Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KizziJay

It's probably all the grease fermenting mixed with excessive dye jobs from the beanie making his hair fall out 🤮🤢😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
The reason they’re doing challenge videos is because literally few days/weeks ago people were talking about it on here & saying that’s the difference them just not videoing their daily routine each day.. the fact that they seemingly cannot plan out anything nor do they actually do it correctly like it’s a bore? It’s not gonna gain the traction they want. It’s like them doing the prank videos last year how long did that last? And that again was waste of time.

Also just on the topic of views and subs etc, I’ve just watched a video where the youtuber talks about how much they get paid per video (just for views) and it can vastly vary depending on age of viewer, where they’re from, how interactive they are etc. Some videos with lower views will make more than those with millions. So it is just interesting to think about actually how much they are truly earning.

Web30

VIP Member
So they had nothing booked for this road trip till yesterday and sounds like sarahs working on her own merch 😏

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I guess they will be taking Isla out of school for a few days when they go on this short break, which is obviously booked in for next week. No way would Iddy Biddy be left out. Leaving her behind would not do her any harm though, she could stay with the Grandparents whilst Esme and Isabelle get some much deserved attention.

I think they have had fines in the past or they would have taken Isla out of school early.

How disgusting to put Jace on a dirty caravan carpet in a small room with his sister who is sick and potentially contagious.

Isla seemed pleased that Esme was unwell and missing swimming. Probably enjoying the attention.

I see they have dropped the pop up names editing.
I wonder if there holiday plans will be ruined if Jace becomes ill? My cousin had croup as a baby (11 months) so was older than Jace but he was hospitalised.

• Sad

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
...so many questions

Why did they need to buy everything new for this caravan such as cutlery, plates etc - surely they could just use what they already have in their kitchen?

Why all the snack pots? Surely part of camping is the cooking a fry up in the morning or bbq at night?

Have they got a tent that the older girls could sleep in?

Why doesn’t Sarah wash her hair, it’s so greasy!

Does Sarah have alopecia?

Why were they dressed like it was winter in yesterday vlog?

To be fair I travelled around Europe as a teen with my BF on a shoe string budget and it was an amazingly memorable adventure. We only used the campsite to sleep in and were out from dawn till dusk sight seeing.
The hair thing/ alopecia can actually be bought on by stress can’t it, losing clumps of hair?

what I think

what happened to a good old speed cleaning vlog, never really see them clean or even do the washing

Lmr

I'm watching Creepy's IG stories and he's filming skating either on or near Leeds University's campus. I don't know if universities allow the general public to run around campus? I know because there aren't barriers only allowing staff and students in to the campus, then technically it's not disallowed for people to walk around a uni.
I saw him skating at the broadcasting building which is where I had my lectures. There’s nothing to keep him out apart from sometimes they have security at the uni of Leeds campus ☺

YoYo

Chatty Member
I can find the account when searching. But when I click “follow”, this comes up:
5751DCF6-7614-4A5B-B6D8-B0B61781A4FE.jpeg

• Wow

Footballgirl

If he's part of the team I expect the team sorted it. (though wouldn't have a clue when it comes to skating teams. I do know the cycling clubs request you have the insurance so assume other teams that use public spaces would too)
If they are part of a club they will have insurance the club will have it I am just part of a running (so not any way dangerous) and the club have to have insurance and if in winter it is very icy we can’t do club run so

Reactions: 1

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
Creepy replied to comment on his latest Instagram post saying they can't wait to go back to Disney. I guess Paris will be their first stop. Can you even get a caravan on the Eurostar?
If they went on the eurotunnel or ferry then I would assume so? However it is difficult enough to drive in France normally so would they truly try to haul a caravan that far? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Charmball

VIP Member
Oh how they've fallen. From high end holidays to all cramed in a room. Giving me cabin fever before they've even spent one night in it.

This is going to be an adventure !
That’s what I said to my husband 🤣

GowiththeflowMo

Has anyone seen Forever Evans? I feel like they’re Inghams in the making.
I agree , wannabe inghams but her voice is something else though ! I’d rather listen to Sarah tbf 😫 and that’s saying something! Sorry but I can’t gel with them AT ALL ! 😶

Mayday

VIP Member
im curious is there a reason why the girls don't seem to hang around with and play with their cousins, Katrinas children? Isn't her eldest around isabelle's age?
They used to I think, but I wonder if Katrina has distanced herself from Sarah a bit or at least isn't wanting to be filmed, especially with how overly involved she got after the Chris stuff came out, and the fact that clip of Leah talking about Chris went around.

Justjonie

VIP Member
Content. Need to film in go outdoors

Only just watched. She said they’re going somewhere really really hot. So that’s not the UK. South of France is my call.
I'd already posted where they were going a few days ago. It was blatantly obvious from Sarah's insta...

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
Seen on Sarah’s Instagram a bottle... saying it’s breastmilk for someone who expressed for 6 months in the past that does not look like breastmilk! Why are they so ashamed of giving him a bottle/formula. Used to love watching the inghams but can’t stand them anymore. It’s all about money, fancy cars and holidays every couple of weeks. The girls have changed too.
Those parents have ruined those girls
I wouldn't say they got fancy cars and there holidays is now in a tin can and money is running low 😂

Tublet83

VIP Member
I can’t see falling views but they have definitely plateaued since last autumn following the “allegations”.

They are still getting significant views on a daily basis most of which is probably tattle 🙈