Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
I cant see them going past
I couldn't agree more, she mumbled and slurres her words as well as sort of tripping over her words. She also comes accross as very nervous and anxious and trys to say things too fast to get it over and done with. She may just be self conscious but I have noticed how her speech lately has been pretty bad and irritating. She doesn't give off a good vibe at all ... Makes you feel uneasy and cringe for her :(
Shes also picked drama for her gcses 🙈

Reactions: 1

tillymilo

She should stick to school work , she doesn’t like sports they say and doesn’t have the chirpy nature of Esme or Islas aparent brain power 😑 she’s clumsy and breaks everything and forgets everything, so they say ! Therefore would it not make sense for her to find something she is good at , she’s awkward at best and as so many have said not a natural infront of the camera either it’s just painful to watch , she’s been at it so long now if it was ever going to be her aptitude she would have shown that by now. How is she ever going to find out what she’s good at when she keeps being forced to do things she’s bad at ? She’s getting older now and even though she’s quite lanky she is incredibly childish for her age , she seems on a par with Esme who seems a little above her age. All of this sounds like I’m picking on the poor child I don’t mean to but don’t they say cruel to be kind ? Keep her off screen and let her find an interest in something she can enjoy and maybe even find a skill as yet untapped !
In a normal family one child may be a natural actress that doesn’t mean her sisters have to do the same if they rubbish at it. One size does not fit all.

Everyone always says she hated that tattoo I BET MY LIFE SHE LOVED IT ! Not in the moment maybe as she was faced with the fact her husband chases after girls just out of school uniform but after the event trust me she will love the idea that he’s branded for life but all id think of every time I saw it is JESS , BELLA, & the other girls who’s named I don’t recall sorry :(
HAYLEY, the one he slept with! Ewwww!

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
Why oh why is Matalan the only shop they ever seem to buy clothes from these days?! I’m sure in the past they did have clothes from Next, River Island and New Look - the latter 2 especially would be so much more suited to Isabelle at her age. Is it laziness in not wanting to go into town, not wanting to spend money or a secret sponsorship?

This last couple of weeks I can’t even get through a whole vlog they’re so boring.
I don’t think it’ll be s secret sponsorship probably more of a hope of a secret sponsership🤷🏻‍♀️ Its not necessarily the price either because Matalan isn’t the cheapest place. You also have the likes of H&M and/or online shopping🤷🏻‍♀️ (Give it a week/couple of weeks andtheyd have done a shopping haul 🤷🏻‍♀️😂)

Kate1970

VIP Member
Sarah even mentioned that Chris's mum had given Esme some benylin, so she obviously realised Esme was in need of it, dont understand why Sarah hadnt given her any medicine though!!

Pugsworth

My ex boyfriend was a pro inlane skater (sponsored by mind game) and he didn’t have insurance. I’m not sure what insurance he would have needed if I’m honest?
If he's part of the team I expect the team sorted it. (though wouldn't have a clue when it comes to skating teams. I do know the cycling clubs request you have the insurance so assume other teams that use public spaces would too)

Last edited:
I don't really understand why you'd apologise for something that you clearly have concerns over being offensive... why post it in the first place? :unsure:

That pose of Chris' will be imprinted in our brains soon. Does he think that angle is attractive? Is he stuck in his 15 year old emo phase? Will he ever admit to grooming teenage girls? So many questions, so little answers.

Last edited by a moderator: