The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch the comment on Sarah's Instagram saying "happy eight weeks old" to Jace and she said thanks for reminding us, we'd forgotten? 🤣🤣🤦

Also, he's really not very interactive is he 😔. I have a video of my daughter at two weeks old looking around and trying to bat things. Missing, but she was having a good go. At eight weeks she was pretty feisty, screamed all the way through our wedding and was very awake and alert, she loved looking around at people and things. From what I've seen of the vlog, he just...kind of lies there. And he's so tiny! 😔 I know all babies are different, but if he was mine I'd be putting a lot of effort into chatting to him etc. They do need it!
To be fair he was reaching out to grab his favourite book in yesterday’s vlog. They need to provide him with more stimulation though not just stick him on a bouncer / baby prison or similar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
To be fair he was reaching out to grab his favourite book in yesterday’s vlog. They n Ed to provide him with more stimulation though not just stick him on a bouncer / baby prison or similar.
Yeah he was, that was cute but he does seem to sleep an awful lot. Have they even done any tummy time with him? The amount he likes to try and 'sit up' you would think he'd thrive at tummy time.

Reactions: 4
Yeah he was, that was cute but he does seem to sleep an awful lot. Have they even done any tummy time with him? The amount he likes to try and 'sit up' you would think he'd thrive at tummy time.
I don’t think Sarah does anything with him which would involve her moving her butt off the sofa. Chris seems to leave him to her and the girls treat him like a doll. Poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Still filming people half naked in the pool I see! And of course yet another clickbait lie for a title! Fools

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Lol is it just my ears or did Chris say “f*ck off” to Issy in the latest vlog? It sounded like it 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
To be fair he was reaching out to grab his favourite book in yesterday’s vlog. They need to provide him with more stimulation though not just stick him on a bouncer / baby prison or similar.
It was when he reached out that Lazy called him Baby Einstein.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
All those orange towels around and she cannot manage to swaddle a baby. Because she do not have a specia one with zipper. sorry I have no kids, but have no problem doing a good swadle without a zip

• Sad
Reactions: 3
All those orange towels around and she cannot manage to swaddle a baby. Because she do not have a specia one with zipper. sorry I have no kids, but have no problem doing a good swadle without a zip
Thats what i thought, did they not have a blanket to wrap him in?

Thats what i thought, did they not have a blanket to wrap him in?
Me too, I never had anything custom made or zipped, swaddling is they way you wrap them, she obviously had a number of fabric options on hand. I can imagine her sending Creepy down to demand they trawl through the mornings laundry at midnight.

I notice that they were much more respectful about not capturing unsuspecting guests in today’s effort, even blurring at times, there were a couple but nothing like at the start when they had loads of people stretched out in their speedos behind them.

Reactions: 2
Ridiculous them doing this ‘new intro coming soon’ bit at the beginning of every video and bugging it up when Sarah has already said they’re just recreating/updating their old one.
Typical them. Can’t think of anything new or original so just redo the same shite over and over,

It’s an intro. Not a big giveaway or a confession from Creepy. No one’s that bothered.

Reactions: 11
i often wonder how new mums today would have coped 20+ years ago. With my 1st i even used towelling nappies that you had to fold yourself and a safety pin .. none of these pre made reusable ones with a special clip or velcro.. swaddling was done with a shawl or spare sheet in the summer.. As my babies went on things changed alot lol but some of the traditional ways were still used.. ie the swaddling with a shawl. Remember teaching my sister in law how to swaddle with a blanket 4 years ago cause they didn't teach it at antinatal classes and her baby was all fretting. they did move on to the sleeping bag versions but for the stopgap the traditional way saved alot of stressing from both sides.

I assume todays vlog is clickbait.. i sure hope so and no new puppy is being got.

Reactions: 7
Could someone please let me know what the new puppy was about so that I don't have to watch the vlog? Thank you so much.

Reactions: 1
Sarah is trying not to let on how gutted they are the weather is a bit rubbish!

Why was Chris so desperate for Esme to get in the freezing sea? Even after saying there’s no way he would get in it he proceeded to put Jace’s feet in it - what a shock for the poor boy!

I did think Chris made more effort to keep people out of shot around the pool and he did blur out a few people. Not sure he should have filmed the hotel band though!

i often wonder how new mums today would have coped 20+ years ago. With my 1st i even used towelling nappies that you had to fold yourself and a safety pin .. none of these pre made reusable ones with a special clip or velcro.. swaddling was done with a shawl or spare sheet in the summer.. As my babies went on things changed alot lol but some of the traditional ways were still used.. ie the swaddling with a shawl. Remember teaching my sister in law how to swaddle with a blanket 4 years ago cause they didn't teach it at antinatal classes and her baby was all fretting. they did move on to the sleeping bag versions but for the stopgap the traditional way saved alot of stressing from both sides.

I assume todays vlog is clickbait.. i sure hope so and no new puppy is being got.
Chris alluded to Esme when she offered to give up presents for 2 years in exchange for a dog it was something he would consider. You should NOT say things like that to a kid as they won’t forget!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

even if you cannot do it a quick search on youtube, and you have lot of how to videos on your fingertip.

Reactions: 4
Could someone please let me know what the new puppy was about so that I don't have to watch the vlog? Thank you so much.
Esme saw one when they were out walking and had a melt down, then they looked up photos if that breed on line and she is now desperate for one.

• Sad
My daughter is sat watching the vlog (Grrrrr) and jumped up and said “ITS CLICKBATE!!!” 😡
Even 9 year olds can see through their tit.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.