The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so done with their fakeness and blatant lies! Sarah said that Esme never watches the vlogs, yet when they were in Alcudia, they were all gathered around a laptop watching the new intro and Sarah said it's become a bit of a tradition now, that they all watch the previous day's vlog every evening together! I don't understand why their precious Ifam never pick up on things like this!

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Ha wow. Chris is very brave or stupid if he does a meet and greet. Surely he’d just get abuse off people? They’ll probably ticket it so you have to pay

Can somebody explain the Young Hollywood thing to me? I see it referenced from time to time but I can’t figure out what it’s referencing. I have a feeling it’s not gonna make me like Creepy any more than I do now 😅
He had that on his dating profiles apparently. Some of them were pretty recent dating profiles. I’ve not seen them personally but people posted them on here

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just re-posting this from an old thread for those who haven't already seen it.....(and no, before you ask, it's apparently not Jimmy Saville in the background photobombing this seriously sultry moment.)

119BD946-A811-48F5-BE3C-D78C8E79AB1C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Sounds like something he'd work into a vlog title or tag....eg "13 year old's private dance show". Even if the vlog didn't actually show any of it, I wouldn't put it past him/them to still reference it and put her pic on the thumbnail :sick:
'Private dance' does have a double meaning too. :(

• Wow
Riveting content as always. Jace has already spent more time in Smyths toys than I have in a lifetime.

No sign of Chris, was he sat on the naughty step all day for messing things up with Nuby? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just re-posting this from an old thread for those who haven't already seen it.....(and no, before you ask, it's apparently not Jimmy Saville in the background photobombing this seriously sultry moment.)

View attachment 24301
This cracks me up everytime. 😂 He really was trying to 'single white female' Tom Delonge.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember the 1 million event!! 🤣 it was booked, their management who were super duper amazing had arranged a venue in London....

View attachment 24291
View attachment 24290

Instead of the big 1M party, Little Miss Smug got a box of Dairy Milk!! 😳

Don't forget the ' I'm sorry ' tattoo and a lifetime of facial herpes.

I have a feeling they will try do a meet and greet and I hate to give them any ideas here but I bet they will do something sneaky like the location, date exceteraa will be disclosed upon buying a ticket or something along those lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I have a feeling they will try do a meet and greet and I hate to give them any ideas here but I bet they will do something sneaky like the location, date exceteraa will be disclosed upon buying a ticket or something along those lines.
Well if so then maybe we can all club together and buy a ticket so we can inform the venue. Doubt they will be able to keep it secret though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

That’s ok tattle can still buy tickets and take placards and our @MontyMoo antifam merch 👍🙊👊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Im sure she #gifted it on her insta the other day
I find it utterly hilarious that she lies so much that she can’t keep up with them all. Did you buy that Sarah or was it #gifted like you said on Instagram the other day?!

• Haha
Have they all crashed Esmes friend's party? Why would a 13 year old want to go to a 10 year olds birthday?

Have they all crashed Esmes friend's party? Why would a 13 year old want to go to a 10 year olds birthday?
She made a comment in tonight’s blog about loving that Esme is still into dolls etc as Isabelle wasn’t at her age as if she’d grown out of them. Didn’t she get lol dolls and have to pretend she was into kids toys pretty recently. Keep up with what your telling people. You can only be a good liar if you have a good memory is something I was once told

Reactions: 28
She made a comment in tonight’s blog about loving that Esme is still into dolls etc as Isabelle wasn’t at her age as if she’d grown out of them. Didn’t she get lol dolls and have to pretend she was into kids toys pretty recently. Keep up with what your telling people. You can only be a good liar if you have a good memory is something I was once told
Yes. Wasnt it her 12th birthday where she said something about being thankfull that isabelle still played with dolls and how she was a great mum because of it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
hopefully chris your reading as i know you like your bargains ...chai latte dolce gusto pods are 3 pks for a tenna in asda....but seen as though u use asda and cant find these pods anyway (aha bull tit ) i thought id put this deal on here for u to read saves u scrounging off ure i fam with ure hints (wink wink ) as ure to greedy to pay for then yourself u can save yourself £2 on a pack of 16 what a bargain as we all know u love ure bits and bats

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes. Wasnt it her 12th birthday where she said something about being thankfull that isabelle still played with dolls and how she was a great mum because of it
Yes she did. They forget what they video and put out there. You couldn't make up the crap The crap they make up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.