Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
So she got them 6-9 month sleepsuits because it's to hot to wear them at the moment and yet at the end he's in a big fluffy sleepsuit 🤦

My newborn been in a sleepsuit all day 🥺 she's been a perfect temperature in the heat. What else are they meant to wear?!

Reactions: 1

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Just seen the photo, that's so cringy. Poor Izzy! I dread to think what her school friends have been saying behind her back.

Goes to show they know Isla's bike is too small! What a waste of money!
Can someone screenshot the photo want to get a laugh today

Web30

VIP Member
Just seen the photo, that's so cringy. Poor Izzy! I dread to think what her school friends have been saying behind her back.

Goes to show they know Isla's bike is too small! What a waste of money!
Arr but its grannys waste of money so she wont care as much. We all said it was to small soon as we saw it.

nattis

VIP Member
Didn’t they already do a “let the person in front choose my food” challenge?

Chris and Isabelle driving to all the fast food drive throughs and ordering what the people in front did?
yes but the Ifam have asked over and over if they can do it as a whole family so offcoourse we will do it with just Lazy and Granma

• Haha

yepyep

Sarah said on Instagram few weeks ago they had two holidays booked, I think she meant on the plane

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
Only skimmed their last few vlogs but during the girls shopping challenge didnt isabelle say she didn't really like half of the stuff that was picked then in the next clip they've bought it and suddenly she likes it, particularly the tube top 🤔 just why buy it if she doesn't like it.
:( I remember a post from an IG account I follow (an eco brand) saying that an entire garbage truck worth of unwanted used clothes (most of which aren't even threadbare and could easily be worn) is dumped in a landfill or incinerated every SECOND. The fast fashion industry is heartbreaking and the Inghams really shouldn't be buying all this clothing they don't even want to wear.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I was thinking more along the lines that she’s had it since before Jace and the ‘non situation’ has stressed her out more than she’s let on.

Something that bad would stress anyone out. It’s the brushing under the carpet people don’t like
Post natal hair loss. It strikes 12-16 weeks after birth, mostly around the temples. Mine has only just about recovered 9 years later 😭

GiggleBee

VIP Member
My car was reading a temperature of 34degrees today (I know, not entirely accurate). Why the hell is he in winter clothes? What the fuck?!
This was what he was in in last night's vlog and she was in that outfit too so I think this must have been from Tuesday.
Although it was still hot on Tuesday!

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Just flicked through last nights vlog, haven’t watched for ages! Nothing changes, still as dull as ever.
Sarah wasn’t sure if she got a good price on the alcohol as she doesn’t buy it as she doesn’t drink?! Next shot, “I brought myself a toffee apple cider, only 1 because I’m breastfeeding”. So you do drink, it may be 4% but it is 4% alcohol Sarah!! And only 1 because you are breastfeeding, so
You usually do drink more than 1!!
Same old bullshit....oh and hottest day of the year and you pull Jace’s socks up to his thighs! Really?!
Oh yes OCD clean freak I forgot!
Yeh but Chris is obviously working and lazy is well lazy 😂

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
But cars get stuffy and hot especially with the sun beaming in. Seems like it’s hot there well maybe not with crusty wearing a winter hat every day
Yeah it’s hot at the moment. But we don’t get consistantly hot summers day in day out. This is unusual weather for us 😂😂

I’m probably not making much sense, but financially it doesn’t make much sense to install air con in houses here. Fans are usually enough.

Newer cars do have ac/ heating

uwu

VIP Member
I've been away for a few days taking my Daughter to some Kpop concerts, has anything interesting happened so I don't have to read back through the last few pages?