The Ingham Family #40 OK Google, define the word juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course they gave her a credit card that wouldnt work.....shows her that she can only have things or actually have "fun" (where things dont mess up) when greasy and grouchy are around to organise/manage it.
Them getting a pizza hut whilst her getting the card denied is like a kick in the teeth though, like haha you could be with us having a pizza hut but you decided to go out with your friend now here is your punishment

also thread name suggestion
#41 Channels Down the pan, Mobile Cheating van!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I found it weird that Chris said that they didn't want to be where Isabelle was so they didn't ruin her outing with her friend. Then they both ended up eating at Pizza Hut lmao (different ones from what I can gather).

Although, I think they ought to teach Isabelle about banking and money. Not about spending it, but she was worried that his card was blocked and he'd never be able to use it again (but can't you just phone them up to verify its you to unblock it or am I wrong)?
Yes, a blocked card can be unblocked by the bank providing it's the owner who unblocks it.

Chris to Issy about the card being blocked... 'It's a life lesson?'

What is? that you should always carry some emergency cash on you...

How about when you go to a Christmas market, a bonfire or on a hike Chris?

Is that a life lesson?

bleeping Pleb. Letting your 13 year old go out on her own without some emergency cash.
Did they pick up freebies on the German market and on bonfire night night too cause they only had electronic payment!! :O

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes, a blocked card can be unblocked by the bank providing it's the owner who unblocks it.

Did they pick up freebies on the German market and on bonfire night night too cause they only had electronic payment!! :O
Yeah all Isabelle would have had to do it text Chris and get him to ring the bank to confirm it was ‘him’ using the card. Fair enough the cinema but he had the length of a whole movie to sort it before she went for food after. So weird. Also, unlikely the bank would block it for cinema/ Pizza Hut as they are places the Inghams go a lot. Mine only ever gets blocked if I’m in a different town spending a lot or it’s an ‘unusual purchase’ in my experience

Reactions: 6
That family really have 0 common sense amongst them.
I know people say they baby Isla but I really feel like they baby ALL of their daughters. At Isabelle’s age I was fully aware of the fact that if I were to continuously type in the wrong pin code the card would get blocked. Isabelle has her phone, if she forgot why didn’t she just call them and ask what it is?
Its obviously not all of her fault, a normal parent would give cash or at least make sure that she knows the pin code for sure. I will somewhat defend the nonce, I’ve had a debit card from 2017 and only last week did I get one that has the contactless feature. It’s possible they don’t have one with it.

I also can’t believe that Sarah just openly admitted to not encouraging her daughter to go out with friends? What mother doesn’t do that? My mom always encouraged me to go out alone with friends (actually alone, not with a parent nearby) and at 23 years old she still does the same! 😂
For being so concerned about her safety, they sure don’t mind her out in the open walking around with a camera in her hand.
My parents forced it into my head to never ever walk around with my mobile in my hand as it could potentially attract the wrong person. If someone comes up to you and asks the time, I was told to say I don’t know rather than pull my phone out as you just don’t know with some people. I just feel like that should be what the average parent does with their child or am I wrong?

Love how Chris said the holiday in the sardine tin was going to be a surprise for the girl’s yet Isla was right there with them getting caravan supplies. 🙄
Kids aren’t daft, they’ve either already been told or she would’ve figured it out by now anyway.
How selfish to take away your kids for the entire summer, not for memories but for the content of your tit, dying channel. Kids should have some free time to play, go out with friends, have sleepovers etc.
Those idiots piss me right off.

Reactions: 18
I also wonder where Isla slept on Saturday night. She hates being upstairs alone so did she sleep in creepy and Lazys bed or did she crash Isabelle's sleepover?

Reactions: 4
Yeah all Isabelle would have had to do it text Chris and get him to ring the bank to confirm it was ‘him’ using the card. Fair enough the cinema but he had the length of a whole movie to sort it before she went for food after. So weird. Also, unlikely the bank would block it for cinema/ Pizza Hut as they are places the Inghams go a lot. Mine only ever gets blocked if I’m in a different town spending a lot or it’s an ‘unusual purchase’ in my experience
Not even that, dont banks ring the card holder or send a text if somethings up?

I also wonder where Isla slept on Saturday night. She hates being upstairs alone so did she sleep in creepy and Lazys bed or did she crash Isabelle's sleepover?
I thought this as well. Everytime esmes at a sleepover she sleep in isabelles bed. Why would sarah agree to a sleepover knowing isla would likely crash it. Unfair to all 3 of them really

Reactions: 5
Their content gets duller by the day! Moaning about Pizza Hut when a lot of their followers can’t afford to eat out like they do. And as for love island, I question why 2 adults who should know better want to watch something that promotes unrealistic body image and relationships, I can just see Chris perving over the young girls strutting around in bikinis 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I just hope that it doesn't effect Izzy's friendship with this girl. I feel that Chris has already ruined her friendship with Lucy. Yes they went to different senior schools but they were still close till the info on him came out.
I worry the Mum of this other girl will maybe be annoyed that she had to pay for the cinema and dinner (cinema isn't cheap these days!) And okay the girl is sleeping over but she'll probably just get time for some cereal before she's shipped off home.
Who would let their daughter sleep over at the Addams family house of horrors?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Views are obviously dropping so got to thank the Ifam, make them feel appreciated so they'll watch more and that means they can do more holidays!

Also what's with the 'iv' is she that thick she doesn't know it's 'I've'

I hate that they tag #gingerkid ect in pictures of Esme. They'd never think of tagging 'brownhairkid' in pictures of Isabelle or Isla (who is a mousey brown and not blonde like they keep saying 😂!) The tag in my opinion is saying she's different and therefore in a sense is bullying.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Views are obviously dropping so got to thank the Ifam, make them feel appreciated so they'll watch more and that means they can do more holidays!

Also what's with the 'iv' is she that thick she doesn't know it's 'I've'

I hate that they tag #gingerkid ect in pictures of Esme. They'd never think of tagging 'brownhairkid' in pictures of Isabelle or Isla (who is a mousey brown and not blonde like they keep saying 😂!) The tag in my opinion is saying she's different and therefore in a sense is bullying.
Travelling. PLEASE. You go on bleeping family holidays, I understand they aren’t the brightest but they are talking a very lot of bullshit. Going to Scarborough or even Spain to an all inclusive is not travelling.

If Chris wrote that and actually tagged in ginger kids then he is actually THICK after his rant about not differentiating ginger people and national ginger day etc. As long as it’s getting the money and views it’s fine though.

Is their time on the internet not up yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I unsubscribed to these ages ago.. the dad is so cringe and the mum.... No one is always that happy! It just all seems really fake to me even with the girls being the well behaved.. noway is that real life.. but yep I agree, money hungry.. the kids are spoiled.they will never know how to handle money properly...

I unsubscribed to these ages ago.. the dad is so cringe and the mum.... No one is always that happy! It just all seems really fake to me even with the girls being the well behaved.. noway is that real life.. but yep I agree, money hungry.. the kids are spoiled.they will never know how to handle money properly...

Are you aware of the allegations, too? Asking because Chris is far worse than just cringe and Sarah is a mardy cow.

Reactions: 10
I think it's all fake and they are leaving it in to cause distraction and rumours about not having much money so it'll take away from the fact it's been almost a year since all the tit about creepy came out.

They also are probably trolling us and trying to make out that they have less money than they actually do. I don't think money is that tight at all. I think the caravan thing may be to have less reason to travel abroad and less anxiety about getting stopped by security. We don't know whats going on behind it all.. Chris may genuinely be a anxious little twit and comes across as being so smug about everything. Maybe he's anxious for weeks before flying now. I also think the caravan is so lazy can keep a proper eye on chris and be in the same room with him all summer...

There's probably more to the caravan idea than just money that's all I'm saying . Maybe I'm wrong but I definitely think they are trolling us and leaving footage like that in to get people talking about anything BUT the "situation" ... You know?
I totally agree but I also believe this caravan business is to get the subs back and fans because come on travelling around campsites and acting famous is a classic to get the kids back on board!!!!!

• Haha
That family really have 0 common sense amongst them.
I know people say they baby Isla but I really feel like they baby ALL of their daughters. At Isabelle’s age I was fully aware of the fact that if I were to continuously type in the wrong pin code the card would get blocked. Isabelle has her phone, if she forgot why didn’t she just call them and ask what it is?
Its obviously not all of her fault, a normal parent would give cash or at least make sure that she knows the pin code for sure. I will somewhat defend the nonce, I’ve had a debit card from 2017 and only last week did I get one that has the contactless feature. It’s possible they don’t have one with it.

I also can’t believe that Sarah just openly admitted to not encouraging her daughter to go out with friends? What mother doesn’t do that? My mom always encouraged me to go out alone with friends (actually alone, not with a parent nearby) and at 23 years old she still does the same! 😂
For being so concerned about her safety, they sure don’t mind her out in the open walking around with a camera in her hand.
My parents forced it into my head to never ever walk around with my mobile in my hand as it could potentially attract the wrong person. If someone comes up to you and asks the time, I was told to say I don’t know rather than pull my phone out as you just don’t know with some people. I just feel like that should be what the average parent does with their child or am I wrong?

Love how Chris said the holiday in the sardine tin was going to be a surprise for the girl’s yet Isla was right there with them getting caravan supplies. 🙄
Kids aren’t daft, they’ve either already been told or she would’ve figured it out by now anyway.
How selfish to take away your kids for the entire summer, not for memories but for the content of your tit, dying channel. Kids should have some free time to play, go out with friends, have sleepovers etc.
Those idiots piss me right off.
Yeah, I was going to add that not all debit and credit cards are created contactless; it's definitely less and less likely that they won't have that feature as the years go on, but it is still a possibility. Plus I know most banks have apps to accompany your account now and Barclay's is running adverts showing their PIN reminder on the app so you don't even need to cancel the card.

With regard to Sarah saying that 'oh people are commenting that Isabelle never goes out alone' I think it's more likely that they read here lol!

With regard to the mobile phone thing: I was about 16 and I had been going out alone for about a year but only in our town and I went into a city for the first time alone (York, which has a lower crime rate than a lot of places!) and my parents warned me not to lend my phone to anyone, because criminals will make up sob stories that it's an emergency and they need to call someone but in fact it's just a ruse to mug you of your phone.

I'm on edge every time one of the girls is carrying Jace. Esme in todays vlog.. seriously :oops:

Reactions: 6
So Isabelle ask a friend to go to movies with her and the girls mother has to drive her there and pick her up again and also paying for movies and dinner.
No wonder they never spend time with their friends

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.