Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They used to I think, but I wonder if Katrina has distanced herself from Sarah a bit or at least isn't wanting to be filmed, especially with how overly involved she got after the Chris stuff came out, and the fact that clip of Leah talking about Chris went around.
oh fair enough yes would make sense, and what was the clip of leah talking about chris?

Anna79

Chatty Member
Well they do say cough medicine doesn’t actually work

Well they do say cough medicine doesn’t actually work

Moreteaplease

In the vlog Lazy was talking about a surprise for the ifam that Esme has designed herself so it could be esmes version of sassy belle merch

Charmball

VIP Member
Which one is it? Can you link it please :)

In this screenshot of the vlog from two days ago you can see the lamp behind Creepy. They're just lazy and haven't taken them down yet. Oh well at least they are prepared for December.

View attachment 27678

No, it's the famous agriculture vlog. The end is really weird, you just see Sarah looking really tired and pissed off trying to pretend everything is ok.

I think she said it about Isla's clothes so I think it is a family trip.

GowiththeflowMo

Isabelle should stick to putting make up on her own channel. She makes me feel on edge and is just not a natural on the camera. Wayyyy to much time allocated to her on today's video. Ugh.. she's so irritating!!
She should stick to school work , she doesn’t like sports they say and doesn’t have the chirpy nature of Esme or Islas aparent brain power 😑 she’s clumsy and breaks everything and forgets everything, so they say ! Therefore would it not make sense for her to find something she is good at , she’s awkward at best and as so many have said not a natural infront of the camera either it’s just painful to watch , she’s been at it so long now if it was ever going to be her aptitude she would have shown that by now. How is she ever going to find out what she’s good at when she keeps being forced to do things she’s bad at ? She’s getting older now and even though she’s quite lanky she is incredibly childish for her age , she seems on a par with Esme who seems a little above her age. All of this sounds like I’m picking on the poor child I don’t mean to but don’t they say cruel to be kind ? Keep her off screen and let her find an interest in something she can enjoy and maybe even find a skill as yet untapped !
In a normal family one child may be a natural actress that doesn’t mean her sisters have to do the same if they rubbish at it. One size does not fit all.

WHAT IS THAT TATTOO
and how does it manage to look so twisted and weird? Did Esme do it as a prank?

Ok I know it was his apology to Sarah but every time I see it I’m like WTF
Everyone always says she hated that tattoo I BET MY LIFE SHE LOVED IT ! Not in the moment maybe as she was faced with the fact her husband chases after girls just out of school uniform but after the event trust me she will love the idea that he’s branded for life but all id think of every time I saw it is JESS , BELLA, & the other girls who’s named I don’t recall sorry :(

nattis

VIP Member
Can I ask why Sarah is actually going to be on her own for the night? Don’t tell me her turd of a husband is scoping out hotels for another sleepover!
It was Chris alone with his children. Sarah and her sister went to a consert.

Kimbo

Chatty Member
It’s absolutely ridiculous dressing your nearly 14 year old in the same clothes as her sisters. There is a 7 and a half year gap between my two girls and the last time I dressed them the same was when my eldest was 10. I think in total I done it around four times. I never did it again after that as I could see she didn’t enjoy it and was just doing it for me.
The seat is supposed to be high enough that only your tiptoes touch the floor. The seat heights are going to make their legs ache so bad.

I have OCD and my kitchen is far worse.

OCD has sod all to do with cleaning. That’s an irritating stereotype that makes a serious, life destroying condition seem totally trivial.

Chris claims his OCD was cured by positive thinking anyway 🙄
Oh I know that what I’m saying the way he
I have OCD and my kitchen is far worse.

OCD has sod all to do with cleaning. That’s an irritating stereotype that makes a serious, life destroying condition seem totally trivial.

Chris claims his OCD was cured by positive thinking anyway 🙄
I know do that sorry I offended you but what I should of said Chris thinks he’s a clean freak but obviously that’s a lie

sAvia

I wonder if Sarah is still taking the iron pills she got off Amazon. Iron deficiency can cause hair loss. Then again I have no doubt that the entirety of her diet is lacking in almost all essential vitamins and minerals so it could be any number of deficiencies which give her that patchy and dull crown.

fizzycustard

did anyone watch izzys video on her channel, it was a really good makeover and it seemed to bring out her confidence been able to have styled hair etc

Loopy81

Chatty Member
"We see other vloggers that literally seem to make the most of absolutely everything and some incredible moments..."

Sarah, your husband blew these opportunities for you. You chose this by supporting him. Sorry babe, your rant makes you look like a fool.
Was there a rant?