The Ingham Family #40 OK Google, define the word juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just bloody go to the atm and send Isabelle off with some cash, you lazy twerps.
Wouldn’t put it past them to have given her the wrong pin in the hope of a call begging them to come save her.
What are the bets they won’t give her the money to pay her friend back?
Poor Isabelle :/

Reactions: 16
So whatever happened to Nandos. Have they hurt Chris's feelings??? We have not seen them there in a while, and today he said Frankies was his favourite and when they could not wait they went to Pizzahut.
Nandos must be heartbroken theese days. or maybe going out of business because he has lost so much when the Famous Inghams don't go there anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Chris even knows you need a licence to drive a caravan round?

I think this will be an interesting summer. Something will come to blows with all of them in a tin can with a screaming baby. I think Isla will get on Esme and Isabelle's nerves more than normal.

Reactions: 12
"I do not want a bin kiss from you Fankyou, no bin kisses. No no. No bin kisses man, no no. You can take that nasty breath away from me man, oh no."

Why does Chris talk like he is a rapper? Poppa Swag Delonge is in the building, fool!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"I do not want a bin kiss from you Fankyou, no bin kisses. No no. No bin kisses man, no no. You can take that nasty breath away from me man, oh no."

Why does Chris talk like he is a rapper? Poppa Swag Delonge is in the building, fool!
I think 'Poppa twit Delonge' is the name you were looking for 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How embrassing Isla showing off wearing sassybelle merch to a party 🤢 she’s such a byproduct of her upbringing.

Obviously didn’t bother having a party for Isla then?

Reactions: 14
I started following Messiah Kaeto on Insta after he called Mrs Meldrum out on the KKK business.

He's doing a few pieces on 'influencers' at the moment and has asked for suggestions as to who he can invite to join him on a live. I nearly choked when I saw this one:

You don’t need to pass a new test to drive a touring caravan?
Depends when you passed your test and the weight of the caravan

https://www.campingandcaravanningcl...gettingstarted/newtocaravans/towingandthelaw/

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So the purple coat had another trip out today 😧 for the cost of their Pizza Hut meal they could have bought her a new coat! Curious as to why she didn’t seem to want to share the camera with her friend who seemed very keen on getting into shot, wonder if she had been told not to?

Reactions: 10
I only skipped through the vlog. But it looks like even though issy and her friend went to the cinema etc alone, Sarah and chris still went to F&B’s in the same complex area as her? So much for letting her be independent.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So the purple coat had another trip out today 😧 for the cost of their Pizza Hut meal they could have bought her a new coat! Curious as to why she didn’t seem to want to share the camera with her friend who seemed very keen on getting into shot, wonder if she had been told not to?
OMG.WAS COMMING ON HERE TO SAY JUST THIS!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am sorry I have said it before but why on earth is Sarah associating with certain youtubers?
Her best friends are all over some very vile live streams at the moment if she had an ounce of self-respect she would either say come on besties stay away from the channels, or look either support me or do one.
Let us say it is me that is Sarah and all this had gone on and I was stupid enough to think he was innocent if my friends went anywhere near Rees CJ or any of the rest of them I would be very very upset.
And on the other hand, if I was disgraceful enough to know he had done it yet still stayed and played along, still
if my friends were arsing around on these channels logic says ok this is not good look besties stay away??
It does not make any sense if he is guilty or not and that is so very hard to comprehend the only thing it does is show what kind of person she really is. Twisted and scheming?

Reactions: 2
I'm confused. Thought the caravan was a SUPRISE for the girls yet Isla is with them buying caravan supplies... Lies again. How do you send your 13 yr old without any money? A credit card? My daughter is 17 and never leaves the house without any money that we give her because unfortunately she can't find a job. I bet he set it her up disgusting vile "man". Probably wanted the girl's mother to pay for everything

Reactions: 12
That coat was filthy all around the collar, I bet it's not had a wash since she got it!

They are totally jumping on the Love Island bandwagon!! When Chris said he had 'bare respect' for Tommy, I thought to myself, I wonder what Tommy's reaction would be to the alleged groomer that is Chris, I doubt he'd have the same 'bare respect' for him! I'd love to see Tyson Fury's brother Tommy in a bare knuckle fight with the greasy haired, beanie wearing wuss!!

The year before last on Love Island, one couple bonked over 30 times! They film it going on as well, even though it's under the covers! I wonder what Chris' nightly rundown will be like on his family channel when that starts happening and if Isabelle will still be allowed to watch?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What a random comparison, I doubt she even knows who she is she’s hardly a big YouTuber, and she already has more subscribers so probably has her sights set abit higher I would hope. Your not Demi’s brother again are you 😂😂
I was just meaning that I wonder if Sarah is trying to make Isabelle act the same when she doing her solo parts on the vlog...the way she sings every last word, just like Demi does. Not blaming Isabelle, just reckon her parents will be trying that style to see if it’ll work for them and bring in more pennies for tat! Just an opinion, but i’ll Go back to just reading comments, and won’t comment again.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I'm confused. Thought the caravan was a SUPRISE for the girls yet Isla is with them buying caravan supplies... Lies again. How do you send your 13 yr old without any money? A credit card? My daughter is 17 and never leaves the house without any money that we give her because unfortunately she can't find a job. I bet he set it her up disgusting vile "man". Probably wanted the girl's mother to pay for everything
Probably the reason for them to also looking at some tents. They probably also say they will take a few trips to the lake or something

I just realised the other day, Creepy talks like DJ Tim Westwood (gone wrong).

Probably the reason for them to also looking at some tents. They probably also say they will take a few trips to the lake or something
Them? Camping? Can't bloody wait. That will be heeeee-friggin-larious 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Letting Isabelle go to the cinema is hopefully the start of more freedom. We have given the Minghams so much help recently. We should write a book. What do you think guys?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I was just meaning that I wonder if Sarah is trying to make Isabelle act the same when she doing her solo parts on the vlog...the way she sings every last word, just like Demi does. Not blaming Isabelle, just reckon her parents will be trying that style to see if it’ll work for them and bring in more pennies for tat! Just an opinion, but i’ll Go back to just reading comments, and won’t comment again.
Why would they be copying Demi, they sent her a solicitors letter after her vlog about them. Demi is the last person anyone should be copying.

Maybe you need to read Demi’s thread on here to see what she is really like!! Natural bubbly nature she is not!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.