Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Sorry but where was all the kids while they was driving around with the tent (I guess) in the car, why did that not lay on the floor of the caravan.
They have been planning this trip for 2 minutes and they forget 2 cameras that is their whole world and what they rely on to pay for this amazing adventure.
Why did it take three of them to run back to the house to get the cameras too?

GreaseMop

VIP Member
I honestly can’t face the bore fest anymore plus it is much more satisfying to see their views slowly but surely sink. I’m guessing their new mate Viral Talent has prompted these challenges if you can call them that and got them a new super duper Dyson gig. If so it must’ve been awkward after being dropped for the no situation and miraculously after a year almost exactly the no situation becomes ok, wow they must be feeling very valued!
Are they back with Viral Talent?

LoRoCo

VIP Member
That's not breast milk. Looks too thick and creamy in colour. I breastfed and expressed for 2 years and breast milk looks clear white with a bluish white appearance round the top. No froth, no creamy texture. Like formula in the instana story
can u screenshot it?

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Not all cars have air con. Mine doesn’t just a fan that blows the warm air around haha.

We really don’t have enough hot days t justify paying to get air con installed and the running costs, in the UK
But cars get stuffy and hot especially with the sun beaming in. Seems like it’s hot there well maybe not with crusty wearing a winter hat every day

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Im thinking south of france as well. Lots of camp sites and pretty easy to drive to.
So I'm guessing Prinny will be staying at home? Or will they get to the border and expect to just be able to take her with no passport?

Web30

VIP Member
I wonder if she'll be like Jojo Siwa? No hate to the girl as she seems very sweet and like a good kid, but her style/image is very 'young' even though she turned 16 a few months ago. I get its because she mostly has very young fans and has obviously found a niche that works for her, but I do wonder how long she'll be able to keep it up for? I can't imagine she'll still want to be wearing hair bows in a few years time.
But the bows and acting young is jojos brand. Thats not isabelle, they might try and keep her young but its a huge difference.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Just seen Sarah's Insta story. If that was Sarah who'd of eaten that then she'd have been fuming but because it's Izzy it's okay to sit and laugh! 🙄
Yeah and the fact she’s made Isabelle sit there and hold it whilst she does her piece to camera etc

No sign of mr Ingham again.

specialone50

VIP Member
But cars get stuffy and hot especially with the sun beaming in. Seems like it’s hot there well maybe not with crusty wearing a winter hat every day
it has been hot for uk standards the last few days but we get it intermittently here, our car has air con but we hardly use it .it was bought with the car we`ve got now, but to be completely honest my kids think it gets too cold in the car with it on , we only use it when travelling on the motorway in summer when its too noisy to wind a window down