Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sAvia

I haven't really been paying attention. What sort of caravan did they get?
Is it one of these pop up caravans where you have two little bed areas on either side?

Even with maybe a fold out bed/couch I still don't understand how they will all manage to sleep in there.
They should have just hired an RV or something.

Gibraltar does have them. Might a stretch going across multiple borders though.

Just my opinion here, but I did shop there all the time as a teenager as I didn't have tons of money to go to high street stores. It's a similar quality and price to Primark in the UK or the now defunct MK One shop chain. However, maybe a lot of teens would find the cIothes a bit 'old' for them and associate it as an adults store. didn't know Aldi was also in Australia. :)
Yep, we have Aldi but we don't have Lidl yet. I love Aldi! Not for the clothes of the food particularly but for the random crap they always have in their special buys section.
Also no judgements over where you shopped as a teen. I spent way too much time in a tacky, cheap store we have here called, Suprè, which my friends and I dubbed "slutpre" as we wised up and got older.

Reactions: 2

Web30

VIP Member
Only skimmed their last few vlogs but during the girls shopping challenge didnt isabelle say she didn't really like half of the stuff that was picked then in the next clip they've bought it and suddenly she likes it, particularly the tube top 🤔 just why buy it if she doesn't like it.
Isla had to choose what to buy. I get the "challange" but its a waste of money if she really didnt like the stuff. Its all pointless crap just to fill a vlog with.

Kimbo

Chatty Member
The hair thing/ alopecia can actually be bought on by stress can’t it, losing clumps of hair?
Post natal hair loss. It strikes 12-16 weeks after birth, mostly around the temples. Mine has only just about recovered 9 years later 😭

Sazie1

It’s also dangerous if your bike is to small. You can’t control your bike in the right way.

Web30

VIP Member
Content. Need to film in go outdoors

Only just watched. She said they’re going somewhere really really hot. So that’s not the UK. South of France is my call.
Im thinking south of france as well. Lots of camp sites and pretty easy to drive to.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Yes they are away until Tuesday or Wednesday Lazy didn't know exactly which, my first thoughts were Isla probably isn't going back to school as she will be off for 3 days and Lazy prob wont bother the last 2 it will also mean they dont have to buy the teacher a gift which will probably make greedy lazy Sarah happy.
I bet Esmes teacher wishes she didn't get s gift 😂

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Can someone tell me how on earth you cope in a caravan in Europe in aheat wave?? I take it there is no air conditioning...and you are in a tiny Tim can! With a baby!!?
Am I missing something obvious?
So no air conditioning in the caravan either? Omg. Do u all have air conditioning in your cars? I would die of heat. How can a young baby be put in that situation? Germs feed off heat. You need some kind of air circulation? At least fans

KateESJ

VIP Member
This isn't the first comment like that, someone commented something similar about Isabelle a few months back.

Something also doesn't add up with Jace and his size. First size in Asda goes to 9lb but that outfit still looked big on him. How is he 3 months old and still not in 0-3? I could understand if he was a preemie or a low birth weight but he was 8lb 1. She says he's long but then surely that would mean he would be in 0-3 for the length? I'm honestly confused by the whole thing. 🙈
yeah, it doesn't add up. Baby clothes are weird though, my son is in age 9 months in some clothes and he's 4 months. But some of his 0-3 month clothes still fit him?? I don't get it. He's a bit of a chunk so it's weird that some 0-3 stuff still fits him.

Web30

VIP Member
That getting id’ed story is bullshit
A. No way she thought he looked under 25 even though he tries to dress like a 12 year old
B. No way she said the thing about wrinkles etc. Someone working in a shop wouldn’t say something like that at the risk of getting complaints surely?

They are mentioning alcohol a lot lately for a family who until recently insisted they didn’t touch it... very weird u-turn
The only way she would think he was under 25 is if he actully looked like that filter (maybe, if she had bad eyesight)

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
Do they realise there aren’t any Morrison’s in Portugal? How will they cope?
Gibraltar does have them. Might a stretch going across multiple borders though.

COMMENT OF THE YEAR!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can anyone try to explain the sort of shop Matalan is to someone not from the UK? Is it kind of like Aldi level of fashion/quality? Or maybe H&M? Is it the kind of shop where it's okay to buy basics but as a teenager it might be embarrassing to be seen in clothes from there?
Just my opinion here, but I did shop there all the time as a teenager as I didn't have tons of money to go to high street stores. It's a similar quality and price to Primark in the UK or the now defunct MK One shop chain. However, maybe a lot of teens would find the cIothes a bit 'old' for them and associate it as an adults store. didn't know Aldi was also in Australia. :)