Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

specialone50

VIP Member
imagine being in the next caravan to them , the noise they make my holiday would be ruined id have to request a move , ive seen the Portugal campsite on the Algarve and its quite basic but is surrounded by lovely beaches and lots of entertainment but like someone has said I think its more likely the French ones

Reactions: 1

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Id be more worried about damageing between his legs then his head based on the clips he keeps showing. Then again, cant be a cheat with a damaged dick.
He should wear a dick protector. That is a thing right?

tillymilo

Yeah, the previous owner left the new piece of carpet there and they put it down, still a pair of pricks though!! 🤷

LoRoCo

VIP Member
COMMENT OF THE YEAR!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can anyone try to explain the sort of shop Matalan is to someone not from the UK? Is it kind of like Aldi level of fashion/quality? Or maybe H&M? Is it the kind of shop where it's okay to buy basics but as a teenager it might be embarrassing to be seen in clothes from there?
It looks like A Walmart. Clothing that is. Don't know if they sell all the other things Walmart does. They love Walmart

Hol88

I know we've been saying it for a while, but it's so bloody painful getting through a vlog these days - even at 1.5x speed and constantly skipping through! SOOOOO BORING.
Try watching it in slow motion it’s so funny 😂

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
Um I'm in the UK. All sports require though not compulsory insurance.. He does his "sport" In a public place on public property mostly so at the bare minimum he should have liability insurance. As for medical care... I was talking about death.. They would find he wasn't taking preventative measures.

Insurance is most definetly out there. (dh is a cyclist and has it.. When renewing that I noticed there's the same for rollerskating and in line etc)
My ex boyfriend was a pro inlane skater (sponsored by mind game) and he didn’t have insurance. I’m not sure what insurance he would have needed if I’m honest?

Web30

VIP Member
Chris passed the driving test. He will be fine
Yes I was gonna mention this. Only saw the 1st episode so far but those parents taking 3 million quid and now living in a massive house. The house reminded me of the family from Tianna toys and me.
*dark money
Im watching ep2 and its pretty good so far. Maybe they used thier house as a set?

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I’m sure if she was expressing she would be complaining about it anyway. Don’t see the point in hiding the fact your giving formula. There’s no shame in it
Same as most the things she seems to lie about they are all pointless lies.

Except to no situation.

thegreencow

VIP Member
In this screenshot of the vlog from two days ago you can see the lamp behind Creepy. They're just lazy and haven't taken them down yet. Oh well at least they are prepared for December.

Did they remove the airport vlog where Chris was held in Australia?
No, it's the famous agriculture vlog. The end is really weird, you just see Sarah looking really tired and pissed off trying to pretend everything is ok.

I don't watch them anymore but could Izzy be going on holiday with her dad's family after saying HELL NO. to the caravan
I think she said it about Isla's clothes so I think it is a family trip.

Last edited: