The Ingham Family #40 OK Google, define the word juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they not even bother getting Jace his jabs before they went on holiday? He’s now overdue. No way will she bother getting him weighed 🙄

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Jace has had his 8 week check up.

I wonder if they took him away before his jabs and his 8 week check up because the doctors/health visitors might not be okay with Jace travelling and being in the heat. I don’t want to say he’s sick but he doesn’t look the size of a typical 2 month baby and I worry he may be delayed.

Reactions: 15
she said it happened on all the girls, I'm so mad because she said she wants to breastfeed so bad and is going to stick to it, my grandson blossomed with the formula feeds and my daughter still had the bonding with breastfeeding, ( although it was more a comfort thing for him in the end ) this is just lazy and selfish it makes me so mad, if nothing comes out with a machine pump then what is baby drinking??
A pump gives absolutely no indication of how much milk a baby is getting. Some woman truly struggle to pump (I'm one of them, I need to pump a week or 2 in advance just to get a few ounces for 2/3 hours without baby). A baby is far more efficient at getting milk than a machine.

Reactions: 9
What’s this about another son?! I’ve never heard of this!
Someone claimed to have had an affair with Chris and got pregnant by him.

This is from the Real Ingham Insta account. Apparently the full message was sent to one of the girls who spoke up about Creepy.

What I didn’t get from tonight’s vlog was when Esme said “the lady was going to carry me over to my mum and dad” yet Sarah said they both ran to her when they heard her screams??? If she was only a few meters away surely they’d get there before this lady had time to remove the wasp and offer to carry her away... 🧐

Reactions: 14
Watched today's vlog (first in ages).....sooooo many questions.....

Did her mirrored sunglasses come free with the holiday? If she's not contracted to be wearing them then I'm sorry but there's no excuse. It's annoying seeing his reflection and all the camera paraphernalia reflected in them, not to mention the fact that they're bloody ugly glasses. Maybe she wears them so Creepy can't see her eye-rolling and dirty looks in his direction?

Why did the Water Park not chuck him out for his incessant woohoooooooing? Is he afraid that it may not come across as a very lot of fun unless he's making those dimwit noises all the time?

Why is Isla wearing that denim jacket all the time? At the water park people were walking past in just their swimwear - she must've been boiling. Issy seems to have hers on a lot too.....in that heat?

That tribute to Uncle Mike was a bit random and stuck in the middle of the vlog like that (surely would've been better to close the vlog). He's trying to have a serious, poignant moment then it cuts to him in his chav gear, dressed like one of those hand car-wash people that accost you in the supermarket car-park and he's talking like an absolute head, discussing the deep and meaningful topic of their after-dinner drinks.....

Why is he taking the piss out of Issy for apparently mispronouncing the foreign-named cocktails when he talks like an imbecile and can't even pronounce English words properly half the time? Was he a bit tipsy already? He sounded like a moron.

He tells us that they "got sandcastles" at the beach......does he mean they were there, already pre-made, and he picked them up and took them away as a memento? Sandcastle are made, Creepy, not got. I'm surprised that he didn't vlog himself trampling down the sandcastles like a weirdo on the rampage, as they left the beach (accompanied by even more "woohooooo"s). He seems the type.

Was there nobody else in the hotel dining room for dinner? Have they been told that they're only allowed the leftovers after everyone else has eaten and gone?

And Lazy, the nasty mother-sucker, doing that impression of Jace sucking away at his hands etc....She looked like a scabby, bottom-feeding fish sucking on an aquarium wall. He's probably starving and dehydrated while her trout pout is sucking away on a "mo-jeeeto". Just vile.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Woman with her arse cheeks out casually walking past at 3.03 in the vlog, could of blurred that out, your 10 year old ifam, chai fam dont need to see that 🍑

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What I didn’t get from tonight’s vlog was when Esme said “the lady was going to carry me over to my mum and dad” yet Sarah said they both ran to her when they heard her screams??? If she was only a few meters away surely they’d get there before this lady had time to remove the wasp and offer to carry her away... 🧐
Yeah, something doesn't add up but WHAT'S NEW?!!!

You'd think a Brain Surgeon and an ex-trainee pilot with an A* Maths qualification would have no trouble getting things to add up but whaddya know, they're full of tit and not brain cells!

I've tried making sense of the pair of them but whichever way you do the maths the answer is still the same.....

disclaimer - that grubby calculator does not actually belong to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still go by my previous post, if you can't express as lazy stated nothing comes out then how the hell can you tell how much baby is getting, speaking from experience as my daughter couldn't express and was told to try formula inbetween feeds , stupid bloody woman makes me cringe all because SHE wants to breastfeed yet couldn't on the others so WAKE UP lazy and sort your baby out he is hungry
Speaking from experience I fed my babies fine when breastfeeding but had a nightmare trying to express, i had to plan 2 weeks in advance if I wanted to go out as I just couldn’t express a lot but my supply was just fine. Everyone is different the key thing is to ensure your baby is gaining weight and healthy, no matter how they are fed.

Reactions: 3
Speaking from experience I fed my babies fine when breastfeeding but had a nightmare trying to express, i had to plan 2 weeks in advance if I wanted to go out as I just couldn’t express a lot but my supply was just fine. Everyone is different the key thing is to ensure your baby is gaining weight and healthy, no matter how they are fed.
But he obviously isn't gaining weight. He's still tiny and yes I know all babies are different ect but he doesn't seem to have grown much at all!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure this was £10 a pop before, have they put their prices up?
Flipping heck!How is a pathetic message from the inghams worth 20£ `s of a fans pocket money? They truly are a disgrace!

Reactions: 8
Don’t breastfed babies usually want more feeds when it’s hot??
All babies want more feeds when it’s hot.

I don’t think topping up with formula is actually necessary.... She just hasn’t tried breast feeding properly. You can’t feed your child for a few minutes a couple of times a day and expect them to thrive.

I’d be waking that baby up every two hours to feed day and night until he was putting on weight and acting more alert. If that didn’t help then I’d absolutely introduce formula.

Pumping is flipping hard work and I’m not ashamed to say if I had to choose between expressing milk or formula I’d choose formula 🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
Flipping heck!How is a pathetic message from the inghams worth 20£ `s of a fans pocket money? They truly are a disgrace!
It's disgraceful. The fact as well that you can choose which family member reads out your message (disregarding Chris & Sarah of course) disgusts me. Whichever way you slice it, this is a business transaction, and if they were to receive 20 orders today from people wishing to receive a message from either Isla, Esme, Isabelle, or even the whole family which obviously includes all of their children they are obligated to fulfil that. These children need to participate for that business transaction to be a successful one according to the order.

There are child employment laws for a reason, and unfortunately it seems that the internet has grown faster than the law can keep up with, which really needs to change and fast.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 16
That baby is NOT being fed enough. Absolutely disgusting. Sarah said he’d been awake half hour all day.

He’s been out in the heat all day with one feed?

Fuming.
It's like he hasn't the energy or stamina to stay awake. As a mother I would be concerned. She'd rather have him sleep so she doesn't have to entertain him. Disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Most Breastfed babies are fed on demand (mine were) and they fed non stop for the first 8 weeks. I literally did nothing but sit and feed them.

Maybe inappropriate of me to say, but I have a terrible feeling something bad will happen to that baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Also... Sorry folks, totally on one tonight. Where's the terms and conditions on their merch website??? I know they don't legally need to have one, but come on Inghams have some accountability for something for once in your life.

Their FAQ section is a complete sh*tshow so don't know why I would expect them to include something so basic like T&Cs on their website.

For anyone who hasn't read them, unless your item is damaged the answer is "Nah, foooooo, you can't return that. We make bare money off you fam. Wooohooo!"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.