The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get a weird vibe off Chris with the kids but I like to analyse situations.
What I think is strange is he is very let's say hands on with the children which not alot of dad's are. Maybe that's why I find it strange .
I didn't have brothers or sisters my sort of age to play with but my dad did not chase me . If I was chased it was my friends that did it.
So the girls arnt short of playmates they have each other . I just don't think it helps the situation.
Any other person given the same set of circumstances he has found himself in would reign it in a bit. Even if they were innocent .
He comes across as trying too hard to be at their level instead of being the dad. My dad would read the newspaper or sunbathe and sleep on holiday lol .
He has no air of authority as a parent just a bit of a clown .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah my ex husband doesn’t chase our teenage daughter around in her bikini and they do muck around together all the time .. It was a bit 🤢. It’s the energy he projects around her that makes you feel uneasy and you can see izzy is not that cool at times with his attention etc.

Lazy should really be picking up on Isabelle’s discomfort cues .. its noticeable enough

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Their views have gone up the last few days with last night's being over 300k for the first time in a long while. I still refuse to watch them. While their income continues like this they'll just keep doing what they're doing. It's not until they start consistently getting views of under 150k a day I think that they'll really need to do something

Reactions: 3
When are they due home from living their best life? Did Jace have his injections before they went? I read it somewhere this week that all babies needed to have injections due to outbreak of measles in europe. But the measles injection isn't given until the baby is a few months old is it? Forgive my ignorance my kids are 18 and 25 i can't remember the age they had it.

Reactions: 2
She absolutely knew 🤣 people looking up “Ariana Grande” on that day to see the uploads about the attacks..... what comes up.
Mia’s video along with the rest. I said it back then on their thread.
Darren and Georgia are JUST as bad as Chris and Sarah.
(Off topic again sorry!!)

Reactions: 1
I’ve got a legal challenge for the high court counsel of the esteemed Duchess of Matalan. It goes like this:

Instead of sitting on your large greedy arse blowing up the socials with empty threats about trolls, hardly possible prosecutions and a very lot of other uneducated bullshit, why don’t you try proving your oh so mighty self appointed legal position of he didn’t do it and start proceedings against Jess and The Sun for libel.

That way instead of ploughing your way through the all you can eat gifted buffet while smashing out gobshite on your phone with the other greasy finger, you could actually stop making yourself look like an uneducated fool confirming you are being deceived by a narcissistic pig and prove the whole world he’s innocent and recoup some losses as a result.

But you can’t, can you because if you were really serious about protecting your reputation and his, you would have got your third rate legal team to immediately seek an injunction and redaction.

Because the truth is Sarah, you know he did it and you know she can prove it. And you are just as complicit in what he has done by doing nothing to stop him.

Try it, if you really are so certain you’re right. Stem the damage right at the source instead of acting the fool and denying it. At least that way you’d walk out of it with a tiny shred of dignity and respect, which is a whole lot more than the nothing you’ve got right now.

If you don’t, there’s going to come a time in the very near future when that poor child is going to lawyer up and wipe the court room floor with you as co-accused and your going to end up with a damages bill so large your great grand children will still be paying it off.

Because when she does, she’s gonna kick your arse so hard, flights to warm destinations and puppies for views will be the stuff of your dreams and not your reality.

Because she’s going to win and your going to lose everything. And you deserve it. It might have just as well as been you texting those girls Sarah Ingham because you are just as guilty of grooming as he is because doing nothing about it, to do nothing to protect children from predators makes you a predator by default.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Okay, so I caved in and watched it.

Wasn't quite as bad as I expected I have to admit. Creepy, but not so so very lot creepy - definitely creepier than usual though.

What I did notice at the start of the video is that the sunbeds on the Ingham side of the pool were empty. The few people who were there got up and left within seconds of filming, whereas the opposite side of the pool the sunbeds looked occupied. Not surprised, what with Creepy and his camera plus the screamy girls.

Poor Jace when they were putting his feet in the sea; his legs already has that corned beef look that comes from being cold.

Sarah's baby voice at the end when talking to Jace was excruciating, surprised all the stray dogs in the neighbourhood didn't start howling. Her comment "Oh look at this little baldy", yet Chris wasn't even in shot?

Spotted 2 cold sores brewing nicely on Lazy's lip and corner of her mouth.
And his poor little head wobbling all over the place with no support 🙁

Reactions: 3
I’ve got a legal challenge for the high court counsel of the esteemed Duchess of Matalan. It goes like this:

Instead of sitting on your large greedy arse blowing up the socials with empty threats about trolls, hardly possible prosecutions and a very lot of other uneducated bullshit, why don’t you try proving your oh so mighty self appointed legal position of he didn’t do it and start proceedings against Jess and The Sun for libel.

That way instead of ploughing your way through the all you can eat gifted buffet while smashing out gobshite on your phone with the other greasy finger, you could actually stop making yourself look like an uneducated fool confirming you are being deceived by a narcissistic pig and prove the whole world he’s innocent and recoup some losses as a result.

But you can’t, can you because if you were really serious about protecting your reputation and his, you would have got your third rate legal team to immediately seek an injunction and redaction.

Because the truth is Sarah, you know he did it and you know she can prove it. And you are just as complicit in what he has done by doing nothing to stop him.

Try it, if you really are so certain you’re right. Stem the damage right at the source instead of acting the fool and denying it. At least that way you’d walk out of it with a tiny shred of dignity and respect, which is a whole lot more than the nothing you’ve got right now.

If you don’t, there’s going to come a time in the very near future when that poor child is going to lawyer up and wipe the court room floor with you as co-accused and your going to end up with a damages bill so large your great grand children will still be paying it off.

Because when she does, she’s gonna kick your arse so hard, flights to warm destinations and puppies for views will be the stuff of your dreams and not your reality.

Because she’s going to win and your going to lose everything. And you deserve it. It might have just as well as been you texting those girls Sarah Ingham because you are just as guilty of grooming as he is because doing nothing about it, to do nothing to protect children from predators makes you a predator by default.
YES!!!! 🙌🙌

Reactions: 12

Well said 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 5

This is so very true.

Reactions: 4
It’s time she was made accountable too. She’s not innocent either, I think it’s time the light was shining on her and let her defend herself as the co-conspirator

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The children of IG are very upset Islas account is gone. Blaming the tattlers for taking it down aw...

Sarah asking Chris what his cocktail was called. “It’s called, love on the beach.” duck off Chris! That’s a sex on the beach. 🤣
There is a mocktail version of it (with multiple recipes) called 'safe sex on the beach', one of the so-called 'virgin cocktails'. Maybe more up his street lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is a mocktail version of it (with multiple recipes) called 'safe sex on the beach', one of the so-called 'virgin cocktails'. Maybe more up his street lol.
Im not sure... From what someones said he wasnt very safe in the hotel room.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I read here last night and was shocked and almost didn't want to watch today's vlog , I never do unless there's a lot of noise about it on here ... The chasing and camera angle was a bit creepy yeah but we have to remember he is her dad, biological or not.

I watched the part where he flicked around to Izzy's bum a few times and it was actually Esme who drew attention to her and pointed over in that direction not just a camera flick for the sake of it.

We need to be really careful and not just grasp at things for the sake of it and I know it's because of who he is but I don't know I think there are enough things he has done and facts that are there rather than insinuate hes a thing for his stepdaughter.

I'll probably get linched now but just my thoughts on this particular one.

Reactions: 34
I read here last night and was shocked and almost didn't want to watch today's vlog , I never do unless there's a lot of noise about it on here ... The chasing and camera angle was a bit creepy yeah but we have to remember he is her dad, biological or not.

I watched the part where he flicked around to Izzy's bum a few times and it was actually Esme who drew attention to her and pointed over in that direction not just a camera flick for the sake of it.

We need to be really careful and not just grasp at things for the sake of it and I know it's because of who he is but I don't know I think there are enough things he has done and facts that are there rather than insinuate hes a thing for his stepdaughter.

I agree, my only point of view is that given what we know about YouTube time stamps etc I wouldn’t want any of my children to be at risk of that, it looked to me like he was just larking about with his kids which is great but I just wouldn’t want creepy perverts on the internet accessing images of my children in any scenario especially in swimwear etc so that’s my upset with it only.

Reactions: 5

You get used to the lynching for having a different opinion after a while, a user from the last thread made a comment that they where surprised that they agreed with something I said, welcome to the not so popular club 😂 But I agree with you, I think things where really stretched, he was replying to Esme when he said 'nice, nice, nice' and it was a bit weird what he was doing with the play fighting but it seemed like it was really blown out of proportion on here and kind of taken into dangerous territory.

Reactions: 12
I agree, my only point of view is that given what we know about YouTube time stamps etc I wouldn’t want any of my children to be at risk of that, it looked to me like he was just larking about with his kids which is great but I just wouldn’t want creepy perverts on the internet accessing images of my children in any scenario especially in swimwear etc so that’s my upset with it only.
I'm wondering if that's why they didn't activate the comments. As far as I know, YouTube deactivate any comme ts on videos which have children and then it's up to the actual vloggers to choose to reactivate then but then the onus is on them to make sure there are no perverted time stamps. Maybe they chose not to deactivate on this one due to the fact the kids were in swimwear ?

I do agree though, perverts are still going to watch and unfortunately get a kick from some of those camera shots but I just think insinuating it's all only done for that seedy reason is a bit unfair that's all.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.