The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Instagram post read to me as though those who had contacted companies regarding the Inghams could be prosecuted for spreading malice?
Impossible as all that was said is he is filming children adults etc..... Plus he has not got a good background when it comes to teenagers !!! That's concern not malice and the evidence speaks for itself

Who's going to prosecute anyone the companies no not them so that leaves the Lazy and Creepy and they are unlikely as that would bring all Creepies wrong doings out in court and although what he did is not illegal they are still trying to keep it all quiet from people who haven't heard they are not going to risk that shes just hoping to scare off people. I have sent companies stuff in the past she can take me to court I'll gladly stand up in court and bring up all the tit creepy has done along with inviting all the newspapers to enjoy the show. Lazy spouts tit everytime she opens her mouth shes obviously realised the harassment crap she spouts doesn't scare anyone so has looked around for something else.
I will be at your side, no problem

Reactions: 3
Oooh are we all being carted off to prison again?

Sarah, can I ask you avoid sending the police round on Monday please? I have a prior engagement 🤣
Oh good query because Tuesdays are not good for me?

This """"" meeting """""" guys took place in a coffee shop ! !!!!!!!! Yes must be sooooooo important you drag your baby out when he is not well , get those Nuby pumps out woman oh I forgot you can't express ? Or can you you see you confused me when you said weeks ago you tried to express but nothing came out but when your freebie came you said you not tried it yet !?!? Which is it cause I know as you have said you do not need to lie?????

There a bullies out there cyber bullying other children to sucide and the police do duck all who the duck do Sarah and Chris think they are ?? Never seen people love them self sp much - actually that's s lie but those people are not greedy creepy or greasy nor missing parts of their eyebrows and they certainly dont pimp there children out
yes your are correct as I went through it with my daughter and it's a fact the police told me anything on social media is almost impossible to take forward!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Do the kids have car seats
Depends if Sarah feels like putting them in. Sometimes Isla does and sometimes she doesn't. Pretty sure Esme never has one.

Why doesn't Chris man up and get his tonsils out? Surely a minor op like that is better than having pain for a week near on monthly!

Reactions: 5
I think you guys are going to be disappointed in the next vlog. We know something clearly triggered her enough to post what she did but I’m sure she will appear happy in the vlog as if nothing’s happened like she always does.

Sarah said on her stories that they already have a couple holidays booked for summer. What happened to travelling around in the tin can for the entire time? Maybe they’re having a holiday somewhere and after will go somewhere in the caravan as well?

Reactions: 3
shes their number 1 fan, she lives not too far away from me and in the area where your twitter name is from, she is always spouting off that Chris is innocent to different people and trying to catch people out with threats of harassment cases
Ah she lives on the Wirral to

Reactions: 2
Oh good query because Tuesdays are not good for me?
Sorry Sarah, as above Tuesdays don’t suit either. Maybe the police can book an appointment with us all first if you ask them nicely? I’m sure they will accommodate this seeing as you have direct lines to them and they are spending more time on your “harassment” (also known as opinions you don’t like) than they are actual crimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry Sarah, as above Tuesdays don’t suit either. Maybe the police can book an appointment with us all first if you ask them nicely? I’m sure they will accommodate this seeing as you have direct lines to them and they are spending more time on your “harassment” (also known as opinions you don’t like) than they are actual crimes.
I could fit them in between 2-4 on a Thursday if that’s any good Sarah 🤣🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Erm i work nights so cah i have a late afternnon appointment please. Not between 5pm and 6pm though as tyis is teatime and we all eat together in our house so it would be inconsiderate to make my family wait to eat. Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hands up, who would like a weekly ‘Rant from Sarah’ slot! It would be a ratings winner for their ‘TV show’, would be more popular than Strictly.
I’d love to see her get her words tangled, throw around some baseless legalese speak Inghams-style and be self righteous little madam. 😂

Took the liberty of sketching some ideas:
1. Holidays I’ll never be able to go on again aka Hell No Florida.
2. Companies who won’t touch us with a Bargepole
3. Meet and Greets are not Our Thing anyway, would Rather Sell cheap sweatshop Merch.
4. All my Husbands Bad Ideas (tattoos, caravans, lying under daughters bed etc... this one would be a 2 parter)
5. Teen girls on Twitter telling the Truth about my twatty husband, it’s Just Not Fair.
6. How I paid for Levi’s (Best Lawyers in the Whole Wide World) to Make a No Situation go away but It Didn’t Really Work and I’m still stuck in Hell.
7. Living with a Creepy Skinny Dipping TV Star husband is Waaay better than being BFFs with the millionaire Zoella.
8. Tattle Haters Who Keep Calling Me Out On the Ridonkulous Crap I Spout.
9. Summer in A Boiling Hot Tin Can Will be The most Awesome Way Ever To Live My Best Agricultural Life Making claustrophobic Memories.
10. Hating Truth Telling Tattlers Calling Up Hotels and Spoiling All my Freebies and Making My Husband Hide A Lot behind Pot Plants and How He Papped his Pants Getting a good Frisking at Oz Airport.

I feel a BAFTA coming ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Chris Ingham has been at it again. Not sure how genuine these are but he has been threatened another girl. This must be what yesterday's Instagram rant was about. I don't think he should get away with it though. I don't think this person done anything wrong apart from try and make people aware of Chris's noncey ways. I can't fit everything n so I will have to do another post with the rest of the response to him. He is a coward.. Why the duck did the company send the message to him though? What happened to privacy laws?

2019-06-13 (1)_LI.jpg 2019-06-13.png IMG_0341.PNG InkedIMG_0342_LI.jpg IMG_0335.PNG IMG_0336.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Chris Ingham has been at it again. Not sure how genuine these are but he has been threatened another girl. This must be what yesterday's Instagram rant was about. I don't think he should get away with it though. I don't think this person done anything wrong apart from try and make people aware of Chris's noncey ways. I can't fit everything n so I will have to do another post with the rest of the response to him. He is a coward.. Why the duck did the company send the message to him though? What happened to privacy laws?

View attachment 23860View attachment 23858View attachment 23859

View attachment 23861View attachment 23862View attachment 23865View attachment 23863View attachment 23866View attachment 23867
Hang on. So someone messaged Nuby? ( think that’s what they are called) and Nuby have then given the Inghams that message and that persons name etc?

Jesus, Nuby have massively broken the law there and could be in big trouble for that.

I’m actually astounded that a huge company think they can get away with that to be honest. What if this girl heaven forbid went and did something silly now due to the Inghams approaching her about it etc. Am actually shocked.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
And here is the rest of the screenshots. Looks like a reply to him. Apparently she was blocked before she could respond. I hope they are in the right order. I had trouble uploading them. Nuby have broken privacy laws and Chris has probably just jeopardised any 'harassment claim' they had. This girl could probably quite rightly report him for sending threatening messages. He just cannot help himself. Great work Sarah/Chris. At least we know what he is doing when he is up 'editing the vlog'

IMG_0337.PNG IMG_0338.PNG IMG_0339.PNG IMG_0340.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Woah, woah, woah - am I understanding this correctly?

Nuby sent Chris a complaint made from that person about him?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can't see in any of those messages where he has sent a threatening message? Unless it's just not uploaded?

Oh I've seen it now, the bit where he says he's passed it on to West Yorkshire police?

He's about to pull all this tit back into the limelight, so congratulations creepy. When people go for Nuby, they'll wonder why the message was sent and delve deeper. You a class A FOOOOL MAN!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So Chris actively looked this person up on facebook to privately message her, then blocked her before she could respond? And Sarah puts out a menacing insta post, saying they know her name thanks to the company involved ( Nuby). What a tit show.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.