The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh fair enough yes would make sense, and what was the clip of leah talking about chris?
I think it was from some live stream thing on Instagram she was doing with a friend? basically someone asked her about Chris and she said something like the girls were over 16 so it wasn't illegal.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I'm shocked they've not taken Jace to the doctors. Yes it probably is a reaction to the medicine but he pooed 8 times, has been sick alot and isn't eating. Wouldn't any normal parent be concerned about dehydration? Especially in this muggy weather.
No they obviously thought oh let's put a Wooly hat on him when we go out!!!

🤮🤮🤮 Creepys latest insta pics. What the actual duck goes thru this guys heeed!!!????

View attachment 28050

View attachment 28051

Those long nails!
Oh God they are just cringe? Y oh y

Still thier for me.
Omg why even have a conversation with a stranger like this, ok acknowledge her first post but come on you freak!!!!! Answering her every post??? Now put your phone down and get to bed with your wife!!!!!

Seen on Sarah’s Instagram a bottle... saying it’s breastmilk for someone who expressed for 6 months in the past that does not look like breastmilk! Why are they so ashamed of giving him a bottle/formula. Used to love watching the inghams but can’t stand them anymore. It’s all about money, fancy cars and holidays every couple of weeks. The girls have changed too.
Those parents have ruined those girls
she will not acknowledge the fact that by feeding him milk he has put on weight it's obvious she has been doing it after seeing him suckle on that bottle, that was no " first time", she just a freak who wanted so much attention for breastfeeding as she couldn't do it before , typical of her narcissist ways

But if Jace was in bed by 8, Sarah would never get her 10.30 lie in.
Priorities!
or her 9pm love island fix!! Come on now remember these are the most selfish people too exist!!

I feel I need to write this as what I saw in the vlog tonight has me a little upset
quite clearly that was NOT Jaces first bottle but hey that's another story, anyway as I said not his first bottle but you had creepy playing it up all ooooh's and aaah's and oh so cute, but did you notice Isabelle holding the camera ooooohing and aaaaahing along with him?
ok what's my point you might think, well my point is that obviously he had a conversation with issy prior to turning camera on probably along the lines of " ok so issy we are lying about Jace, we got to pretend this is his first bottle ok so follow my lead" ? Still wondering what my point is?
well Mr and Mrs sicko's I think it is disgusting how you are bringing your children up to to LIE and be deceitful, I noticed it big time tonight and realised that those poor kids do it on a daily basis for YOU to show the world, no wonder they can't identify themselves , what parents would make their children lie, what are you showing them for the future?? This got to me tonight as issy played along really well it just upset me to think these parents are encouraging the lies to the girls. Sorry if it's long winded but had to get this out as I truly cannot get believe it!!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
it wasn't about Sarah, Chris had them for a few hours whilst Sarah went out
Sorry I didn’t actually watch the vlog as Zzzz, but It sounded like it was Sarah who had to b alone with all 4 kids. I should have thought that was too good to be true.

Reactions: 4
Sounds like they're pulling Isla out of school for 3 days next week. They don't take their kids out of schools for holidays though, this is gonna be a very educational trip in a tin can.
Why did Isabelle at nearly 14 want a matching jacket to her 10 year old sister? I kind of feel Isabelle is regressing slightly or atleast is stuck in that 10/11 year old phase, she doesn't seem to know how to 'grow up' if that makes sense.
I'm also suprised Esme is still happy to match with Isla.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Sounds like they're pulling Isla out of school for 3 days next week. They don't take their kids out of schools for holidays though, this is gonna be a very educational trip in a tin can.
Why did Isabelle at nearly 14 want a matching jacket to her 10 year old sister? I kind of feel Isabelle is regressing slightly or atleast is stuck in that 10/11 year old phase, she doesn't seem to know how to 'grow up' if that makes sense.
I'm also suprised Esme is still happy to match with Isla.
I think the problem is more than she's not allowed to grow up. Her parents have given her very few chances to actually explore and experiment with what she likes and who she wants to be. The girl can't even get an input into her own wardrobe unless it happens to agreed with Sarah's opinion, never mind gifts or activities with friends.
It's a shame that they seem so determined to keep her in her 11 year-old persona and I even reckon it'd be better for their channel if they did give her a bit more freedom and let her blossom

Reactions: 16
Hi Sarah Hun,
Well done for following advice on here & getting lightweight jackets, poor Izzy cant get away from purple can she, old enough to watch Love Island but not old enough to be given the choice to shop somewhere more suited to her age, give the girl some slack!
Its been awhile since you mentioned your really good friend from across the road, no mention of Isla playing with the little girl after she invited herself to dinner, funny that!
Oh and it would of been nice if you'd of had a shower & changed your clothes for going out with your sister, its been really warm im sure your crusty pits were humming 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That's why she brings gruesome granny so she will buy the girls what they need because Lazy doesn't. Even Esme knows it as she mentioned it in the vlog
Likewise they haven’t seen much of Nana since Jace was born. Sarah got her baby purchases from Mothercare and Esmes birthday presents out of her and has dropped her.

Omg why even have a conversation with a stranger like this, ok acknowledge her first post but come on you freak!!!!! Answering her every post??? Now put your phone down and get to bed with your wife!!!!!

she will not acknowledge the fact that by feeding him milk he has put on weight it's obvious she has been doing it after seeing him suckle on that bottle, that was no " first time", she just a freak who wanted so much attention for breastfeeding as she couldn't do it before , typical of her narcissist ways

or her 9pm love island fix!! Come on now remember these are the most selfish people too exist!!

I feel I need to write this as what I saw in the vlog tonight has me a little upset
quite clearly that was NOT Jaces first bottle but hey that's another story, anyway as I said not his first bottle but you had creepy playing it up all ooooh's and aaah's and oh so cute, but did you notice Isabelle holding the camera ooooohing and aaaaahing along with him?
ok what's my point you might think, well my point is that obviously he had a conversation with issy prior to turning camera on probably along the lines of " ok so issy we are lying about Jace, we got to pretend this is his first bottle ok so follow my lead" ? Still wondering what my point is?
well Mr and Mrs sicko's I think it is disgusting how you are bringing your children up to to LIE and be deceitful, I noticed it big time tonight and realised that those poor kids do it on a daily basis for YOU to show the world, no wonder they can't identify themselves , what parents would make their children lie, what are you showing them for the future?? This got to me tonight as issy played along really well it just upset me to think these parents are encouraging the lies to the girls. Sorry if it's long winded but had to get this out as I truly cannot get believe it!!!
100% get what you are saying. No wonder Isabelle is in therapy

Reactions: 5
Why oh why is Matalan the only shop they ever seem to buy clothes from these days?! I’m sure in the past they did have clothes from Next, River Island and New Look - the latter 2 especially would be so much more suited to Isabelle at her age. Is it laziness in not wanting to go into town, not wanting to spend money or a secret sponsorship?

This last couple of weeks I can’t even get through a whole vlog they’re so boring.

Reactions: 6
(Un)Happy birthday Chris, I hope your day sucks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why oh why is Matalan the only shop they ever seem to buy clothes from these days?! I’m sure in the past they did have clothes from Next, River Island and New Look - the latter 2 especially would be so much more suited to Isabelle at her age. Is it laziness in not wanting to go into town, not wanting to spend money or a secret sponsorship?

This last couple of weeks I can’t even get through a whole vlog they’re so boring.
100% it’s not wanting to spend money.

Reactions: 3

I don’t think it’ll be s secret sponsorship probably more of a hope of a secret sponsership🤷🏻‍♀️ Its not necessarily the price either because Matalan isn’t the cheapest place. You also have the likes of H&M and/or online shopping🤷🏻‍♀️ (Give it a week/couple of weeks andtheyd have done a shopping haul 🤷🏻‍♀️😂)

Reactions: 1
DBDE1961-7797-4A4E-9894-996651FD66AE.jpeg

😂😂😂 this explains everything 🤦‍♀️

There’s a matalan 5 mins away from them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

The whole family going back to Lazy’s family are built on lies and deceit (going by what the aunt said when she was on twitter anyway) is it any wonder that these kids will end up the same. Lazy is a compulsive liar we all can see that, and the more days go on the more sorry I feel for Isabelle, I have a daughter the same age and it’s complete night and day compared to her. Girls at that age can be complete witches and sadly it’s the society we live in it all comes down to how you dress and how you look. I went to Matalan the other day to see if there was any holiday clothes for us going away, I got a load for my 9yr old but my 13yr old looked at me like no way. She’s always out and about with friends, at sleepovers, in town shopping with her own money she has earned from doing chores, not flaunted for all to see about how she needs therapy (is it any wonder?!) and it used to be she would take the vlog with her to friends etc and I see all that has stopped. She has no life, and no way in hell would I subject my teenager to a whole summer travelling in a caravan and not making the best summer memories with her friends!

Reactions: 10
Insta stories of 'breastmilk' now. Because it's completely impossible to whack some formula in a nuby bag :rolleyes: Anyone else feel like we're controlling their content 😝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Insta stories of 'breastmilk' now. Because it's completely impossible to whack some formula in a nuby bag :rolleyes: Anyone else feel like we're controlling their content 😝
Maybe we should start doing some reverse psychology on them HA!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the problem is more than she's not allowed to grow up. Her parents have given her very few chances to actually explore and experiment with what she likes and who she wants to be. The girl can't even get an input into her own wardrobe unless it happens to agreed with Sarah's opinion, never mind gifts or activities with friends.
It's a shame that they seem so determined to keep her in her 11 year-old persona and I even reckon it'd be better for their channel if they did give her a bit more freedom and let her blossom
If she's not allowed then she also doesn't know how too. It's a sad life for her really and she isn't gonna look back on her teenage years with so much regret.

Reactions: 5
Yes they are away until Tuesday or Wednesday Lazy didn't know exactly which, my first thoughts were Isla probably isn't going back to school as she will be off for 3 days and Lazy prob wont bother the last 2 it will also mean they dont have to buy the teacher a gift which will probably make greedy lazy Sarah happy.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.