The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bike ride at that time seriously?
My 9yr old is in bed an hour before that on a school night!

what is this chai malarkey?
What young fan would honestly walk around wearing that piece of tat!
What any sane human being would walk around with any of that on.

Reactions: 5
Doesn't he need permission because a lot of those images and slogans are copyrighted
I’d doubt Starbucks would be happy.

Sarah and Chris are running a fairly big business ( I know they’re not) but on the face of it they have 1million followers and they are using Starbucks branding which I’m surprised they are allowed to do. My point is it isn’t some dodgy Spanish or Turkish sea front market stall ripping them off

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That latest title of the latest vlog has really
Pissed me off.
My God, Lazy must think she is the only woman who has ever had to care for 4 children singlehandedly. There are millions of mums or dads out there probably doing the exact same thing
Some may even be responsible for more kids and do a damn better job. Most of those parents may have done an actual days work too!

Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen Forever Evans? I feel like they’re Inghams in the making.

Reactions: 1
Can I ask why Sarah is actually going to be on her own for the night? Don’t tell me her turd of a husband is scoping out hotels for another sleepover!

Reactions: 5
That latest title of the latest vlog has really
Pissed me off.
My God, Lazy must think she is the only woman who has ever had to care for 4 children singlehandedly. There are millions of mums or dads out there probably doing the exact same thing
Some may even be responsible for more kids and do a damn better job. Most of those parents may have done an actual days work too!
it wasn't about Sarah, Chris had them for a few hours whilst Sarah went out

Reactions: 2
Can I ask why Sarah is actually going to be on her own for the night? Don’t tell me her turd of a husband is scoping out hotels for another sleepover!
It was Chris alone with his children. Sarah and her sister went to a consert.

And breast milk keeps for days. I had a stash in sealed bags in the fridge so not sure how he's 'wasted' the bottle. Formula on the other hand
Have to say I've never seen a supposedly exclusively breastfeed for 3m month old baby take a bottle so well. I call bullshit that baby looked like he had been having bottles for sometime.
Completely agree. Sarah's been out wearing clothes that would make bf'ing whilst out a nightmare. That dungaree dress for example. And why would there be a 'stash of breast milk in the freezer'? Why can't she just say she's done great breastfeeding however long she did, but felt it was time to switch to formula. There's no shame in that at all

Reactions: 6
im curious is there a reason why the girls don't seem to hang around with and play with their cousins, Katrinas children? Isn't her eldest around isabelle's age?

Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen Forever Evans? I feel like they’re Inghams in the making.
I agree , wannabe inghams but her voice is something else though ! I’d rather listen to Sarah tbf 😫 and that’s saying something! Sorry but I can’t gel with them AT ALL ! 😶

im curious is there a reason why the girls don't seem to hang around with and play with their cousins, Katrinas children? Isn't her eldest around isabelle's age?
They used to I think, but I wonder if Katrina has distanced herself from Sarah a bit or at least isn't wanting to be filmed, especially with how overly involved she got after the Chris stuff came out, and the fact that clip of Leah talking about Chris went around.

Go on holiday for a week, I catch up and see that chris was skating right next to my work today. Good job I wasn’t in 😡

Reactions: 2
They used to I think, but I wonder if Katrina has distanced herself from Sarah a bit or at least isn't wanting to be filmed, especially with how overly involved she got after the Chris stuff came out, and the fact that clip of Leah talking about Chris went around.
oh fair enough yes would make sense, and what was the clip of leah talking about chris?

Chris is out skating in sheffield right now. Thought they were going away today?
I saw them today in White Rose shopping centre, all but Chris. Was in Nandos and they were in the McDonald's across chatting with some fans

Reactions: 4
Had to laugh at Katrina hiding her fag 🤣 Also have to say Katrina’s hair and eyebrows look a damn sight better than lazy’s do! And have to agree with her outfit choice for all day, no way is she feeding him out and about wearing that, but it’s not like she ever lies is it!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.