lazy rose before noon.
b) Jason wasn’t fussy.
c) You found somewhere that stocked coffee pods.
d) You discovered the difference between ‘Your’ and ‘You’re.’
e) Traces of extraterrestrial life were found in your beanie.
f) You didn’t buy any views.
g) You perfomed heart surgery using only a pencil and some string.

However, it turned out to be far CRAZIER than that; you actually didn't remove your children from school early or have them missing yet more days to make agricultural memories. Who’d have thought the craziness that can ensue when something happens on the exact same date that it should? Wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sarah is trying her hardest to keep the channel going, she knows Chris has no chance of pulling in any views. Apart from Esme they are all pretty dull. Isabelle never looks comfortable and Isla clearly is high maintenance and Jace is just a baby, I can see a ‘home schooling ‘ announcement being made by Christmas, I think they see all these other YouTubers making videos around the world with some kind of content and sorry but a caravan being dragged round Britain ain’t gunna cut it ......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can Sarah say the girls are excited for breaking up for summer? I personally was at their age but I knew summer would be spent with friends, shopping trips, cinema, sleepovers ect. They've got a whole summer to spend in a tin can! If I was them I'd rather stay in school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I guess they will be taking Isla out of school for a few days when they go on this short break, which is obviously booked in for next week. No way would Iddy Biddy be left out. Leaving her behind would not do her any harm though, she could stay with the Grandparents whilst Esme and Isabelle get some much deserved attention.

I think they have had fines in the past or they would have taken Isla out of school early.

How disgusting to put Jace on a dirty caravan carpet in a small room with his sister who is sick and potentially contagious.

Isla seemed pleased that Esme was unwell and missing swimming. Probably enjoying the attention.

I see they have dropped the pop up names editing.

Reactions: 9
I guess they will be taking Isla out of school for a few days when they go on this short break, which is obviously booked in for next week. No way would Iddy Biddy be left out. Leaving her behind would not do her any harm though, she could stay with the Grandparents whilst Esme and Isabelle get some much deserved attention.

I think they have had fines in the past or they would have taken Isla out of school early.

How disgusting to put Jace on a dirty caravan carpet in a small room with his sister who is sick and potentially contagious.

Isla seemed pleased that Esme was unwell and missing swimming. Probably enjoying the attention.

I see they have dropped the pop up names editing.
I wonder if there holiday plans will be ruined if Jace becomes ill? My cousin had croup as a baby (11 months) so was older than Jace but he was hospitalised.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
If he's part of the team I expect the team sorted it. (though wouldn't have a clue when it comes to skating teams. I do know the cycling clubs request you have the insurance so assume other teams that use public spaces would too)
If they are part of a club they will have insurance the club will have it I am just part of a running (so not any way dangerous) and the club have to have insurance and if in winter it is very icy we can’t do club run so

I imagine they will go away next Friday until Sunday so Isla can go with them. Would not like to think of any child being left behind on a family holiday.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.