Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missusnaz

VIP Member
I skipped most of the skate chat. I also laughed at the "when i meet people they comment on the dirty car" we all know he enjoys meeting people 🙈
Yep that’s what I thought..who do you meet when out and about? Hmmmm

Reactions: 3

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Why on earth would you let your baby roll on the floor of the caravan you have purchased? The carpet is not new, it’s been walked on by not just them but the people who owned it beforehand. And there is that baby rolling around on it. Nice.
I thought they put the carpet down on the first day?

cherrysoda1234

What’s this skate shop thing?
OMG has he gotten a job in that indoor skate park??? That would combine the theories of that he has actually gotten a job and explain the whole "he's off skating all day "... Yeah like 8 hours Day maybe?? (shift work)

ETA I think I jumped the gun, it seems it's just his "crew" [emoji849][emoji849] the embarassment of that!!!

Last edited:

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Honestly why are they letting Esme sit there and snuggle Jace, touching his hand, kissing him ect when she has croup. Surely considering he has only had one lot of injections hell be a risk of catching it?

I don't know alot about croup but Esme looked really unwell stood in the carpark. All her veins were popping in her neck ect.

I bet her private school teachers will be well impressed with a box of chocolates from B&M 😂

• Sad

thegreencow

VIP Member
Creepy replied to comment on his latest Instagram post saying they can't wait to go back to Disney. I guess Paris will be their first stop. Can you even get a caravan on the Eurostar?

Web30

VIP Member
Oh yeah I know, I just meant that because its her brand, she doesn't really get a day off of being able to wear more 'everyday'/normal clothes. I could see them either trying to push something like that on her channel, or going the other way like what Mia Fizz's channel is like at times with the bra hauls, trying to look 'older' videos etc, where it feels like they're trying to cater to paedos. :sick:
I dont think they have a clue what to do with her channel.

LoRoCo

VIP Member
I'm assuming it's been deleted already?
"Amazing inspirational family": I would really like to pick this person's brain about what inspiration they find in watching people go shopping for food and clothes.
You have to comment much later on and it will probably not get deleted. If you comment early they read the first maybe 100 comments and don't bother with the rest

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Our little boy had croup with stridor when he was 18 months old and he was so so poorly. He was in hospital for 5 nights. It still scares the hell out of me when I think about it. Esme needs some love and hugs on the sofa and she needs to be kept away from the baby.
She should be off school too surely?

Zelda18

VIP Member
I think her speech is ok if she’s talking naturally. I think she stutters and stumbles over her words because she’s quite clearly got a script
Shame really as she’d sound more natural if she just could just talk for herself. Anyone would be stumbling over their words if they have a script and are worried about messing up!

Also I cannot believe their latest vlog has only 41k views 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:

Web30

VIP Member
Anyone watched Dirty Money on bbc? Child abuse happens in america, nothing can be done by the uk police....

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Looks like the accounts deleted. Anyone that’s tagged them ( when you search) it’s not a clickable button like a normal account would be - if that makes sense

Reactions: 2
I’m fairly certain they’re being ‘managed’ again, where else have these challenges come from?
I don’t know. I think they just copped on to the fact that those challenges were getting a lot of views and trying to cash in. Kinda just confirms that they’re buying views and desperate not to have to.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
It makes me sad to see Jace sucking on his hands all the time. He always looks hungry and why is Sarah always saying she just gave him a "quick feed"? Babies can feed for a long time. A quick feed clearly isn't satisfying him
I'm starting to wonder if the finger sucking is just a comfort for him like when a child sucks their thumb?

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Go on holiday for a week, I catch up and see that chris was skating right next to my work today. Good job I wasn’t in 😡