The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His arms looked super skinny in the vlog today.

Anyone remember what size she brought? Surely he can't be in New baby as according to the mother care chart that only goes up to 7.5lbs
I'm sure she said new baby size. His arms are painfully thin. The way they hold him too for a baby of that size. There is no natural care with him, the girls scoop him up totally unsupported and they never get told to even be careful. The photo is edited as lazy is not that slim the videos show her real bulk.

Reactions: 7
Buenos Dias Lazy. Just to let you know we are still 100% committed to making sure you don’t breach privacy guidelines for all the unsuspecting guests and esp. children in the wonderful Viva Sunrise resort. 😬
Why not just power up your big blurring machine? You could blur out the top of your husbands head and forehead to save him from eternal sweaty hats and caps. See... it’s not all negativity on here. Hell No! sometimes we have actual good ideas even though we could never ever never be as great as you.
You’re welcome hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm sure she said new baby size. His arms are painfully thin. The way they hold him too for a baby of that size. There is no natural care with him, the girls scoop him up totally unsupported and they never get told to even be careful. The photo is edited as lazy is not that slim the videos show her real bulk.
She probably used the excuse that the camera adds 10lbs or whatever it is they say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Anyone remember what size she brought? Surely he can't be in New baby as according to the mother care chart that only goes up to 7.5lbs
My daughter was in newborn for a long long time she was tiny but she was poorly when born and spent time in special care, those weights on clothes mean absolutely nothing for her birth weight she should have been in new born but she was so tiny in length that she had to have the tiny baby ones

Reactions: 2
So who’s excited for the promised Isla Cam segment tonight then?! 🤮
And why does Sarah always let herself turn such a delightful shade of burnt red on holiday?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Seems very strange that a team of elite police are now involved due to people commenting on your television show. It is a show isn’t it? I’m sure those words have been used. Think of us as reviewers, and in a way, influencers too, as you seem to pay a lot of attention to what is said here. A very lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

No doubt lazy will be still saying he’s in newborn even when he’s 6 months old.

Reactions: 7
Ouch looks very uncomfortable!
How has this woman raised 3 children is beyond me? That poor baby looks like his hips are being dislocated...looks so terribly uncomfortable. At least he doesn't have to look at those eyebrow and that weird quiff. She really desperately tries to look like a teenager, doesn't she....

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.