The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always had the big bald spots that's why she does the comb over and is always fixing it. Maybe now she is developing more because of the baby.
I feel a bit sorry for her if she's going bald. However, if she had at least 6 inches chopped off and washed it twice a week as a minimum she would look and feel so much better. If she's got time to go shopping, she's got time to get her hair cut.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Someone PLEASE work some magic with this 🤣🤣
Best I can offer I'm afraid.

While I was in Picmonkey I noticed this one.

Did it a while ago when I was drunk and trying out some of the overlays and then forgot about it :oops: 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The hair thing/ alopecia can actually be bought on by stress can’t it, losing clumps of hair?
Post natal hair loss. It strikes 12-16 weeks after birth, mostly around the temples. Mine has only just about recovered 9 years later 😭

Reactions: 2
I was thinking more along the lines that she’s had it since before Jace and the ‘non situation’ has stressed her out more than she’s let on.

Something that bad would stress anyone out. It’s the brushing under the carpet people don’t like
Post natal hair loss. It strikes 12-16 weeks after birth, mostly around the temples. Mine has only just about recovered 9 years later 😭

Reactions: 1
Wherever they stay first, packing up and moving on to next!!!😂😂😂😂, gonna be hell in the heat, September's vlog, caravan for sale, as I said before creepy has based this on watching a lady and her dog travelling, he has no clue and no comparison to 6+heat+lazy wife,= gonna be hilarious!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see Sarah has liked the new baby pic posted by Mrs Hinch. It's only a matter of time before she tries to recreate it. Lord help us all...

A week sounds fine but the whole 6 weeks? I think I'd go insane stuck with anyone for that long
I agree. What about other activities in the summer holidays?! Friends? Sleepovers? Homework even? Or just even being a little “bored” which is good for children...laying on the grass in their own thoughts, in their own back garden.

Reactions: 12
I agree. What about other activities in the summer holidays?! Friends? Sleepovers? Homework even? Or just even being a little “bored” which is good for children...laying on the grass in their own thoughts, in their own back garden.
We watch boring crap all yr. they do this for content. They probably wrote the caravan off as business expense

Reactions: 4
Does Sarah live in am alternative climate to the rest of us in the UK? all the girls were wearing their thick winter coats in yesterday’s Vlog, it looked like it had been raining but do they not own light weight rain coats? It’s July, it’s hardly winter weather. And as for Chris’s fried spam roll 🤢 seriously I am assuming the two lettuce leafs he ate back in May are his healthy eating for 2019?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I really feel for Isabelle when she reaches yr10.

My daughter has just finished yr 10 and she has 4 pieces of homework she needs to complete over the summer.

English, art & drama being exceptionally long pieces.
She’s also just sat her PPE exams and spent hours on revision.

Reactions: 5
Does Sarah live in am alternative climate to the rest of us in the UK? all the girls were wearing their thick winter coats in yesterday’s Vlog, it looked like it had been raining but do they not own light weight rain coats? It’s July, it’s hardly winter weather. And as for Chris’s fried spam roll 🤢 seriously I am assuming the two lettuce leafs he ate back in May are his healthy eating for 2019?
Even the photo of her and Jace from two days ago he’s in a Woolly hat & yes the other day was cooler but it was still 16 degrees+??? Like if you want a hat on him, buy a thin cotton one that will keep his head warm but still cool...

Reactions: 3
“Really hard day with a 14 week old” and a picture of a thermometer.

🙄🙄
At first look i thought it was a pregnancy test 🙈

These are the kind of vlog titles im wanting to see on the caravan holiday tbh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes SO worried about her child but hasnt taken him to see any kind of doctor.... also a simple nhs search will tell her side effects of the vaccine. Yes sarah, some children suffer after vaccines. The NHS website will give you all the info you need on what to expect. It's really not that difficult.

Reactions: 8
So they had nothing booked for this road trip till yesterday and sounds like sarahs working on her own merch 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.