The Ingham Family #40 OK Google, define the word juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only explanation in my mind for the credit card failing is that Creepy deliberately gave Isabelle the wrong number. Lazy/Creepy probably ignored her calls because they knew she wasn't just calling to say hello so the friend's mum had to bail them out. It is obvious there are money problems and that tin can hasn't helped. They will probably try to sell it for double the price.
I’m with you on this, knowing that when offering to repay the mum she’ll most likely say don’t worry about it my treat out of politeness, most people would insist but that pair of grimy money grabbers would probably say ok ta!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Haven’t watched but how hard is it just to find a cash machine and give her some actual money?
It’s not like cash machines are hard to come by.

Reactions: 10
Haven’t watched but how hard is it just to find a cash machine and give her some actual money?
It’s not like cash machines are hard to come by.
I'm also confused as to why keep this in the vlog? Was it scripted for content? Was it deliberate to humiliate and embarrass Isabelle? He does the "editing" so he knew exactly what he was doing. It really didn't need to be left in the vlog. But then again without it we are watching what we all do on a normal day. Nothing riveting here...

• Wow
I found it weird that Chris said that they didn't want to be where Isabelle was so they didn't ruin her outing with her friend. Then they both ended up eating at Pizza Hut lmao (different ones from what I can gather).

Although, I think they ought to teach Isabelle about banking and money. Not about spending it, but she was worried that his card was blocked and he'd never be able to use it again (but can't you just phone them up to verify its you to unblock it or am I wrong)?
Can't you just tap the card if it's under £30? No pin needed!!

Reactions: 13
Something I found really strange the other day - Sarah said "I reckon we'll be discharged from the health visitor soon" 🤔

I didn't even know you get discharged from a health visitor. My kids were discharged from the midwife, a health visitor came to introduce herself and then from there we got them weighed and milestone checks at local clinics etc.

I don't know how anywhere else works, but this was just strange to hear.
My son is 5 and still has a HV

I just hope that it doesn't effect Izzy's friendship with this girl. I feel that Chris has already ruined her friendship with Lucy. Yes they went to different senior schools but they were still close till the info on him came out.
I worry the Mum of this other girl will maybe be annoyed that she had to pay for the cinema and dinner (cinema isn't cheap these days!) And okay the girl is sleeping over but she'll probably just get time for some cereal before she's shipped off home.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yes, I'm about to order a rewards kind of card to use for shopping then pay it off in full each month so I can build up some benefits from.

Here's another idea for them financially: yes these prepaid cards are good for teens and children rather than getting them full bank accounts with debit cards, but most banks do have under-18 options that don't allow lending things like credit cards or overdrafts which under 18s can't be held financially responsible for. RBS have Revolve and Nat West have Adapt. I started with a Revolve account and haven't stopped banking with RBS since.

Also, maybe I'm wrong but should Issy be really using her parents' credits cards? 1) She's under 18 so technically she isn't able to be a credit card owner and 2) isn't there a risk of being considered a card thief if you're using someone else's? One training day at a supermarket job, we were told if necessary to check the names on credit or debit cards to make sure they weren't stolen, but then again, the trainer admitted we would rarely see the people's names on cards and there wasn't a surefire way to check them for fraud.
That 2nd point is actually really good - Isabelle and Creepy have different surnames, so she would have had to explain why she was using a card for a Creepstiphor Ingham.

Also, it's being a bit nitpicky, but I wouldn't class the friend's mum being in the same complex/area (to pay for the cinema and potentially food) and your parents being 8 miles away as being alone.

Reactions: 2
I’m with you on this, knowing that when offering to repay the mum she’ll most likely say don’t worry about it my treat out of politeness, most people would insist but that pair of grimy money grabbers would probably say ok ta!
I bet the mother who paid has a job, apart from filming their children to humiliate them online.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't you just tap the card if it's under £30? No pin needed!!
This!! 2 people in the cinima does not add up to 30 quid. It wouldnt surprise me if they had app blocked the card themselves as a "prank"
Also if the friends mum was close enough to bail them out thats not issy being out alone. Iv seen her friends insta and shes a school year older then issy and always seems to be out alone with mates. Something odd going on about the whole thing.

Chris to Issy about the card being blocked... 'It's a life lesson?'

What is? that you should always carry some emergency cash on you...

How about when you go to a Christmas market, a bonfire or on a hike Chris?

Is that a life lesson?

bleeping Pleb. Letting your 13 year old go out on her own without some emergency cash.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Wouldn’t be surprised if it was all control on creepy and lazy’s part, make her lose her confidence so she won’t dare go out independently again 🙄.

They’ve said before that Isabelle is too scared to be in the house on her own at age 13, rather than give her confidence to be independent they prefer having gruesome granny round to watch over her, it’s all control and I really hope she rebels.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Chris to Issy about the card being blocked... 'It's a life lesson?'

What is? that you should always carry some emergency cash on you...

How about when you go to a Christmas market, a bonfire or on a hike Chris?

Is that a life lesson?

bleeping Pleb. Letting your 13 year old go out on her own without some emergency cash.
I think this whole thing was scripted for views. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did have cash and had paid for herself. Couldn’t say Sarah and Chris had to come bail her out as they were filming themselves, easier to say it was the not seen other mum.

Reactions: 4
I'm also confused as to why keep this in the vlog? Was it scripted for content? Was it deliberate to humiliate and embarrass Isabelle? He does the "editing" so he knew exactly what he was doing. It really didn't need to be left in the vlog. But then again without it we are watching what we all do on a normal day. Nothing riveting here...
I felt like it was scripted. The way she kept going on and on and on about it. Just felt fake, Isabelle really is a poor actress ( nice kid though, but her acting is dogshit)

• Sad
The only explanation in my mind for the credit card failing is that Creepy deliberately gave Isabelle the wrong number. Lazy/Creepy probably ignored her calls because they knew she wasn't just calling to say hello so the friend's mum had to bail them out. It is obvious there are money problems and that tin can hasn't helped. They will probably try to sell it for double the price.
Perhaps money is so tight they’re going to be living in the caravan to save on gas/electricity, water bills etc
Personally speaking their overall hygiene is very lax as it is so I dread to think what it’s going to be like over the summer.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I felt like it was scripted. The way she kept going on and on and on about it. Just felt fake, Isabelle really is a poor actress ( nice kid though, but her acting is dogshit)
Also why film it in the first place. Shes never taken a camera to a sleepover or party. Surely 2 teen girls out "alone" with an expensive camera will draw attention and likely cause an issue

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I just hope that it doesn't effect Izzy's friendship with this girl. I feel that Chris has already ruined her friendship with Lucy. Yes they went to different senior schools but they were still close till the info on him came out.
I worry the Mum of this other girl will maybe be annoyed that she had to pay for the cinema and dinner (cinema isn't cheap these days!) And okay the girl is sleeping over but she'll probably just get time for some cereal before she's shipped off home.
Surely the other girls mum knows exactly who Isabelle’s parents are, and if that was me I’d be livid just knowing the seedy lives these two cretins lead. It must have been extremely embarrassing and there was simply no excuse.
But like what others have mentioned it was probably done for content.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think it's all fake and they are leaving it in to cause distraction and rumours about not having much money so it'll take away from the fact it's been almost a year since all the tit about creepy came out.

They also are probably trolling us and trying to make out that they have less money than they actually do. I don't think money is that tight at all. I think the caravan thing may be to have less reason to travel abroad and less anxiety about getting stopped by security. We don't know whats going on behind it all.. Chris may genuinely be a anxious little twit and comes across as being so smug about everything. Maybe he's anxious for weeks before flying now. I also think the caravan is so lazy can keep a proper eye on chris and be in the same room with him all summer...

There's probably more to the caravan idea than just money that's all I'm saying . Maybe I'm wrong but I definitely think they are trolling us and leaving footage like that in to get people talking about anything BUT the "situation" ... You know?

My daughter uses my debit card all the time but only if I'm I the same place like a bar pub and she wants to get a coke or crisps o wont give her the pin she just taps it but if she went out with friends I wouldn't trust her with my card lol I also grew up every weekend in a caravan on holiday but was a static so like home from home same set if friends some children dont like going out with friends much I have a hard job getting my teens out playing they prefer to stay ar home with me 😁

I often give my daughter my debit card when she is out with friends. I give her money but give her the card in case she needs a bit extra. I trust her and she always texts and asks if it’s ok before she uses it. I would never send her out with no cash just in case the card didn’t work for some reason but with being able to tap the card now it’s so easy for them to have a bit extra reassurance without having to remember a pin

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.