The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so did anybody notice the camera flick to poor Izzy bending over in sand and he goes " nice nice nice " !!!!! Oh for the love of God I'm speechless????

12:59
Omg I totally missed that!

The whole bit of him chasing Isabelle around weirded me out.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did he slap/touch Esme’s bum at around 19:30 in the latest vlog? So much weird stuff happening in today’s vlog...

Reactions: 6
Hey Chris Ingham .... stop saying “mate “ and “yes mate “ ur not from the south East and ur copying lad baby and Darren from family Fizz ..... pls shut up ! Also no one cares about your boring holidays get off You tube and let actual talented people do the job properly .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok so did anybody notice the camera flick to poor Izzy bending over in sand and he goes " nice nice nice " !!!!! Oh for the love of God I'm speechless????

Was just coming on to say whats with the "noice, noice, noice"

Chris I think you mean "nonce, nonce, nonce"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

14:52 he got a shot of izzy bent over too while iddy biddy was showing her cartwheels!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Sarah is setting a really bad example for her kids, showing them that health is not a priority, we all see the amount of sugar they all eat, I should probably take an insulin shot before I watch a video so I don't go into a diabetic coma. It's unfortunately going to affect the girls in later life if they don't learn how to eat healthily and the only two people who should be showing them how are busy scoffing entire biscuit packets each night.

I think weight is a really sensitive subject for people but Sarah has gone from a size 10 to a 16 in a year, this isn't just a few extra pound from pregnancy, this is Sarah's lifestyle, her legs are huge, her face is bloated, she needs to get in control of herself and show her kids how to live happy, healthy lives.

Reactions: 3
Wtf
Why would you put an eight week old baby's feet in a really cold sea when even the older girls wouldn't go in. Poor little Jace. The way he pulled his feet up straight away yet they carried on putting his feet in. Nasty cruel parents.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Lazys certainly stacked the Weight on but for all she eats and just having a baby she's very lucky she's not bigger but I'm confused by her, sometimes she looks quiite slim next she looks really chubby she never looks same size. Maybe it's her clothes. When she was at zoellas house she and zoe were wearing very similar styled dresses it was obvious that style didn't suit her as she looked massive in it.
Sarah is setting a really bad example for her kids, showing them that health is not a priority, we all see the amount of sugar they all eat, I should probably take an insulin shot before I watch a video so I don't go into a diabetic coma. It's unfortunately going to affect the girls in later life if they don't learn how to eat healthily and the only two people who should be showing them how are busy scoffing entire biscuit packets each night.

I think weight is a really sensitive subject for people but Sarah has gone from a size 10 to a 16 in a year, this isn't just a few extra pound from pregnancy, this is Sarah's lifestyle, her legs are huge, her face is bloated, she needs to get in control of herself and show her kids how to live happy, healthy lives.
I don't think lazy was a size 10 last year. I think at her lightest in 2016 she looked a 12 which is slim I think she says 10 as that's what she wants people to think

Reactions: 5
please ingham family dont even consider getting another puppy as last year i felt so bad for prinny getting shipped off to chris mother for the many holidays you had

Reactions: 5
Lazys certainly stacked the Weight on but for all she eats and just having a baby she's very lucky she's not bigger but I'm confused by her, sometimes she looks quiite slim next she looks really chubby she never looks same size. Maybe it's her clothes. When she was at zoellas house she and zoe were wearing very similar styled dresses it was obvious that style didn't suit her as she looked massive in it.
I don't think lazy was a size 10 last year. I think at her lightest in 2016 she looked a 12 which is slim I think she says 10 as that's what she wants people to think
I'm just going off what she said in the dressing rooms when she was trying on jeans, she did say the size 10 where too tight so she probably was a 12 last year, who really knows, all we know is it's a significant amount from what we see of her.

Reactions: 2
yea i think the same maybe shes focusing the camera differently or shes that good at contouring

Omg I totally missed that!

The whole bit of him chasing Isabelle around weirded me out.
Exactly she’s not 5 is she? Very uncomfortable viewing, but nothing surprises me with that pervert.
I somehow think they like this attention and are probably laughing in our faces as no matter what they do they have their devoted fanbase and seemingly whatever they do they’ll get away with it 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm just going off what she said in the dressing rooms when she was trying on jeans, she did say the size 10 where too tight so she probably was a 12 last year, who really knows, all we know is it's a significant amount from what we see of her.
Absolutely agree.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.