The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they ever mentioned trying Jace with a better routine? I watched the one they did a few weeks ago and it was so all over the place, I’m not surprised he wakes up all night 😂 my 3 month old wants to be in bed by 8 every night or he gets angry😂

Reactions: 4
What's going on with the corners of his mouth? Are his teeth too small for his mouth?

Oh god no that's creepy as duck .Why did you have to make me see that 😷. It's like something out of a horror film. 😂

Reactions: 3
The convo with the 'Alice' account is odd on this picture. Read like subtle flirting on both parts, especially hers 🤢.
The comments are off on that pic now! Obviously had something to hide! What did they say?

Reactions: 3
What's going on with the corners of his mouth? Are his teeth too small for his mouth?
I guess it’s because of the filters he uses. Same reason his skin looks like that of something that’s pretending to be human.

Reactions: 8
Seen on Sarah’s Instagram a bottle... saying it’s breastmilk for someone who expressed for 6 months in the past that does not look like breastmilk! Why are they so ashamed of giving him a bottle/formula. Used to love watching the inghams but can’t stand them anymore. It’s all about money, fancy cars and holidays every couple of weeks. The girls have changed too.
Those parents have ruined those girls

Reactions: 7
🤮🤮🤮 Creepys latest insta pics. What the actual duck goes thru this guys heeed!!!????

View attachment 28050

View attachment 28051

Those long nails!
Still thier for me.
That getting id’ed story is bullshit
A. No way she thought he looked under 25 even though he tries to dress like a 12 year old
B. No way she said the thing about wrinkles etc. Someone working in a shop wouldn’t say something like that at the risk of getting complaints surely?

They are mentioning alcohol a lot lately for a family who until recently insisted they didn’t touch it... very weird u-turn

Reactions: 17
That getting id’ed story is bullshit
A. No way she thought he looked under 25 even though he tries to dress like a 12 year old
B. No way she said the thing about wrinkles etc. Someone working in a shop wouldn’t say something like that at the risk of getting complaints surely?

They are mentioning alcohol a lot lately for a family who until recently insisted they didn’t touch it... very weird u-turn
The only way she would think he was under 25 is if he actully looked like that filter (maybe, if she had bad eyesight)

Reactions: 2
Could he rub it in any more? Two years to the day from when he allegedly snuck off to dip his wick with a member of the ‘chaifam’, he’s posting weird hyper-vain pictures of himself, pointing at ‘his logo’, and doing his creepy talk with more of them?

I wonder if he gets off on humiliating her so publicly? Weird. They really are a fascinating match-up the way they seem to feed/enable the worst in each other rather.

They will need it to get through the summer 😅
If needs be, I’d suggest Tattle crowdfund and sponsor the caravan trip? I’d certainly be happy to chip in.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Seen on Sarah’s Instagram a bottle... saying it’s breastmilk for someone who expressed for 6 months in the past that does not look like breastmilk! Why are they so ashamed of giving him a bottle/formula. Used to love watching the inghams but can’t stand them anymore. It’s all about money, fancy cars and holidays every couple of weeks. The girls have changed too.
Those parents have ruined those girls
I wouldn't say they got fancy cars and there holidays is now in a tin can and money is running low 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.