The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to lighten the mood slightly, has anyone seen Sarah’s insta stories? Recording the hotel entertainment from the balcony. Way to push the parameters of that no filming in the hotel ban, lazy 😂
I think it’s her little way of proving to the world that nothing will stop them doing exactly as they want, she won’t have for one moment considered the feelings of the other guests starring in their ‘tv show’ it’ll all be negative hating jealous peoples fault, just like her husbands alleged activity, no blame at all will be accepted it’s the jealous haters fault again, maybe that’s the only way she can process it all?

Reactions: 6
I don’t normally post on here and admit to being a bit of a lurker! I don’t support this family in anyway but I think this comment is absolutely ridiculous!

Dad’s are allowed to be hands on with THEIR children!! Chasing his children around, having fun with them is not weird at all!!

My partner is extremely hands on with OUR daughter because he loves her!! Would you call my partner a strange because he baths OUR daughter? Or because he plays with her whenever he gets the chance??
Absolutely not!! Stop being so bloody ridiculous!
Some of these comments take away from the fact real issue....which isn’t his parenting!
Maybe if you try reading again what I wrote in a calm manner you might get what I was saying. I said I get a weird vibe off him with the kids in that vlog. However I like to analyse situations.
I came to the conclusion that my dad did not chase me around and that he tries to hard to be their mate . Maybe that was why I found it weird.
I never mentioned anything about bathing your own child that is general care and is a necessity.
You are very presumptuous please don't put words in my mouth and maybe read things twice before attacking me .

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Their 🙄 there!!! I wonder why she’s asking they not be shared on instagram unless they already have? It must be income related obviously but I’m not sure how IG income works...
That last sentence doesn’t even make sense.
Is she asking them not to share on their fan accounts unless she’s shared them to the fan account first?

Reactions: 4
Their 🙄 there!!! I wonder why she’s asking they not be shared on instagram unless they already have? It must be income related obviously but I’m not sure how IG income works...
I'm hoping that means they're now not getting paid by the hotel/a free stay so she doesn't want to give them any promotion by putting pics of the hotel/their holiday on instagram which is what they were originally paid to do? She's posted pics of pool/entertainment recently on her stories but they disappear after 24hrs.

So she only wants 'memories' and a 'tan' from her holidays? Ummm.. what about money from a sponsorship? Profitable content for your vlogging business? Agriculture?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
PinguPenguin is a lurker but only joined Monday 🤔

Why when there’s tension on here is it from new members that seem to be all for the Minghams 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That last sentence doesn’t even make sense.
Is she asking them not to share on their fan accounts unless she’s shared them to the fan account first?
I read it to mean please don’t post to your own IG accounts unless they’ve already posted it to their IG account? I’m not sure why it would matter, aren’t FB & IG the same thing? Perhaps it is do with hotel permission, maybe they agreed not to share hotel images on IG (though surely sharing them on FB is the same??) I really don’t know why she’d make that request 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
If you don't want people to share them, don't post them on social media in the first place you great fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

A TV show for creepy!
There was a show back in late 2007/early 2008 in which a 15-year-old ran off with a 40 something man who was teaching her at some course outside of school. He did jail time because taking her away for a holiday was considered abduction as she was under 16. He complained 'oh I went to jail when I only fell in love with someone' and afterwards he and the girlfriend had a baby! I have no idea where they are now.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I don’t normally post on here and admit to being a bit of a lurker! I don’t support this family in anyway but I think this comment is absolutely ridiculous!

Dad’s are allowed to be hands on with THEIR children!! Chasing his children around, having fun with them is not weird at all!!

My partner is extremely hands on with OUR daughter because he loves her!! Would you call my partner a strange because he baths OUR daughter? Or because he plays with her whenever he gets the chance??
Absolutely not!! Stop being so bloody ridiculous!
Some of these comments take away from the fact real issue....which isn’t his parenting!
Yes if he was uploading it to Instagram and Id call him alot more than strange if she Isabelle's age!
My partner baths our daughters well not my 11 year old anymore he wont even go in her bedroom unless she asks him for something as he feels she at an age that she needs privacy.
I showed my partner last nights vlog and he couldn't believe that any man would want their daughter splashed all over the internet like that, as he said when your there you can watch for creeps showing too much attention of your children but he would have no idea what tom dick or harry was watching or doing with the footage of them on the internet.

Reactions: 8
There was a show back in late 2007/early 2008 in which a 15-year-old ran off with a 40 something man who was teaching her at some course outside of school. He did jail time because taking her away for a holiday was considered abduction as she was under 16. He complained 'oh I went to jail when I only fell in love with someone' and afterwards he and the girlfriend had a baby! I have no idea where they are now.
I remember hearing about that! It's just all kinds of wrong! Just because they're of "legal age" doesnt mean they have the maturity to make such decisions. Brainwashed the lot of them 😂

Reactions: 5
Just to lighten the mood slightly, has anyone seen Sarah’s insta stories? Recording the hotel entertainment from the balcony. Way to push the parameters of that no filming in the hotel ban, lazy 😂
Haha I saw this; it felt like someone who’s watching something from some bushes 😂😂

She had to zoom right in because they were so far away. Sure they only watched from up there because Jace was being fussy or something though. It definitely won’t be because they needed content and aren’t allowed to film actually at the place hahaha

Doesn’t ladbaby do a Facebook subscription thing where only people that paid a monthly ( or weekly I can’t remember fee) get ‘exclusive’ content. Maybe they are planning on trying to do that, and starting off by giving some ‘free exclusive’ content to give people a taste of how it’ll work?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I read here last night and was shocked and almost didn't want to watch today's vlog , I never do unless there's a lot of noise about it on here ... The chasing and camera angle was a bit creepy yeah but we have to remember he is her dad, biological or not.

I watched the part where he flicked around to Izzy's bum a few times and it was actually Esme who drew attention to her and pointed over in that direction not just a camera flick for the sake of it.

We need to be really careful and not just grasp at things for the sake of it and I know it's because of who he is but I don't know I think there are enough things he has done and facts that are there rather than insinuate hes a thing for his stepdaughter.

I'll probably get linched now but just my thoughts on this particular one.
Whilst I understand what you're saying, at about 14:52 in the vlog, Isla was doing cartwheels and in the background, Izzy was there, bum in the air playing in the sand with Esme. Chris could have easily cropped the other girls out/zoomed in on Isla so that it wasnt on the vlog. There was no need to keep the shot with Izzy's bum in the air on the vlog. It could have been an innocent mistake, but if these people are putting their lives on the internet, as well as their childrens, they need to be more vigilant and more cautious to the images and videos that are available for any Tom, Dick or Harry to see and access.

Reactions: 6
I read it to mean please don’t post to your own IG accounts unless they’ve already posted it to their IG account? I’m not sure why it would matter, aren’t FB & IG the same thing? Perhaps it is do with hotel permission, maybe they agreed not to share hotel images on IG (though surely sharing them on FB is the same??) I really don’t know why she’d make that request 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, I did think maybe they meant don’t take them off FB and put them on IG. But still seems very odd.

If you dont want people getting pictures off your social media, don’t constantly link to it and respond to fans using it. You’re leading them to it and then making it off limits. Make your mind up.

Reactions: 5
My issue is is that he is weird with Isabelle. He's hidden under her bed, he calls her 'babe' 'gorgeous' ect but doesn't do that with Sarah. There is lots of other stuff too. Yes it may be normal and all fine but would you want it on your shoulders if it wasn't? Just because Isabelle seems happy on camera (although she's not as happy as she used to be!) Doesnt mean things aren't happening off camera.
I'm not saying Chris is or isn't doing anything I just think we need to be wary of him because who else is looking out for Izzy?

Reactions: 15
Another thrilling vlog!!!!! *yawns* those poor kids they would have had more fun at home. For the love of god Sarah cover that baby’s little head! Just because it’s cloudy the sun can still burn!! Seriously your parenting gets better and better.

Reactions: 10
Why was Lazy breastfeeding Jace whilst they were walking in the upside down house lift? The lift was jerking and she could easily have dropped him

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.