The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with,don’t know what it is about Darren but I wouldn’t trust him
Neither would I, you know what, those where the vibes people got from Chris before everything came out, I remember always feeling off about him, sometimes your gut just lets you know when something just isn't right.

Reactions: 11
Neither would I, you know what, those where the vibes people got from Chris before everything came out, I remember always feeling off about him, sometimes your gut just lets you know when something just isn't right.
Sometimes I just see the looks he gives and you just know he has a bad temper that he’s hiding,no I just don’t trust him

Reactions: 16
IMHO I really wouldn't say Georgie and Darren are just as bad as Lazy and Creepy. They're not malicious and don't get trolls involved to battle their critics for them. They're just as opportunistic with anything that involves making money but that's every Youtuber now sadly. Georgie and Darren seem to have a genuine bond with their kids and each other, it doesn't seem forced for the camera. They're also not narcissistic, at least not from what I see.

Considering she's been at the top of the charts for several years now, Ariana Grande is probably one of the most searched for singers online, especially YouTube? Not just on that day but every day? Doesn't seem like they'd need to time it like that, I honestly think it's coincidental.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No I meant her not the children . She has a reaction with factor 50 so goes down to 30 . Doesn’t make sense. Oh I’d have the children in factor 50 plus uv suits and Jace not in the sun at all
Fair enough but again if she burns just buy a different sun cream🙄 and considering the girls have UV suits I don’t see why Jace wouldn’t, more so because whether In the sun or not it’s just cooler on the skin. Even down the beach, buy an umbrella? Or they could’ve brought a uv tent before they went🤷🏻‍♀️
Also is there a recommendation for when they can go in the pool? Obviously most places have a baby pool but not sure if he’s been seen in there or not.

She absolutely knew 🤣 people looking up “Ariana Grande” on that day to see the uploads about the attacks..... what comes up.
Mia’s video along with the rest. I said it back then on their thread.
Darren and Georgia are JUST as bad as Chris and Sarah.
(Off topic again sorry!!)
I would say although they are very clickbaity and take every opportunity to do challenges etc which helps their subs grow, they have always maintained more of a level of privacy with their personal life not broadcasting where their house is etc.. their videos have always been more strategically done.

My husband and I went abroad for a wedding when our twins were 4 months old - we brought a babymoov UV tent and it was absolutely perfect. Completely portable and as they were completely covered it meant if they got too hot we could strip them down or we could put a little water in it and let them have a splash - we still use it now as a paddling pool when it’s warm. Best £60 I’ve ever spent.

You’d think by baby 4 they would understand this?

I’ve never really watched this family but wow.

Reactions: 15
Fizz Fam are now at 1.8 million subs, say no more 😂
Social Blade don’t predict that the Inghams will get to 2M in the next 5 years, and that site always overestimate the predictions!!

It’s always the views that count anyway and FF are averaging 700K per day at the moment to the Inghams 200K, and FF don’t even upload everyday. (I’m not a FF supporter, but know their success must piss lazy off to what could have been if her creepy husband hadn’t ruined it all).

8FB70A91-FD53-4C0C-9537-780D7BD0D60B.jpeg C6C3BEF7-460C-4090-B948-473308295994.jpeg

Reactions: 10
IMHO I really wouldn't say Georgie and Darren are just as bad as Lazy and Creepy. They're not malicious and don't get trolls involved to battle their critics for them. They're just as opportunistic with anything that involves making money but that's every Youtuber now sadly. Georgie and Darren seem to have a genuine bond with their kids and each other, it doesn't seem forced for the camera. They're also not narcissistic, at least not from what I see.

Considering she's been at the top of the charts for several years now, Ariana Grande is probably one of the most searched for singers online, especially YouTube? Not just on that day but every day? Doesn't seem like they'd need to time it like that, I honestly think it's coincidental.
Yeah not as bad as Chris, he really is in a league of his own, but they girls never have any stability, can't have friend their own age as they're not in one place long enough and I don't think it's healthy for a child to have their life constantly filmed and broadcast, that goes for every vlogger. A lot of people who vlog seems narcissistic to me as you need think your life is special enough to be videoed and watched when in reality it's usually not very different to anyone else.

Because it’s a work colleague who’s complaining
Ooo! Is she currently staying in the hotel with them? Give her our condolences! Maybe the hotel will take the report seriously if there is money loss involved ie. a paid customer complaining.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone catch the comment on Sarah's Instagram saying "happy eight weeks old" to Jace and she said thanks for reminding us, we'd forgotten? 🤣🤣🤦

Also, he's really not very interactive is he 😔. I have a video of my daughter at two weeks old looking around and trying to bat things. Missing, but she was having a good go. At eight weeks she was pretty feisty, screamed all the way through our wedding and was very awake and alert, she loved looking around at people and things. From what I've seen of the vlog, he just...kind of lies there. And he's so tiny! 😔 I know all babies are different, but if he was mine I'd be putting a lot of effort into chatting to him etc. They do need it!

Reactions: 10
This is glorious. Actually backs up everything that has been said, and it’s not some ‘trolls’ online - this is affecting real, actual customers.

Brilliant.

Although I do hope your colleague has a fabulous time, despite the high percentage of ‘woohooing’ in the area.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did anyone catch the comment on Sarah's Instagram saying "happy eight weeks old" to Jace and she said thanks for reminding us, we'd forgotten? 🤣🤣🤦

Also, he's really not very interactive is he 😔. I have a video of my daughter at two weeks old looking around and trying to bat things. Missing, but she was having a good go. At eight weeks she was pretty feisty, screamed all the way through our wedding and was very awake and alert, she loved looking around at people and things. From what I've seen of the vlog, he just...kind of lies there. And he's so tiny! 😔 I know all babies are different, but if he was mine I'd be putting a lot of effort into chatting to him etc. They do need it!
In fairness to poor Jace it’s hard to be alert and interactive when all you see is your mothers boob!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
We might get treated to some sightseeing today if they’ve had to vlog outside the confines of the hotel!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fizz Fam are now at 1.8 million subs, say no more 😂
Fizz Fam are just as bad as the Inghams, just without the grooming headlines.

Would you think the same if that video had been uploaded on Sassybelle?
Darren is just as money hungry as Chris and uses his teenage daughter to gain views just like Chris.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I hope to God they don’t get another puppy when they get home, they can’t even look after Prinny properly!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.