The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they ever mentioned trying Jace with a better routine? I watched the one they did a few weeks ago and it was so all over the place, I’m not surprised he wakes up all night 😂 my 3 month old wants to be in bed by 8 every night or he gets angry😂
But if Jace was in bed by 8, Sarah would never get her 10.30 lie in.
Priorities!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Ingham Family #44 If I don’t think about it, it NEVER happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That's not breast milk. Looks too thick and creamy in colour. I breastfed and expressed for 2 years and breast milk looks clear white with a bluish white appearance round the top. No froth, no creamy texture. Like formula in the instana story

Reactions: 3
That's not breast milk. Looks too thick and creamy in colour. I breastfed and expressed for 2 years and breast milk looks clear white with a bluish white appearance round the top. No froth, no creamy texture. Like formula in the instana story
I agree. It’s so annoying though, WHY LIE?

You don’t get extra mum points for BF’ing. Just say your combo feeding or moved to formula.

Stacey Soloman put an instastory up yesterday saying her little one was struggling with weightgain so she's moved on to combo feeding and she showed the comments she got and loads of people agreed and said you need to do what's right for the baby. So I can't understand why Sarah won't admit it.

Reactions: 18
Expressing is also time consuming so goodness knows where she would get the time when she's constantly out buying bits and bats. Unless she's expressing whilst sat on a camping chair in Outdoor Living. Who knows with that family

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sarah seems to think breast milk makes her a superior mother. What she fails to see is love, care, support and safeguarding are far more important

• Heart
Reactions: 27
can u screenshot it?

would laugh if they cant get wifi when they go on their little adventure lol

No that isnt breast milk that is ff

Reactions: 5
Looking at her insta, all that baby is ever going to know is a bleeping phone or camera shoved in his face 24/7

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m sure if she was expressing she would be complaining about it anyway. Don’t see the point in hiding the fact your giving formula. There’s no shame in it

I’m sure if she was expressing she would be complaining about it anyway. Don’t see the point in hiding the fact your giving formula. There’s no shame in it
Same as most the things she seems to lie about they are all pointless lies.

Except to no situation.

Reactions: 1
She has to lie because she thinks that as a 'celebrity' mum, people will judge he is she does not BF.

As long as the kid is being fed, it does not bother me whether she breast or formula feeds.

Reactions: 8
Chris is out skating in sheffield right now. Thought they were going away today?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.