The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When are they going to realise their target audience are not interested in Motherhood issues such a as sleepless nights, bottle feeding and sore nipples! They have totally lost their way and let’s be honest if Chris gave a fig he would pack the skates away and start sorting out the content of the Vlogs before he is forced to actually go work for a living....... you can tell he is not interested in the caravan or Sarah......

Reactions: 12
She knows their target audience wouldn't know the difference with the milk. I couldn't tell you if that was breast or formula.

Just watched tonight’s. Firstly, I dislike Sarah more than Chris, she’s just a liar and not a nice person.

Esme said Sarah got up at 9, Sarah claims it was 7.30-8... I know who I believe

Isabelle trying on hats aged 7-13 or somethig and because it didn’t fit Sarah calls her a big head.

She’s constantly calling the girls lazy and sloths... ironic

Noticed granny went on the shopping trip to buy ‘treats’ too.

Did they say the weekend trip they aren’t back until tues/we’d?? That means Isla missing school doesn’t it? Only half watched that bit so might be wrong.

Ps. Sarah you don’t need to yell we have volume on devices. Cheers

On a side note why was that wet wipe doing a fashion shoot of the chai fam stuff, locked in the bathroom with the camera propped on the toilet when they have a 5 bedroom house.

Also, every youtuber, we’ve tested loooooads of merch and this is just the softest you’ll ever find. Alright mate, you and Sarah are absolute liars at the best of times, so probably will take that with a pinch of salt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sarah saying that Isabelle had a big head like dad .... is she trying to reinvent their family history 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry but who take a 7 year old out for a bikeride around 9 in the evening on a school night??? if not more.

If I comment team ugly pervert do you think I have a chance of winning

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Have to say I've never seen a supposedly exclusively breastfeed for 3m month old baby take a bottle so well. I call bullshit that baby looked like he had been having bottles for sometime.

Reactions: 36
Have to say I've never seen a supposedly exclusively breastfeed for 3m month old baby take a bottle so well. I call bullshit that baby looked like he had been having bottles for sometime.
Completely agree, I’ve BF all of my children and getting them to take a Bottle has never been plain sailing. Fair enough she may have been pumping allot and him having bottles for a while. But, considering this woman makes a big deal out of everything - making herself seem like the only mother in the world, I’m pretty sure she would have been telling us all repeatedly how much hard work it is pumping and feeding a baby exclusively. Which it is. Takes much more determination and stamina than that one has

Reactions: 16
I noticed how she went out to buy lightweight jackets after someone’s comment on here . Coincidence?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know if anyone has a photo but that chai fam cup looks like a wheelie bin 😂. Sarah true to form sticking by accused men shall we say .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Completely agree, I’ve BF all of my children and getting them to take a Bottle has never been plain sailing. Fair enough she may have been pumping allot and him having bottles for a while. But, considering this woman makes a big deal out of everything - making herself seem like the only mother in the world, I’m pretty sure she would have been telling us all repeatedly how much hard work it is pumping and feeding a baby exclusively. Which it is. Takes much more determination and stamina than that one has
Didn’t she say back along she couldn’t express? If that was the case how the hell did she manage to express that much.
I breastfed both mine and when I did express I could only manage a small amount and that was after an hour of pumping.

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she say back along she couldn’t express? If that was the case how the hell did she manage to express that much.
I breastfed both mine and when I did express I could only manage a small amount and that was after an hour of pumping.
She managed to express when she got gifted an expensive breast pump and paid to do so suddenly. Funny eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Find this 'Chaifam' design a bit disturbing given everything we know about Creepy... :confused:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I haven't watched the vlog (I'm saving myself for the upcoming tit show, sorry, holiday) but maybe Isla will be going for the weekend, then going home with granny to go back to school for monday?

Reactions: 6
Sorry but who take a 7 year old out for a bikeride around 9 in the evening on a school night??? if not more.

If I comment team ugly pervert do you think I have a chance of winning
Bike ride at that time seriously?
My 9yr old is in bed an hour before that on a school night!

Find this 'Chaifam' design a bit disturbing given everything we know about Creepy... :confused:

View attachment 28138
what is this chai malarkey?
What young fan would honestly walk around wearing that piece of tat!

Reactions: 16
Well this is embarrassing, I had already commented “#done” on Chris Ingham’s Instagram, but in my defence, I was referring to his career.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.