Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
I'm watching Creepy's IG stories and he's filming skating either on or near Leeds University's campus. I don't know if universities allow the general public to run around campus? I know because there aren't barriers only allowing staff and students in to the campus, then technically it's not disallowed for people to walk around a uni.

Reactions: 2

Idontknow123

S has posted an insta story that they’ve been sent a game to take in their caravan but the photo has Xmas decorations in the background so the were obviously sent it months ago!!

Justjonie

VIP Member
I see Sarah has liked the new baby pic posted by Mrs Hinch. It's only a matter of time before she tries to recreate it. Lord help us all...

Doing some digging on my work break and came across this (what else am I supposed to fill my break with...?!). Not sure if anyone's ever posted it before, and the video's aren't working for me.

Nonetheless, the thumbnails made me snort. :LOL:

What job did Chris do before Youtube?

• Haha

fizzycustard

That latest title of the latest vlog has really
Pissed me off.
My God, Lazy must think she is the only woman who has ever had to care for 4 children singlehandedly. There are millions of mums or dads out there probably doing the exact same thing
Some may even be responsible for more kids and do a damn better job. Most of those parents may have done an actual days work too!
it wasn't about Sarah, Chris had them for a few hours whilst Sarah went out

Loopy81

Chatty Member
Half the vlog of Isabelle doing makeup. My goodness, they are running out of ideas.

So Sarah is doing merch then. Will it be the 'There's no situation' range? So excited, woohoo!!!
It won’t be a living my best life range as Tesco have done that 😉

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Anyone watched Dirty Money on bbc? Child abuse happens in america, nothing can be done by the uk police....

Yes I was gonna mention this. Only saw the 1st episode so far but those parents taking 3 million quid and now living in a massive house. The house reminded me of the family from Tianna toys and me.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Chris' rant telling the IFAM to wear a helmet and then saying why he won't wear one and saying role models of sports do not wear helmets. So why are helmets worn at the Olympic then, you fool!!! Really being a good role model to the IFAM. Just get off the internet.
Chris does ‘extreme sports’ by skating down steep railings etc and should totally wear a helmet. If he thinks it makes him look uncool he’s a nob. Ryan Taylor who is also a bit of a dick and a bmx’er always wears his helmet when he’s at the skatepark doing tricks and tells his fans too.

Chris won’t look very cool if he caves his head in. Plus it would hide his ginger roots

Web30

VIP Member
The schools prob threatened with the amount of time of already so they prob have no choice but to send her evan if she is dying - there fault crying wolf to many times for holidays
She broke up yesterday anyway

I thought Chris had discovered some ‘special effect’ button and decided to use them all in one go or something. What was the bit at the end when he was speaking and it came up with his name. We all know who you are pal.
I can vouch for this - a lot of the transitions are pre installed ones. :ROFLMAO:

What if his new job we're all speculating about is actually an analytics/youtube course? Their popularity has increased recently and it would explain the influx in cretinous challenges and abnormal editing. Either that, or they've somehow bagged new management and he's in the process of working alongside them to get the ball rolling.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Well what fun that was. Gonna be a great summer.

Sarah and Chris are sleeping on the smallest double bed I ever did see.

Someone need to tell Isla not to lean forward in her chair on Instagram Stories, she could easily fall into the fire.

Lady in Wales

14k views in 4 hours. Let's see how many views get bought during his 'editing' hours again tonight? They surely can't carry on for long having to top up the views every night?