The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read here last night and was shocked and almost didn't want to watch today's vlog , I never do unless there's a lot of noise about it on here ... The chasing and camera angle was a bit creepy yeah but we have to remember he is her dad, biological or not.

I watched the part where he flicked around to Izzy's bum a few times and it was actually Esme who drew attention to her and pointed over in that direction not just a camera flick for the sake of it.

We need to be really careful and not just grasp at things for the sake of it and I know it's because of who he is but I don't know I think there are enough things he has done and facts that are there rather than insinuate hes a thing for his stepdaughter.

I'll probably get linched now but just my thoughts on this particular one.
I agree with this tbh, I think the ‘nice nice nice’ bit with Izzy’s bum was accidental, I don’t see Chris slapping/touching Esme’s bum, it looks accidental as he moves his hand quickly when he realises where it is. I also don't hear Chris saying ‘f** off’ when the girls are messing about trying to drag him into the sea - I hear him laughing. I see what people are saying about the early part in the vlog when izzy’s bikini top slips and shows a little bit more than should be shown, that definitely should be removed/clipped from the vlog especially because of all the creeps on YT

definitely not trying to defend him in any form he’s a grubby creep but I also feel like some comments are grasping a bit, we all know he’s a creep and what he did to those girls, that’s proof enough but some of the comments make him out to be even worse and it gives tattle a bad name!

Reactions: 21
You get used to the lynching for having a different opinion after a while, a user from the last thread made a comment that they where surprised that they agreed with something I said, welcome to the not so popular club [emoji23] But I agree with you, I think things where really stretched, he was replying to Esme when he said 'nice, nice, nice' and it was a bit weird what he was doing with the play fighting but it seemed like it was really blown out of proportion on here and kind of taken into dangerous territory.
I don't mind joining that club. I believe all the girls who have accused him and I do think he has a preference but I'm also willing to acknowledge hes those girls father and just cannot see him being that way towards any of them... Even his non biological one, just my two cents!!

When I read her grabbed Esme's bottom I was shocked then what I actually seen was just she moved and his hand accidentally skimmed it. By reading some comments last night I thought hed actually lost it and said feck it I'm just gonna own being an alleged nonce!!

Reactions: 7
I read here last night and was shocked and almost didn't want to watch today's vlog , I never do unless there's a lot of noise about it on here ... The chasing and camera angle was a bit creepy yeah but we have to remember he is her dad, biological or not.

I watched the part where he flicked around to Izzy's bum a few times and it was actually Esme who drew attention to her and pointed over in that direction not just a camera flick for the sake of it.

We need to be really careful and not just grasp at things for the sake of it and I know it's because of who he is but I don't know I think there are enough things he has done and facts that are there rather than insinuate hes a thing for his stepdaughter.

I watched the vlog based on comments here (first time before they bought the house) and this was my impression too. Some of the posts on here are reaching. I get they’re scum, Creepy is vile for what he has done, but it will lessen credibility to see things that aren’t there. He could’ve used his non-existent brain and cut or blur Issy out of that particular frame, but they’ve never preserved their daughters’ dignity, so it’s not surprising it was left in. I didn’t hear him say ‘duck’ at all, and I didn’t see Jace in any discomfort when his feet were dipped in the water. This doesn’t detract my opinion on how I feel about the channel, but sometimes it gets a bit OTT with the criticisms.

Reactions: 21
I get a weird vibe off Chris with the kids but I like to analyse situations.
What I think is strange is he is very let's say hands on with the children which not alot of dad's are. Maybe that's why I find it strange .
I didn't have brothers or sisters my sort of age to play with but my dad did not chase me . If I was chased it was my friends that did it.
So the girls arnt short of playmates they have each other . I just don't think it helps the situation.
Any other person given the same set of circumstances he has found himself in would reign it in a bit. Even if they were innocent .
He comes across as trying too hard to be at their level instead of being the dad. My dad would read the newspaper or sunbathe and sleep on holiday lol .
He has no air of authority as a parent just a bit of a clown .
I don’t normally post on here and admit to being a bit of a lurker! I don’t support this family in anyway but I think this comment is absolutely ridiculous!

Dad’s are allowed to be hands on with THEIR children!! Chasing his children around, having fun with them is not weird at all!!

My partner is extremely hands on with OUR daughter because he loves her!! Would you call my partner a strange because he baths OUR daughter? Or because he plays with her whenever he gets the chance??
Absolutely not!! Stop being so bloody ridiculous!
Some of these comments take away from the fact real issue....which isn’t his parenting!

Reactions: 15
I don’t normally post on here and admit to being a bit of a lurker! I don’t support this family in anyway but I think this comment is absolutely ridiculous!

Dad’s are allowed to be hands on with THEIR children!! Chasing his children around, having fun with them is not weird at all!!

My partner is extremely hands on with OUR daughter because he loves her!! Would you call my partner a strange because he baths OUR daughter? Or because he plays with her whenever he gets the chance??
Some of these comments take away from the fact real issue....which isn’t his parenting!

I think he was just trying to make it look like they were having lots of fun and games on that cold empty beach as they really don't have much other content, you're right he's just a dad having forced fun with his kids, unfortunately this is Chris Ingham so therefore anything he touches turns to CREEPY!

Reactions: 12
I don’t watch these much, but I have read the accusations etc, however I agree with the above poster. I actually don’t think the behaviour at the beach was inappropriate. Yes, there were a few less than graceful video angles but I truly do not feel like they were intentional. I know at that age my dad would have mucked around and chased us down the beach like that.

I think he was just trying to make it look like they were having lots of fun and games on that cold empty beach as they really don't have much other content, you're right he's just a dad having forced fun with his kids, unfortunately this is Chris Ingham so therefore anything he touches turns to CREEPY!
We will have to agree to disagree because I don’t see what the problem is with a man having fun with his children ...:whether is forced or not!

Reactions: 5

I agree with you - there’s nothing wrong in a dad having a bit of a mess about with his kids but my view was this should not be posted on line when Isabelle in particular was wearing very little. It just invites pervs.

Reactions: 18
Do you think perhaps it appears creepier than it is because he's holding the camera? Like, if he was in shot then you'd be able to get a better sense of how they're all playing, but because he keeps hold of the camera, it's very distorted

Reactions: 15
I agree with this tbh, I think the ‘nice nice nice’ bit with Izzy’s bum was accidental, I don’t see Chris slapping/touching Esme’s bum, it looks accidental as he moves his hand quickly when he realises where it is. I also don't hear Chris saying ‘f** off’ when the girls are messing about trying to drag him into the sea - I hear him laughing. I see what people are saying about the early part in the vlog when izzy’s bikini top slips and shows a little bit more than should be shown, that definitely should be removed/clipped from the vlog especially because of all the creeps on YT

definitely not trying to defend him in any form he’s a grubby creep but I also feel like some comments are grasping a bit, we all know he’s a creep and what he did to those girls, that’s proof enough but some of the comments make him out to be even worse and it gives tattle a bad name!
I thought I heard him say ‘fooool’ but I may just be used to him saying that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
We will have to agree to disagree because I don’t see what the problem is with a man having fun with his children ...:whether is forced or not!

This is the same man that uses his fun family content and titles it ' 7 year old creampies family member ' .....

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Do you think perhaps it appears creepier than it is because he's holding the camera? Like, if he was in shot then you'd be able to get a better sense of how they're all playing, but because he keeps hold of the camera, it's very distorted
I think you’re right, the style of it felt odd because he was narrating and filming whilst he was running about etc. I really thought it was nothing more than him larking about with his kids, they were clearly enjoying it. I wish my husband had as much energy on holiday with mine! As I said previously my only issue is that it’s broadcasted to people with much less innocent intentions, it’s absolutely vile that we live in a world where we have to worry about things like that but as YT have actually taken action to prevent timestamps for these reasons I just think that any sane minded parents would be especially mindful of what they upload. My issue with them is that they choose content for views and income with this knowledge allowing god knows who to take lovely carefree family moments and use them in absolutely abhorrent ways, I don’t know any other parent that would even risk that happening.

I’m not trying to start an argument here, but I have to say that, to me, any parent bathing their child is acceptable behaviour (to a certain age) and is incomparable to potentially innapropriate behaviour.

I get the point you were trying to make, but some behaviour is unacceptable between parent and child regardless of age. Bathing - fine, to a certain point. Being completely innapropriate with your child (I haven’t watched the vlog so can’t pass comment on the behaviour on there) is unacceptable whatever the age

I guess what I’m trying to say is that I feel like you’re trying to compare two opposite activities. Bathing and innapropriate interactions are not at all similar.

I feel like I’ve rambled and haven’t explained myself exactly as I wanted to so please don’t take offence, as none is intended.

Reactions: 4

He could chop it out.

Reactions: 8
I'm wondering if that's why they didn't activate the comments. As far as I know, YouTube deactivate any comme ts on videos which have children and then it's up to the actual vloggers to choose to reactivate then but then the onus is on them to make sure there are no perverted time stamps. Maybe they chose not to deactivate on this one due to the fact the kids were in swimwear ?

I do agree though, perverts are still going to watch and unfortunately get a kick from some of those camera shots but I just think insinuating it's all only done for that seedy reason is a bit unfair that's all.
The comments were enabled when it first went up yesterday, I did watch just after 5 but they were definitely there then, so I’m not sure who decided to disable them or why.

Reactions: 3
I’m not trying to start an argument here, but I have to say that, to me, any parent bathing their child is acceptable behaviour (to a certain age) and is incomparable to potentially innapropriate behaviour.

I get the point you were trying to make, but some behaviour is unacceptable between parent and child regardless of age. Bathing - fine, to a certain point. Being completely innapropriate with your child (I haven’t watched the vlog so can’t pass comment on the behaviour on there) is unacceptable whatever the age

I guess what I’m trying to say is that I feel like you’re trying to compare two opposite activities. Bathing and innapropriate interactions are not at all similar.

I feel like I’ve rambled and haven’t explained myself exactly as I wanted to so please don’t take offence, as none is intended.

No offence taken! I completely understand your point! I was just trying to get a message across that being a hands on dad is not strange.
I don’t agree with anything that Chris Ingham has done but I do feel that some comments on here are clutching at things that aren’t relevant to what he’s done.

But I do understand what your saying :)

Reactions: 6
Him chasing both Isabelle and Esme about and dragging them both on the beach - my daughter is 9 and I would not be filming my child in this situation then posting on line for hundreds of thousands of people to leer over.

So much footage of Isabelle in her bikini - maybe the reason that finally YT have disabled comments?
I reported the video

Reactions: 5
Just to lighten the mood slightly, has anyone seen Sarah’s insta stories? Recording the hotel entertainment from the balcony. Way to push the parameters of that no filming in the hotel ban, lazy 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
He could chop it out.
Yes and that I think has been the point, well my point anyway, he edits the vlogs and I'm sorry but when you point a camera at a teenager's behind accidental or not then as a parent you should edit it out, what parent wouldnt? I mean it's not nice for the world to see, you wouldn't want that for your child, there were a couple of things he should of edited out last night and that's why it annoyed people when in all fairness he should not of had them in the vlog, the playing around etc.. Yes is fine but I think we got annoyed simply by clips that shouldn't of been in there, hope this makes sense

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.