The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so, I was bored again 🙄

If that was my offer of a holiday I would rather stay at home! Talk about boring 😴

Creepy complaining about the speeding car saying it’s not right - wow the irony......

I must admit I love the lazy rants her inner chav comes out and it’s comedy gold 👌. But then both making a joke out of “you tube drama” was just sick to me. Basically making a mockery of “supposedly” messaging underage girls - what a pair of weirdos

As you cretins read here - please don’t get another dog. You can’t even bleeping look after the one you have!!!!
I really thought we were going to be treated by some passive aggressive ranting by her when they mentioned YouTube drama, you can literally hear the held back rage in her tone, it’s bubbling over no matter how hard she tries to hold it in.

I found the vlog tonight a bit unusual with all the beach dragging about with him narrating, it was an incredibly quiet beach I’m betting they chose it so they didn’t have to deliver on demand fake smiles for their visiting fans, it’s hardly a holiday when spent with adoring strangers and no actual break from what they do for a living!

Reactions: 7
Islas cartwheel and creepy making sure Isabelle was in the shot. It was really weird and inappropriate. What is up with this man, he must not give a damn about perverts having access to images of his children like that. I wonder when Esme and Isla are older will they be filmed similarly.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Creepy was trying so hard to hide his toes in the sand when he was putting jace’s feet into the water 🤣🤣🤣

So gave in and watched today's vlog. Litralee so boring. Zzzzzzzzzzz
Lazy is having a tit holiday. What do you expect with a eight week old baby. ??
Creepy is trying to get as much footage if isabelle for all the pweirdo. .er..followers as possible.

And constantly saying *comment below is useless when your comments are disabled.
#40 bits and bats and abbidas hats.
Yes I know I mentioned it before but it's the ONLY title I've ever been able to come up with guys. So.be kind. Litralee

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Comments seem to be disabled on the vlog? Maybe YouTube is finally clamping down. Didn’t think they were allowing comments on any videos featuring kids.
Must admit I've never seen an Ingham vlog with comments disabled.

I don't actually watch them, I just go on Invidio.us to read the comments from the brown nosers plus the occasional rogue realists that slip through the net.

Not sure that YT would disable to comments unless they had lots of report?. Does anyone know if the comments were enabled when it first went up; perhaps they got a (very) lot of negative comments about Creepy's behaviour so they switched them off themselves.

Bet the ifam are proper fuming they can't post their inane comments, begging for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Must admit I've never seen an Ingham vlog with comments disabled.

I don't actually watch them, I just go on Invidio.us to read the comments from the brown nosers plus the occasional rogue realists that slip through the net.

Not sure that YT would disable to comments unless they had lots of report?. Does anyone know if the comments were enabled when it first went up; perhaps they got a (very) lot of negative comments about Creepy's behaviour so they switched them off themselves.

Bet the ifam are proper fuming they can't post their inane comments, begging for attention.
I watched it early this evening and the comments were on then, I didn’t see anything negative just the usual I love you so much nonsense that must be written by children. If I were them I’d not want to have literally any one with bad motives watching or commenting at all! It makes me shudder. Their usual trick of buying views might not work now they don’t have the old ‘comment down below’ to substantiate them.

Reactions: 4
I watched it early this evening and the comments were on then, I didn’t see anything negative just the usual I love you so much nonsense that must be written by children. If I were them I’d not want to have literally any one with bad motives watching or commenting at all! It makes me shudder. Their usual trick of buying views might not work now they don’t have the old ‘comment down below’ to substantiate them.
Well that's rather odd if they originally had comments up. Wonder what happened for them to be switched off?

I can't bear to watch it, the comments here are bad enough about his behaviour. It sounds like he's really losing it to be that blatant with his creepiness considering the flack they are getting at the moment.

Reactions: 1
Today's vlog was very uncomfortable to watch
# Dragging Isabelle along the beach
# Chasing Isabelle along the beach
# Chris swearing at Isabelle
# Touching Esme's bottom
# Pointing the camera at Isabelle's bottom and the words he chose to use

Who disabled the comments? YouTube or Creepy Chris because he didn't want people commenting on his vile behaviour? If he gets bitchy about people saying the vlog is inappropriate then he only has himself to blame.

They need to put the camera of doom away and focus on their children.
I reported the video, disgusting at 12:59 let alone the others, nobody should feel uncomfortable watching a ' family ' vlog on YouTube

• Angry
So Lazy has joined the Support the Ingham family facebook group. I am still messaging the parents of kids who are members of the group. That's great though because I can now tell them that Chris has access to the group through Sarah's account.

Also do Hotels Viva realise that they still have fake positive reviews that mention Chris Ingham up on their page. If someone was to google his name they would find out about the grooming and probably wouldn't want to stay there. Oh well, their choice if they want to lose potential customers.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Maybe they disabled them as they can’t be arsed to keep watching them.

Or if people were complaining with time stamps, perhaps YT automatically disabled comments. I think the time stamps is the thing that YT must flag.

Lazy looked like she was ready to rant today, but when Esme was crying over the dog, it looked like the young girls from NotSassy... was with them. When he planned the camera round you could just see their legs. So he can cut people out when he wants to!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Maybe they disabled them as they can’t be arsed to keep watching them.

Or if people were complaining with time stamps, perhaps YT automatically disabled comments. I think the time stamps is the thing that YT must flag.

Lazy looked like she was ready to rant today, but when Esme was crying over the dog, it looked like the young girls from NotSassy... was with them. When he planned the camera round you could just see their legs. So he can cut people out when he wants to!!
I have to say I never heard a swear word,just like a weird laugh

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this sounds out of order but he has a jimmy saville vibe about him. 🤢 “nice nice nice”. Dirty trickster/joker is how he comes across to hide his true ways.

When Sarah said Chris is upstairs editing the vlog all I could think was bet he isn’t! 🤢 or if he is wonder who he’s messaging. People who behave in that way find it very hard to just stop. I’m only going off the information and messages I’ve seen in the past. It’s a habit sadly. Sarah either knows and has accepted it and has just gone into denial as she likes the set up and him doing all the work, I honestly think she wouldn’t be able to vlog/edit without him. Or she’s completely unaware. I know which one I think it is 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Sorry if this sounds out of order but he has a jimmy saville vibe about him. 🤢 “nice nice nice”. Dirty trickster/joker is how he comes across to hide his true ways.

When Sarah said Chris is upstairs editing the vlog all I could think was bet he isn’t! 🤢 or if he is wonder who he’s messaging. People who behave in that way find it very hard to justs stop. I’m only going off the information and messages I’ve seen in the past. It’s a habit sadly. Sarah either knows and has accepted it and has just gone into denial as she likes the set up and him doing all the work, I honestly thinks she wouldn’t be able to vlog/edit without him. Or she’s completely unaware. I know which one I think it is 🤔
he actually reminds me of the child catcher in chitty chitty bang bang🤢

So Lazy has joined the Support the Ingham family facebook group. I am still messaging the parents of kids who are members of the group. That's great though because I can now tell them that Chris has access to the group through Sarah's account.
View attachment 20225

Also do Hotels Viva realise that they still have fake positive reviews that mention Chris Ingham up on their page. If someone was to google his name they would find out about the grooming and probably wouldn't want to stay there. Oh well, their choice if they want to lose potential customers.
The one I saw was from the master troll herself Wendie

Reactions: 10
Okay, so I caved in and watched it.

Wasn't quite as bad as I expected I have to admit. Creepy, but not so so very lot creepy - definitely creepier than usual though.

What I did notice at the start of the video is that the sunbeds on the Ingham side of the pool were empty. The few people who were there got up and left within seconds of filming, whereas the opposite side of the pool the sunbeds looked occupied. Not surprised, what with Creepy and his camera plus the screamy girls.

Poor Jace when they were putting his feet in the sea; his legs already has that corned beef look that comes from being cold.

Sarah's baby voice at the end when talking to Jace was excruciating, surprised all the stray dogs in the neighbourhood didn't start howling. Her comment "Oh look at this little baldy", yet Chris wasn't even in shot?

Spotted 2 cold sores brewing nicely on Lazy's lip and corner of her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Islas cartwheel and creepy making sure Isabelle was in the shot. It was really weird and inappropriate. What is up with this man, he must not give a damn about perverts having access to images of his children like that. I wonder when Esme and Isla are older will they be filmed similarly.
He encourages the perverts hence all the opened mouthed thumbnails. They all probably get snatched up and edited for the pervs and peados out there.
I don't even want to think what's out there on the dark web of these 3 girls!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Well I rang them back today, I didn't yesterday as I wanted to wait and see if they where going to put up a statement or something but I said I would like to talk about The Ingham situation and he knew what I meant immediately and told me that he can't tell me anything other than the hotel are dealing with the situation now. I think they are really regretting the decision to let this family stay for free. I asked if there was going to be a statement from them and he said he didn't know, I truly don't feel like they know how to deal with the situation as I'm sure they want to do right by the public and the kids (no one wants to ruin a kids holiday) but are probably getting Levi letters flying in through all the doors and windows like Harry Potter when he got his letter to Hogwarts.

View attachment 19869
At least we know they will never get a free holiday from them again.

Reactions: 3
#call the police, there’s a mad Chav in town

I don’t know why this keeps popping in my head as the next title

They also let the same fan hold Jace, she’s posted it on her story.... look at his legs!!! He’s so thin and frail. Surely not the legs of a healthy 2 month old full term baby?!

Please correct me if I’m wrong as I’m not a mother yet, but to me he looks ill, rather than just small?!

View attachment 19424
He looks disproportionate to me .. his face is chubby but his body is too skinny for his head.

I think he’s just going to be long and skinny. He doesn’t look gaunt in the face to me but I know what you mean.

He’s pretty cute with all of his old man expressions. He’s got the “how the duck did I end up here” look down pat when he’s looking at them and I do like the kids “duck you and your plans, that’s not going to be happening today witch” attitude to his mother, a very very very lot too.

He’s going to give them a run for their money I think. She’s practically got to prise his mouth open to make him smile at her and I like “nah fool” refusal to cooperate air about him

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.