The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole situation must make Lazy hate Creepy even more, he’s ruined any chance of them becoming bigger on YouTube and spoiled all their opportunities by being disgusting.
If I was her I’d be leaving his ass and growing on my own - I’m sure she would get more support that way but obviously her type is perverted greasy men! 🤗
Sadly ,too late.She offended those poor girls when they tried to dm her ,discretely.For me anyway ,that stopped all thoughts of a possible channel on her own.Also ,it`s time those poor children of hers had some much needed privacy.

Reactions: 8
Lazy said they were using factor 30 as she had an allergic reaction to factor 50 😂 Doesn't the fecking thick cow know that factor 50 would be better and you wouldn’t use the same brand if you had an allergic reaction
Surely though just because she’s had a reaction for something doesn’t mean the others will? With how fair the younger two girls are they definitely need factor 50🙄
Also surely having Jace in a UV suit would be the best bet? Because at least he is protected especially if they aren’t suppose to have sun cream on🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Surely though just because she’s had a reaction for something doesn’t mean the others will? With how fair the younger two girls are they definitely need factor 50🙄
Also surely having Jace in a UV suit would be the best bet? Because at least he is protected especially if they aren’t suppose to have sun cream on🤷🏻‍♀️
No I meant her not the children . She has a reaction with factor 50 so goes down to 30 . Doesn’t make sense. Oh I’d have the children in factor 50 plus uv suits and Jace not in the sun at all

Reactions: 4
Could just be heat rash too rather than an allergic reaction. Doesn’t sound as interesting then though

Poor Jace legs don’t look right in this sling at all !!
Gese ,don`t we think we`re the Queen bee in this pic? that poor ,scrawny looking mite must be baking if he`s spending hours in that!ugh!Why don`t you try researching babies and keeping them cool and comfortable ,you lazy selfish woman!

Reactions: 5
There seems to be a pattern whereby if Chris is getting the heat on tattle, she posts something like she has today, which then deflects the attention away from him to her, this is the 2nd time I’ve seen it happen recently. Very odd!
I have noticed the same thing, also seems to be her that does the rants in videos and on her social media. Although it would seem a little to intelligent for them I have wondered if it’s because if anyone was to read here and we were talking about sarah they could take it as malicious like she says as there would be no context. It would just seem like we are bitching about her. But when we are talking about Chris, anyone reading is going to question what we are saying and want more information about it. Any parents researching the channel for their children, or any new ifam Googling their faves will be intrigued by what we say about him and can easily find reports about it on google. It works in both of their favour if we are talking about sarah.

Reactions: 2
duck me I go to work and we get a Sarah rant!

In all seriousness, can we get into trouble over this?

At the end of the day how can WE get into trouble when we are clearly trying to protect the one thing they don't give a tit about!!!!! He groomed young girls FACT!!!!!! Now they want to put a camera in the faces of others without permission!!!! If we can't protect them who can!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Could just be heat rash too rather than an allergic reaction. Doesn’t sound as interesting then though
was it an alergic reaction??
Wasn't it a reaction to Esme saying something about 50+ even you can use it mom. after they talked about it as if the factor was ages who could use it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t think she realised and it was just a very badly timed vlog.
She absolutely knew 🤣 people looking up “Ariana Grande” on that day to see the uploads about the attacks..... what comes up.
Mia’s video along with the rest. I said it back then on their thread.
Darren and Georgia are JUST as bad as Chris and Sarah.
(Off topic again sorry!!)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She absolutely knew 🤣 people looking up “Ariana Grande” on that day to see the uploads about the attacks..... what comes up.
Mia’s video along with the rest. I said it back then on their thread.
Darren and Georgia are JUST as bad as Chris and Sarah.
(Off topic again sorry!!)
I agree with,don’t know what it is about Darren but I wouldn’t trust him

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.