The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the older two will end up back in public school in September? They can't still be able to afford two lots of school fees surely?

Reactions: 5
Why st the end is Sarah wearing a summer dress and yet Jace is wearing a winter woolly hat with a fluffy blanket whilst strapped on her?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Actual lol at Sarah saying she wouldn't take criticism from someone she wouldn't take advice from. How does she know she doesn't take advice from at least one of those that criticises her...?! 🙊😂
Looks like somebody needs to stay away from the ‘inspirational’ quotes.
Kind of loses it’s empowering charm when it’s coming from a money grabbing, child seller-outer (what? It’s a word) like her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Even the iFam despise the new editing, all of the top comments are slagging it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why st the end is Sarah wearing a summer dress and yet Jace is wearing a winter woolly hat with a fluffy blanket whilst strapped on her?
Especially in the UK right now where it looks cold and is humid as hell. I despair. How on earth did this women raise 3 other children...?

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the older two will end up back in public school in September? They can't still be able to afford two lots of school fees surely?
I reckon one more year and they'll move Esme to a normal senior school, for definite.

Reactions: 3
Probably decide to 'homeschool' Isabelle so she can build her channel for them to get more money.

What the hell have I just watched?! 🤣 Wow that editing is on point! 🤦🏻‍♀️ As for the Sarah rant, she was obviously reflecting on what could have been over the past year..should have said yes to more things..strikes me as jealousy that does..and the inspirational quote..well sorry but do you not ask advice on anything and everything on the channel?! So cringeworthy it’s unbelievable..we know YouTube could stop tomorrow, maybe not tomorrow but it’s soon and you damn well know it

Reactions: 12
What the hell have I just watched?! 🤣 Wow that editing is on point! 🤦🏻‍♀️ As for the Sarah rant, she was obviously reflecting on what could have been over the past year..should have said yes to more things..strikes me as jealousy that does..and the inspirational quote..well sorry but do you not ask advice on anything and everything on the channel?! So cringeworthy it’s unbelievable..we know YouTube could stop tomorrow, maybe not tomorrow but it’s soon and you damn well know it
I reckon she’s regretting not going it alone. And if she wasn’t when she gave the speech she probably is after she saw that btec editing

Especially in the UK right now where it looks cold and is humid as hell. I despair. How on earth did this women raise 3 other children...?
It’s really warm here right now. My 4 month old has been in just a onesie all day. We did some risky naked tummy time too.
Putting a hat on a baby in this weather is dumb af.

Reactions: 9
This made me smile in tonight’s vlog. Don’t you just know that the workman in the background is looking at this one-trick wazzock and thinking why don’t you just grow up and get a job you pathetic twit. 😂

View attachment 26760
I presume as his wheels are filthy and covered in heaven knows what pavement bacteria, that he goes along and wipes the hand rails when he's finished skating along them ! 😹

It’s really warm here right now. My 4 month old has been in just a onesie all day. We did some risky naked tummy time too.
Putting a hat on a baby in this weather is dumb af.

Chris probably demands sarah put a hat on him when out and about with Chris in tow, hide the ginge.

See poor Thomas been sending them more presents again 😔

• Haha
I also noticed today that lazy’s hair was still up at the front the same (the back different) but the single most noticeable bit of dandruff that’s been in exactly the same spot on her fringe since Friday was still there, which I’m presuming she hasn’t washed her hair since..I’m sorry but is that not gross? Forgive me if I’m wrong but I can’t go a night without washing mine as I can’t have a shower or a bath and not do it..

Reactions: 5
I also noticed today that lazy’s hair was still up at the front the same (the back different) but the single most noticeable bit of dandruff that’s been in exactly the same spot on her fringe since Friday was still there, which I’m presuming she hasn’t washed her hair since..I’m sorry but is that not gross? Forgive me if I’m wrong but I can’t go a night without washing mine as I can’t have a shower or a bath and not do it..
It's not really healthy to wash your hair every day. Depending on my hormones (time of the month), I wash mine twice or three times a week. I leave it as long as possible between washes though. I obviously shower every day.

Reactions: 10
"We see other vloggers that literally seem to make the most of absolutely everything and some incredible moments..."

Sarah, your husband blew these opportunities for you. You chose this by supporting him. Sorry babe, your rant makes you look like a fool.
Was there a rant?

Am I imagining it or do the ingham family come on to this site for their content ? I say this because literally EVERY SINGLE TIME they are called up on their crappy behaviour here [ not including HIS grooming 😡😡😡 ] they try [ badly ] to rectify everything. Example - Sarah doesn’t go on walks with her baby SARAH GOES ON A WALK WITH THE BABY ! Esme doesn’t get enough screen time - Esme in every video more than before. THEY DONT BUY ENOUGH SHOPPING - cue a big shop ! They are maybe rubbish examples but they COPY every bloody thing on here however as previously said by so many people they won’t ever admit that he’s a groomer and she doesn’t give a tit !!! Vulgar people with zero original content and no morals what so ever. The baby has ginger hair for god sake WHY are you in such denial Chris ? You will make him paranoid like you ! Not to mention what it must make Esme think “ your hair is sooooo beautiful Esme “ “ no way does jace have ginger hair it’s the lighting “ NO it’s his genes FFS get real !!!

I could go on and on but I’m boring myself now !

Waves to Chris and Sarah and their iddiebiddie 🙄 Kids ! 👋😑

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.