Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
‘7 year old almost falls into canal water’

Even their clickbait titles are boring now 😂

Should have learned by now almost doesn’t cut it. Eg
The Ingham’s almost got to be rich off their YouTube channel.
Sarah almost got to be bffs with Zoella.
Chris almost got away with messaging young fan.

It’s the almost that gets ya 😉
Almost 😂 is that really what they used as a title.

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
The no helmet thing is just plain stupid. Anyone doing wheeled sports, skiing etc should wear Helmets/protection no matter how experienced you are. Michael Schumacher springs to mind. Takes just seconds and your whole life could change or be over. No one is exempt. His insurance certainly wouldn't pay out if there is an accident and he's not wearing appropriate gear. He really should feed that peg legged hamster that's filling the void of where his brain should be.
In uk we dont pay insurance like that - the nhs you will get same treatment for whatever accident your in - sometimes treatment is good other times its shit - so if he has an accident he doesn't pay a penny for any treatment whether hes paid into the system or not

Missusnaz

VIP Member
So they are away somewhere according to Insta, but are watching old vlogs..living the life! So Isla won’t be in school tomorrow I’m guessing?

Unless it’s at Jane’s house

leni18

VIP Member
😂😂😂 this explains everything 🤦‍♀️ There’s a matalan 5 mins away from them. [/QUOTE said:
Hi have a message/question to his proud parents, hiya Jane, you say you and your husband are very proud of your family son, fair enough, but was you proud watching his hell no video, did you sit and watch it and go that's my boy that's my Chrissie whissy,? Or did you watch as a broken mum devastated for what he had done, messaging girls of 16 of that nature is legal absolutely but morally wrong, did you as a mum say look you should never in this day and age message young teenage fans as they can be obsessive just like you with your hero Tom De lounge 🙈 and it can come back at smack you on ass, clearly noone has he's still messaging young girls, does he not learn?, now I know he's a grown man ( number wise not mentality) and you as a parent can't be held accountable but you put things out there knowing it's ask you questions. Views are way below the time begore allegations somethings wrong how can you be proud, his brothers kept away since allegations on vlogs, clearly publicly he doesn't want his career ruined. Proud?? Oh and he's not a little boy even though he wishes.

Naminé

My ex boyfriend was a pro inlane skater (sponsored by mind game) and he didn’t have insurance. I’m not sure what insurance he would have needed if I’m honest?
I think they meant more like in your life insurance you’d need to specify that sort of stuff, like if something happened fatally and he wasn’t taking safety precautions they wouldn’t get a payout perhaps

specialone50

VIP Member
I wonder what happened to them blow up air bed things they bought a while back, they would be ideal for sleeping on for the girls,they mentioned back then that they were camping with her dad and they were using these then they never resurfaced again and the holiday didn't happen

Tilly

VIP Member
Views don’t count until you’ve watched the first 30 seconds but likes (and dislikes🤫) do regardless of how much you’ve watched that’s why I thumbs down then shut it off 🤣🤣
Your best not putting a thumbs down it means nothing

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
So no air conditioning in the caravan either? Omg. Do u all have air conditioning in your cars? I would die of heat. How can a young baby be put in that situation? Germs feed off heat. You need some kind of air circulation? At least fans
Not all cars have air con. Mine doesn’t just a fan that blows the warm air around haha.

We really don’t have enough hot days t justify paying to get air con installed and the running costs, in the UK

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Are they going away in the caravan or on a plane as I'm sure Izzy said something about her clothes being good for on the plane?