The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter is sat watching the vlog (Grrrrr) and jumped up and said “ITS CLICKBATE!!!” 😡
Even 9 year olds can see through their tit.
This was the reason my daughter stopped watching, she said the title was never anything that was in the video! That was over 12 months ago so nothing has changed! That and she said they were totally boring!

Reactions: 7
This was the reason my daughter stopped watching, she said the title was never anything that was in the video! That was over 12 months ago so nothing has changed! That and she said they were totally boring!
Mine stopped watching them around the time they moved for the same reasons. The bloody puppy had drawn her in.

Reactions: 4
Mine stopped watching them around the time they moved for the same reasons. The bloody puppy had drawn her in.
Haha they are not stupid, they know the click bait that will draw children in! At least your daughter has realised that nothing has changed!

Reactions: 2
i cant believe how much weight sarah has put on now. i think when your pregnant you should be more careful are what you consume and making sure you stay fit for the baby and yourself, but she literally blew up! and I follow a lot of fitness people who just had babys Sarah Day being one of them, and i admire her that she kept to a very healthy wholesome diet and continue to workout like normal with a PT till the very end and she looks really good, only a little bloated and loss of stomack definition, but with clothes on she looks still leans and fit. sarah just decided it was an open invitation to binge, yet she still continue to eat junk after the healing process.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Christ those idiots would be in well over their heads with a Pomeranian. Wouldn’t get away with that half arse training (if you can call it that) that they did with Prinny. Will probably end up giving the poor thing away with a host of behavioural problems for someone else to deal with :/

Reactions: 5
i cant believe how much weight sarah has put on now. i think when your pregnant you should be more careful are what you consume and making sure you stay fit for the baby and yourself, but she literally blew up! and I follow a lot of fitness people who just had babys Sarah Day being one of them, and i admire her that she kept to a very healthy wholesome diet and continue to workout like normal with a PT till the very end and she looks really good, only a little bloated and loss of stomack definition, but with clothes on she looks still leans and fit. sarah just decided it was an open invitation to binge, yet she still continue to eat junk after the healing process.
She wasn’t exactly the piller of fitness before she was pregnant so can’t expect or would it have been recommend for her to start that when she was pregnant, especially with all the fake “bleeds” & “scares” she had.

She got her cardio in over Christmas in B&M, smyths and Argos!

Poundland Princess has always been lazy, nothing new there. Neither of them can cook hence why they eat out alot or it’s pasta and sauce from a jar. Not forgetting the gorumet speciality of Slow cooker lasagne 🤢.

Can’t exactly compare someone who is obsessed with fitness and their body after 1 kid to someone who is obsessed by shopping for plastic tat who has had 4.

Reactions: 13
It’s really obvious when you look at older vlogs that this pregnancy has added pounds, I always thought that breastfeeding used up lots of extra calories so that breastfeeding mummies had a bit of a head start returning to pre-pregnancy size- hands up here mind you each of mine left me with a bit extra that despite a healthy as possible diet and lots of activity I have lovingly held on to 😂

From what we see in terms of their diet, mainly the huge amounts of sweets and processed food they appear to eat I’m surprised they’re not all overweight, though I guess children do burn it off constantly.

Creepy seems to have some ‘baby weight’ too around his tummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope Sarah packed the pink swimsuit from their last holiday in Majorca. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I'll bet money on them getting Esme that dog for her birthday! They'll hope it will have the reaction the Christmas video did that blew them up!

• Sad
  • Angry
Most woman put on weight when pregnant and she is only 8 weeks post baby if someone told me to lose weight after 8 weeks I'd punch them square in the mouth, however that's it for her now that weight is never coming off you can just see it her body is gone there is no way with their lifestyle will she EVER get back to how she was that's fine too I just hope she doesn't lie about fitting in size 10s anymore and owns it, she's had 4 kids and her husband is a groomer, let the woman stress eat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Husband looked up whilst I was watching tonight’s vlog and asked what it was he was watching exactly after seeing Isabelle in a bikini (she’s the same age as our eldest daughter) and the leering way Chris was looking when chasing her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
i often wonder how new mums today would have coped 20+ years ago. With my 1st i even used towelling nappies that you had to fold yourself and a safety pin .. none of these pre made reusable ones with a special clip or velcro.. swaddling was done with a shawl or spare sheet in the summer.. As my babies went on things changed alot lol but some of the traditional ways were still used.. ie the swaddling with a shawl. Remember teaching my sister in law how to swaddle with a blanket 4 years ago cause they didn't teach it at antinatal classes and her baby was all fretting. they did move on to the sleeping bag versions but for the stopgap the traditional way saved alot of stressing from both sides.

I assume todays vlog is clickbait.. i sure hope so and no new puppy is being got.
They do still teach swaddling but for some babies, they don’t recommend it. It wasn’t recommended with my son due to Hip Dyplasia risk and his size. The swaddling grow bags are awful and babies still escape!

Reactions: 1
Ok so did anybody notice the camera flick to poor Izzy bending over in sand and he goes " nice nice nice " !!!!! Oh for the love of God I'm speechless????

12:59

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Not sure if its just me reading too much into this but..... at 6.56 in the video, Izzy's bikini top moved out of place exposing abit more of her chest than you would normally see. Did Chris spare her blushes, nope he said we need an action replay for that!!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Husband looked up whilst I was watching tonight’s vlog and asked what it was he was watching exactly after seeing Isabelle in a bikini (she’s the same age as our eldest daughter) and the leering way Chris was looking when chasing her.
His odd with her. Even when they were walking through the airport the other night all the slow-mo footage was mainly on her. He must constantly have the camera on her!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.