The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the name mentioned on Twitter (by the Real Inghams) so I know what Creepy's stories are on about.

He's acting like a spiteful 12 year old. What's his age again? What's his age again?
I don’t understand his stories. Can you tell me what’s they mean?

Reactions: 2
Wow. These people just keep falling on their arses don't they?
😂😂😂😂 I’m crying.

Wonder what hurts more, falling on your arse at Zoella’s house or knowing your disgusting husband’s actions mean you’ll never get another chance to fall on your arse at Zoella’s house...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It’s funny how he does these things whilst meant to be “editing”
The pair of them are making these things so much worse for themselves and it’s an absolute joy to watch them come apart at the seams. After a year of burying heads in the sand maybe they’ve realised this isn’t going to go away and are trying to do anything they can to stop it (which isn’t happening!)
Sorry guys but not only the allegations made this happen, it’s the lies for all to see, and the tit show that is your life! You can’t polish a turd and make it shine! No creative flair, just endless trips to Morrison’s and Love Island fillers as you have nothing else to talk about.

Reactions: 18
They make me sick! Most people go out and work a full time job and have to pay their own way. They don’t get the luxury of sponsorships, freebie holidays and gifts left right and centre!
At the expense of pimping there kids out to the web no thank as the saying goes rather eat crumbs with bums than steak with snakes

Reactions: 9
Allegedly working with a company to dox people talking about the allegations, which he hasn’t denied, may just make our ginger prince newsworthy again. Keep it up, you loon!😂

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand his stories. Can you tell me what’s they mean?
The 2 screenshots show him giving heavy hints about the name of the person who has been doxxed by Ingham supporters. There's also a reference to the university this person allegedly attends.

I saw the name on Twitter so I know who he's referring to anyway but basically he's giving 'cryptic' clues about the person's name. This person is allegedly one of the people running The Real Ingham account. Real Inghams are denying it; it's on their Twitter feed from last night.

I saw the odd instas this morning. All i could think is thats maybe where the nuby girl goes to uni? Hes an absoulte arse... Hes worse then that really.

Reactions: 5
Oh, and Chris is bigging himself up by posting flattering comments about him in his stories. What an utter knob.

"Such a caring father and husband"

"Chris is one of the best people ever. He is an amazing father and inspires lots of people. he inspires people to never give up as one day you will get there. Chris you truly are a legend"

:rolleyes: ... signed Jane?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Outstanding work yet again Chris, just can't help but keep digging that hole, can you? 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sarah is now running the legal side of things for “the Ingham Family limited”
She has one employee, a young lad named Rolo who you will find attached to her boob. Because THAT makes her a good mum 😎
Her offices are based in Morrisons Cafe, towards the back, yep, that’s right,
beside the cake display.
But alternatively you can find her on her ass in that stripper style/S-M themed dining room,
at the biscuit cupboard, or in bed.
For legal advice please contact

YOU-ACTUALLY-COULDN’T-MAKE-THIS-UP-THEY-JUST-KEEP-SCREWING-THEMSELVES-OVER @ areyoukiddingme.lmfao
[/QU
I think Lazy has her office at Ikea Cafe She refers to herself as a meatball head,well her brain is minced comeing out
with all this shite :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let’s not stoop to their level and give them something to legitimately complain about

Reactions: 3
I don't think they have any harressment case at minute, If they did the first thing they would be told is do not contact directly or indirectly to those harressing you, don't say anything regarding it because if you do it would interfere with it as your doing what your complaining about. By what they put on Insta stories especially creepys with the Queen etc he's doing exactly what he shouldn't be doing.
It's funny how all of a sudden this is getting fired out on Insta stories, at the timing of family fizz living in a beautiful apartment in the beautiful dubai, views on their videos the Inghams once had and lost, a pregnancy announcement at the time baby rolo didn't get them the views, and now talks the Inghams may have another baby, they are simply bitter and have nothing else to be able to get them to where they used to be other than threaten cases to shut up the non ifam in hope all the negativity goes away so they can build the channel to what it was. This is there last and desparate attempt. Look at the timings. That day of lazys Insta stories was day she was asked if she knew about family fizz pregnancy she probably didn't know and popped over to see what was happening to see this families success and blamed haters she has a tincan caravan second hand at that whilst a chanel what was not as big has thrived.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For all their ‘we don’t care we’re just living our best lives’ they obviously watch everything like a hawk and do deeply care. What I don’t get is if he can find the time to cut and paste an image containing clues about someone that he found from an ex haters bizarre channel and to directly message individuals over breast pump gifts and she can Instagram the vague legal statuses, why oh why can’t he just give an honest statement and account and be done with it???

I think he’s drinking a lot at night recently, these things are a bit out of the blue for him. Can you imagine any of this when they were running scared in hiding almost a year ago? Now a year has gone do they think that the original misdeeds have been deleted?

I’m also suspicious about the Love Island thing, at first I thought it was a way to get accidental traffic but his boring monologue yesterday and the buying shite pamper snack pack nonsense together with the constant mentions make me wonder has money changed hands somewhere...

#42 The breastpumps that broke them!

Last edited:
Many more quotes from lazy on her Insta and about her boobs, just wondering do young ifam need to know or see this. Come on Lazy desparate for applauds and praise. All mothers are as equal so do one.

Reactions: 12
I don't think they have any harressment case at minute, If they did the first thing they would be told is do not contact directly or indirectly to those harressing you, don't say anything regarding it because if you do it would interfere with it as your doing what your complaining about. By what they put on Insta stories especially creepys with the Queen etc he's doing exactly what he shouldn't be doing.
It's funny how all of a sudden this is getting fired out on Insta stories, at the timing of family fizz living in a beautiful apartment in the beautiful dubai, views on their videos the Inghams once had and lost, a pregnancy announcement at the time baby rolo didn't get them the views, and now talks the Inghams may have another baby, they are simply bitter and have nothing else to be able to get them to where they used to be other than threaten cases to shut up the non ifam in hope all the negativity goes away so they can build the channel to what it was. This is there last and desparate attempt. Look at the timings. That day of lazys Insta stories was day she was asked if she knew about family fizz pregnancy she probably didn't know and popped over to see what was happening to see this families success and blamed haters she has a tincan caravan second hand at that whilst a chanel what was not as big has thrived.
If there was ever a case against the Real Inghams ... I would think the proper paperwork sent to youtube would have given up the ID of the RI a year ago. Joe doxxing ... Chris hinting ... and Joe’s friends have doxxed the woman all over social media. I have never seen a more sick and pathetic group of low functioning people...including their followers. They contribute nothing to society and they all look exceptionally physically unhealthy .... while showing vast levels of mental illness over the whole lot of tiny channels built on the Chris Ingham scandal.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If there was ever a case against the Real Inghams ... I would think the proper paperwork sent to youtube would have given up the ID of the RI a year ago. Joe doxxing ... Chris hinting ... and Joe’s friends have doxxed the woman all over social media. I have never seen a more sick and pathetic group of low functioning people...including their followers. They contribute nothing to society and they all look exceptionally physically unhealthy .... while showing vast levels of mental illness over the whole lot of tiny channels built on the Chris Ingham scandal.
How did the women get kicked out of university for it? What’s YouTube got to do with uni? The whole thing baffles me. Wish Chris had just issued an apology a year ago and been done with it 😂😂

Reactions: 8
The girl that was doxxed on YT is at uni, looks like Creepy is implying he is going to report her to the university.

For what?? He got his information from a channel that has done many videos about him, can’t see them being the most reliable source of information.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.